Broken Pieces - Finding Way T...

بواسطة Hritu04

Well think of a husband and wife who have everything. Family, daughter, job, money and house. But Naina and A... المزيد

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
You gotta read this!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
Author's Note
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
Author's Note

90

604 29 5
بواسطة Hritu04

Author's note :

heya everyone!
First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for waiting so patiently and supporting me and my work so far.
Now that the story has reached to its mid part, I would really love to read the feedback on the progress of the story as well as the characters.
I know how much few of you have been waiting for the chapter and I really really hate to make you wait people.
As I told you that I was unwell, and I completely relieved that it isn't Corona but the viral infection because of the changes in weather and I am still recovering from it.
But no matter what, I felt like wanting to complete this chapter very very badly yet I wanted this chapter to be perfect.
Like, THE PERFECT.
But honestly I don't how perfect it is.
I know that there are many errors, but I really worked hard on this part because I am already an amature writer and writing something like this just made me uncomfortable most of the time.
Honestly writing something so mature content is not for everyone.
If anyone feels uncomfortable to read this chapter, then you can just wait until the next chapter is published in the next month.
So don't you dare just go without responding to this chapter!

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT.

Scroll up to read the chapter.

Thank you :)

Naina had taken Aditya to this hotel's top most floor couple suite, where she stood in middle of the room in saree. Not just that, the entire room was decorated with candles and rose petals.

"Make me yours"

That was all it took Aditya to release all his restrains. He placed his lips on her soft ones and started to kiss gently which then turned deeper. They both could feel the intensity between them and their body getting hot for eachother as Aditya kissed her skillfully with his tongue playing with her's inside her mouth.

Naina didn't realise when from the centre of the room, she was now standing leaning onto the cold glass wall where Aditya continued to kiss her. His hands roamed all over her body, sensuously causing her to moan while kissing.

They both were breathlessness once their lips parted. Naina kept her eyes closed in shyness as Aditya continued to caress her cheeks and neck.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful in saree Naina"

At this statement, Naina opened her eyes to look sincerity in his eyes. When Aditya leaned again to kiss on her lips, Naina pushed him back and tried to hide from the amount of shyness she was feeling.

Just as she took three steps away, Aditya grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms and hugging her from behind.

"Adi...."

Naina breathed his name as she felt Aditya placing soft and wet kisses along the side of her neck, while Aditya hummed as he continued with his ministrations.

Feeling the warm pool in nether region, Naina arched her back and pushed him again and made her way towards the glass wall. Smiling, Aditya made his way towards the table where the red wine bottle and two glasses were placed.

Naina turned around to see him pouring wine in a glass and approaching towards her with a smug look on his face. He circled one arm around her waist and pulled closer to his chest and sipped the wine with his gaze fixed on Naina.

The next second, Naina felt the tip of the glass near her lips. Her eyes averted to see Aditya and then back sat the glass which was half filled with wine. Naina parted her lips as he tilted up the glass for her to drink. At first Naina was too shocked to react but as she felt the liquid going down into her system, she felt like her nerves were calming down.

Aditya repeated the same thing for two more times and by now, Naina was flushed out completely by what Aditya was doing and also it made her light-headed. Aditya placed the glass on the side table and held Naina's face in his palms.

"Relax, you don't have to be afraid of anything. We are not going to do anything which you don't like. Yes, it will hurt in the beginning but I will make sure to intensify the amount of pleasure so that you would forget about the pain and only feel loved and pleasured."

Naina couldn't form any words when she heard him saying things like this. All she did was hug him tightly. She considered herself to be luckiest woman for the first time in her life.

Now she had understood the meaning which lied behind when someone said, ' Amidst the sufferings, you will find your true happiness and love'.

Back then, she couldn't understand or didn't wanted to understand. But now, she did as her man stood holding her in his arms and reciprocated the affection and love for her.

Aditya pushed her back gently and ran his fingers along the length of her hairs which reached till middle of her back. The way Aditya just gazed at Naina, the way his gaze fell on her plushy and chapped lips, made Naina to shy away from him and turn her back to him.

