Worry

Requested by Slayyy_Queenss: Can u do where yn goes missing and the pogues are looking for her and the police found her on the side of the road

JJ POV:

Tonight is going to be a blast, me and the pogues are having ourselves a nice little kegger to celebrate the beginning of the summer. Everything is set up, all that is left is for everyone to get here.

I sit down on the couch and open up my phone going to text y/n to make sure that she is still coming. She had work all day and wasn't sure if she would be up to it, but I think I managed to convince her.

I open my messages and she that she texted me

I'll be there by nine, save me some weed. I'm gonna need it lol

I laugh to myself, knowing that last bit was about the fact that she spent the day dealing with stuck up kooks. I send her back a thumbs up emoji and lay back on the couch. Tonight is gonna be great.

~several hours later~

The party was in full swing, the music was blaring and there were plenty of drunk teens dance. I however was not one of them. I am just sitting on a log looking out at the ocean trying not to worry that its 9:30 and y/n's still not here.

Normally she is right on time, and I know that half an hour isn't a big deal but I can't help but worry. I tried texting her and got nothing back.

I can't just sit here, what if something happened.

I get up and start to make my way back to John B to tell him that I need to borrow the van to go see if I can find her.

"JJ" I hear over the loud music, I turn around to see Kie and Pope running toward me.

The closer I get the more clearly I see there faces, they both look terrified. No this can't be happening.

"What happened" I practically yell at my friends, they pull me into the chateau where is was easier to hear.

"John B and Sarah went to go get some more beer and on the way back the heard the sirens and as they drove past they saw... they" Kie tries to get out in between her labored breaths.

"It was Y/n" Pope finishes and I feel like heart drop.

I don't even give them time to say anything else, I run out the front door and down the street. I can still hear the sirens and soon enough I see the lights.

I run up and see John B holding Sarah as she cries. I push my way toward whatever the hell was happening.

John B spots me and lets go of Sarah running up to stop me in my tracks

"John B I swear move right now" I yelled trying to push through him

"JJ" He yells grabbing onto my shirt. But I keep fighting him.

"JJ" My gaze snaps back to him

"What the hell happened" I ask my best friend, trying to hold back the tears I know are forming in my eyes

"I don't know JJ, we were on the way back and we stopped to see if we could help and she was just" John B paused

"She was what" I panic

"She wasn't breathing" John B croaks out

No no no this can't be happening

"They just took her to the hospital, JJ I'm so sorry" I just stared off toward the disappearing ambulance. Praying that she was okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how we actually got to the hospital because all I can think about is y/n. She is everything to me, I can't lose her.

The sound of my name snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up to see Kiara standing in front of me. "They said we could see her" She smiles

I practically jump out of the chair I was sitting in and follow the nurse down the hallway.

Once I get to her room I pause for a second before I walk in, almost afraid to see what kind of state she was in.

I open the door and see her laying in the hospital bed, wires and cords surrounding her. She opened her eyes and they instantly found mine.

A smile appeared on her face and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. God she is okay

I walk over to the side of the bed and run my hand over the side of her face.

"Hey baby" I whisper my voice breaking ever of slightly

"Hi" she says, her voice a little hoarse.

"God I'm so happy you're okay" I lean down and kiss her forehead.

She looks up at me and smiles "You aren't getting rid of me that easy" she giggles

God I love this girl. 

(820 words)