Just when Naina took a step forward, she felt a tug over her shoulder and her breathe hitched. Turning around, she saw him holding her saree end firmly.

Aditya pulled the saree end making Naina also to move closer to him. He kept on pulling until Naina was closer to him. Leaving the saree, Aditya held her by the nape of her neck and pushed her hairs to one side with his other hand and moved down to her naked waist.

As Aditya leaned in the crook of her neck and placed wet kisses, Naina moved up her hands to his neck, pulling him closer letting him bite and suck along the length of her neck.

Naina couldn't help but moan the way he was biting and then kissing it gently. She was sure that she would end up with many marks on her skin.

Aditya slowly raised the hand which was on her waist, along the side of her arm and rested on her shoulder. As he kept her distracted, Aditya removed the saree pin from the shoulder making the saree to fall off.

The moment cold air hit Naina's half naked body, she turned away from him trying to hide herself from his gaze. Her one hand over her waist and another over her chest.

Naina breathed heavily as she felt Aditya getting closer and closer till his breath was fanning on her. Aditya circled around her for two times until the saree was pulled off completely.

Standing in front of her, Aditya held her chin up making her look at him.

"Look into my eyes Naina and you will know that you don't have to hide away yourself. You are beautiful, in and out."

Lost in his gaze, Naina dropped her hands and held onto his shirt crumbling. She slowly raised her hands and circled his neck and kissed him on his lips as Aditya caressed her waist torturously.

As they continued to kiss, Naina started to unbutton his shirt with her fumbling hands. Once she did, she pulled the shirt down his shoulders making it drop on the floor. She started to feel his naked chest and back with her hands to which Aditya groaned in pleasure and more desire for her touch.

Breaking the kiss, Aditya lifted Naina up in his arms and made his way towards the bed. Laying her gently on the bed, he laid half on top of her and moved his hand up and down her body like he wanted to feel her every part of her body.

Naina whimpered at his touches as her hands crumpled the bedsheet and her chest heaved up and down. Aditya kissed on her forehead, eyes and then her cheeks, tip of her nose and then finally her lips. Naina kissed him back and as she felt his hand moving up from her hips to waist and then slowly reaching for her twin peaches, she gasped loudly in between the kiss.

Aditya fondled her twin peaches with still covered by fabric which he wanted to rip apart very eagerly but he took each step at a time because there woman in his arms was his wife, his love, his life, his heartbeat.

Pulling apart, he continued to kiss her jaws and then neck. Naina let him kiss her as she gave access to him by pulling him closer with her fingers grasping through the locks of his hairs.

He found the soft spot where he placed wet kisses on the nape of her neck as she moaned and whimpered underneath him. He bit her neck, nibbled and then placed wet kisses all along the neck and lowered down to her cleavage while she repeatedly moaned his name.

Aditya kissed her stomach and waist and then went back to kiss on her lips while his hands roamed all along her body as if wanting to feel every inch of her body under his palm.

Once they both were out of breath, Aditya pulled back and stood on his feet on the ground and undressed himself as Naina watched him shyly and then averted her gaze when he was about to remove the last piece of cloth from his body leaving him completely in birth suite.

Naina couldn't look at him even when he neared her and made her to sit so that he can unbutton her blouse. Once he did, he then unclipped her bra and slowly removed it leaving upper body naked.

Naina had her eyes closed as her hands clutched onto the bedsheet on either side. She felt Aditya's lips on her which made her to open her eyes and once she did, Aditya pulled back.

"You are beautiful, Naina. You don't have to anything from me. Let me love you"

Naina hugged him as she heard those words. She felt his hands moving up towards her bossom and hands gauging it and squeezing the already erected nipple.

Aditya felt Naina's hands holding onto him around his neck and moving up to his hairs and running through his hair locks as she whimpered, gasped and moaned to his touches and kisses on her nape.

Aditya slowly laid her on the bed as he peppered kisses down to her bossom. Naina couldn't stop herself form moaning in pleasure as he bit, sucked, licked and nibbled her left bust while he gave equal attention to her right bust by gauging and squeezing the nipple.

Naina had been now feeling the heat of need in her nether region and felt the pool of wetness between her legs. She closed her legs tightly wanting the feeling to subside but it only escalated the arousals in her body.

Aditya went on peppering kisses down to her stomach and then her naval region. His hands running from up to down her body and down her legs, caressed her thighs and inner thighs reaching for her last piece of cloth that was covering her intimate region.

"If you don't stop me now, I can never stop-"

"You don't have to take cold showers everyday"

Aditya just needed her confirmation as he was already driving nuts without about to love his wife when she was right in his arms. Once he heard her, that was enough for him to know that his innocent wife was completely ready for him to love her.

Naina didn't realise how and when Aditya removed the last piece of clothing. Her heart which was already beating erratically, was now thumping even more loudly and rapidly. She felt his fingers brushing the region between her legs.

Aditya didn't miss the look of pleasure on Naina's face as he inserted his finger inside her sex and felt the pool of wetness with a wanton arousal. Kissing on her lips, murmering the loving words for his wife, Aditya inserted his member inside her wet sex as he soon as he removed his finger when he felt like she was completely ready.

Naina's breath hitched in her throat as she felt him going deep inside her slowly as continued to place kisses all over her neck, chest, bosom and going back to her lips. She cried his name as she felt that sharp pain inside her which was the evident that her hymen was broken now.

Aditya held himself still until she adjusted to the new feelings and looked at her for allowance for him to continue.

When Naina nodded her head, her hands went up and held onto him bringing him closer to her. Aditya pulled back himself and pushed back again inside her making her moan and cry him name.

As he continued to pull and push his member inside her with the increasing pace, Naina felt the pain diminished by the complete pleasure and love showered by her husband.

She felt like wanting more of him as she arched her body to push herself to him. And when she felt like her whole body was vibrating and shaking from the waves of orgasms, Aditya too felt the same pleasures of orgasms waving in his body as he pushed harder, deeper and faster inside her. Both moaning eachother's names and then finally they climaxed with Naina having her eyes rolled up in pleasure and Aditya watching her which turned him on all over again.

But he knew that he had to stop as this was the first time for Naina and he didn't wanted her to remember it as tiresome.

They both breathed heavily as they came down from their high pleasure of orgasms and looked at eachother. It was then, Naina felt the sweat on her skin as well as his. She lowered her eyes in shyness as she realised that he was still inside her and what just happened.

"I love you, Naina"

Aditya caressed her cheeks and placed a soft peck on her forehead.

"I love you, Adi"

Naina whispered back to him looking right into his brown eyes.

Aditya slowly detached himself from her body and laid beside her. Both stared at the glass ceiling through where they could look at the stars and the moon in the sky.

It was purely blissful feeling for both of them as they laid in silence. After few minutes, Aditya turned his face towards her to only see her eyes drooping
He pushed her hairs behind her ears as he heard her humm in sleep.

Smiling at his wife, Aditya quickly got down the bed and wore his boxers and searched for his shirt. Once he found it, he maid her sleepy form to wear it and then all of sudden she fell asleep in the middle of him buttoning the shirt.

Aditya gazed at his wife who fell back on the bed leaving him completely awake. He buttoned the shirt and laid her correctly by placing her head on the soft pillow. He then switched off the dimmed lights and laid himself beside her and pulled the quilt over both of them.

Aditya lifted Naina's head and placed it on his arm and pulled her closer to his body as his another hand circled around her stomach. Soon, by listening to his wife's breathing and heartbeats, sleep consumed him.

In the darkest hour of the night, two bodies became one soul that promised to never separate eachother from.

___________

Dated - 28 November, 2020

Edited - 18 June 2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

657K 25.4K 146
#8 in fanfiction what's hot category(27/08/2016) #9 in #randhir what's hot category(27/08/2016) A beautiful writer i have also included her ffs: wif...
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
20.2K 860 17
There is something magical about innocence. One moment that person is a stranger to you and the next moment you will have this urge to protect them...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad