Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 77

3K 58 8
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

5 Years Later.

I am standing at an open window looking out over the ocean off Santorini, Greece. The wind that was blowing began to feel cold. I looked up at the sun that was beginning to set on the horizon.

Pulling my robe to close my body tighter, I leaned against the window frame. My smile expands as two warm hands creep in and hug my waist. His warm body makes me comfortable, so I lean my back against his front body, and he hugs me tighter.

I still can't believe I'm here today. If all of this was written by destiny, I still couldn't believe it had written like this after what happened to Lisa.

"What do you think honey?" he whispers in my ear as if he doesn't want to spoil this comfortable silence.

"The past, honey," I replied, and this made his hug even tighter to me. He then kissed my temple, down to my cheek, and down my neck. I automatically tilted my neck so he could access it more freely. His hand that was wrapped around my waist loosened, and his right hand slowly began to creep into my robe and touch my naked stomach. I'm not wearing anything under my robe. His thumbs make a circle on my stomach while his mouth finds my sensitive spot and starts to lick it, biting it slowly and then sucking it, even more, makes me moan.

"Uhm..." I moan. Hearing my moas, his hand began to creep up, and again, his thumb rubbed a circle this time around my nipple and intentionally didn't touch it, he teased me.

"Ahm... honey, don't tease me," I moan louder. My left hand gripped on his hand that was still wrapped around my waist, and my right hand climbed up and crawled behind his hair. I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt the urge and passion coursed down to the bottom part of me. Even though a few hours ago we just finished making love.

"Are you ready for another round?" he asked. The kiss stopped, but his lips did not move away from my neck, so his breath brushed my neck. His finger still doesn't stop making circular motions around my nipple.

"Hmm..." I replied, making him smile and then returned to attack my neck, and finally, his thumb touched my nipple, which has hardened again and sensitive.

"Ahh... Lisa..." His thumbs twisted my nipples with the right pressure.

"Come, baby," he said, leading me back to our bed.

Once again, we make love.

"Ahh... baby..." I moan as Lisa pushed himself into me. Even though we've been doing it almost every day for these 3 months, and sometimes it's not enough just 1 round a day, I'm still not used to his huge size. But Lisa always paid attention to my satisfaction, he was gentle, even though sometimes he was a little rougher when I asked him. Make no mistake, even though we did it before we got married, but from the first time that happened many years ago until the day we got married, we only did it a few times. We don't want to be like young people who can't control their hormones.

"Ahh... ahh... uhmm... Th-there baby... there," I moan louder when he hit my g-spot precisely. Lisa leans over and kisses me on the lips fiercely.

"Fa-faster baby. Harder," I said between my moan.

"You sure baby? Are you not hurt?" he asked between his breaths but didn't stop thrusting me deliciously in and out. His sweaty face looked a little worried because a few hours ago, we'd just finished doing it a little rough. I wiped the sweat off his forehead and nodded.

"Tell me if it's hurt, okay," he said, and I smiled. Lisa always puts me first.

He then kissed me and slightly lowered his body, which was supported by his elbows, and hugged me. Then he did. Thrusting me harder, faster.

"Ah... aahh... ahhh... ahhhh... aaahh..." I moan at every thrust. He pushed himself so hard that the sound of slapping when our bodies collided and the sound of our moans was the only sound that could be heard in this quiet room, even the rubbing sound of his member against my wet pussy was heard clearly.

"Ahh... aaahh... baby..."

"Is it hurt?" Lisa asked and his speed dropped a little.

"No, baby, keep going," I answered immediately, and without pause, Lisa returned to pumping me harder and faster until my stomach started to tighten and my orgasm began to form.

"Aahh... I'm close, baby... aahh... keep... keep going," I moaning mess. Our bodies bounce on the mattress. Luckily the hotel bed we were staying in was premium, so it didn't creak.

"I'm coming, baby," I moan and told Lisa even though he could feel it because my pussy was gripping him tighter. My hole was stretched wide and deliciously.

"So tight, baby," Lisa groan. I knew he was close too because I felt his huge member getting bigger and harder, ready to shoot his sperm into my womb.

"Come with me, baby," Lisa said between his moans while staring into my eyes. We don't take our eyes off when we reach our orgasm.

"AAAHH..." I moan loud and felt all my juice coming out along with Lisa's warm sperm inside me. Lisa jerking a few times. Just like me, he cum so hard. I bit his shoulder and gripped him tightly, my hands on his back and my wall throbbing, clenching his member.

"Baby..." he groaned out everything aided by my squeezing on him.

After that, Lisa still moved a few times to ride our orgasm before he sprawled on top of me without pull out of himself. I hugged him tightly.

"I Love you, honey," I whispered between my breaths.

"I Love you, Mrs Manoban," he replied with a smile and wiped the sweat on my forehead. Freely kissing my forehead before he shifted his body to lie down next to me. He didn't want me to be weighed down by his body. We groan as he pulls himself out of me and then pulls me into his arms.

Yes. We were officially married months ago, and we are currently on our honeymoon, which we have been doing for 3 months. After returning to the Maldives and also to The Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, where Lisa proposed to me, we went around the world, and our last destination was Santorini, Greece, before returning to Korea.

We got married 4 years after Irene and Seulgi's amazing wedding. Helping to prepare for it and seeing it made us decide on our wedding date. In these 4 years, we have really worked hard to immediately master our family business and are ready to inherit it any time then hand over the operation to the trusted person but still under our supervision, of course, because we don't want when we are married we don't have time for each. Especially our children. We want to build a family that is warm and always there for each other. We want to always be close to each other therefore Lisa, with daddy Marco approval, has bought the land next to the YG Adv HQ building, and built a new building beside it, and made it as a new Manoban Group HQ where he works. Lisa, also with Mom's permission, made a bridge that connects our building with him, especially the one that connects my office to his office so we can meet whenever we want without going out our building.

Before our marriage, there were no significant problems except for one. Lisa fired his employee last year.

= FLASHBACK =

I walked into Lisa's office when I heard a voice gossiping. I never cared about other people's conversations, but when Lisa's name was mentioned, I'm stop and listen.

"Is it true?" it looks like the two of them, alone.

"Right. Knowing that Lisa is a Manoban, Kim Jennie broke up with her boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong. Do you know who Kim Jaejoong is? He is the eldest son of Kim Inc and has been appointed as the successor. They were the richest family in Korea before Jaejoong was caught by the case. But of course, Manoban is much richer than them, so Kim Jennie is after Lisa," said one of the women with a hint of hatred? Who is she?

"And even more horrendous, there were rumors that she did everything she could to get Lisa Manoban, she even seduces him with her body and fuck him," she continued. I didn't want to hear it, but I was rooted at the spot. The bad news about me that I thought was forgotten now appears again.

"Really?" said the other woman in surprise.

"Yeah, some say that Kim Jennie also did it to Jaejoong. They often had sex, some said they do it every day at any place, even at Jaejoong's office, VIP room at some bar and its toilet, even at the dark alley behind it. Can't you imagine!? I even thought they do it every hour, maybe at their car too! They said he fuck her until she got pregnant. But she aborted it. There are even those who mention that there is a video of them having wild sex. They doing it in front of Jaejoong's friend who took the video. Many speculated and said that she also doing sex with him a few times. Threesome! They alternately bang her, fuck her! But unfortunately, no one has ever seen that video!" Unconsciously a tear rolled down my cheek.

The hand that was wrapped around my wrist and suddenly pulled me made me gasp in surprise.

"YOU!" Lisa pulls me out of the place where I stand hidden from them and snapped loudly in anger.

The two women were very surprised when seeing Lisa, who had always been kind to every employee, but now showed a cold face filled with anger.

"What you guys are talking about Jennie is so disgusting! You dare say bad things about her and spread false rumors! You are slander and demean her! And I can't tolerate it!" Lisa said sternly, angrily. Without letting me go of his hand, he grabbed his phone and called someone.

"To the 3rd floor near the cafeteria right now!" he said coldly.

"Apologize to Jennie!" Lisa exclaimed to them when he had hung off the phone.

The two women were stunned with pale faces.

"Why are you silent now!?" Lisa asked coldly.

"SAY SORRY TO HER!" he shouted in a loud voice that made the two women jump. Even I jumped a little because I never heard Lisa shouted like this.

"Lisa..." I stroked his hand and tried to calm him down. The two women stared at the floor with trembling hands.

"If you don't apologize now. I will sue you for defamation," Lisa said in a calmer voice. I felt his hand which I stroked, began to relax.

"Lisa. Forget it," I said quietly.

"Did you hear it? This person you despised asked me to forget about this incident? And you have the heart to say bad things about her!? I don't understand you!" Lisa said coldly.

"I-I-am-s-so-sor-sorry," one of the women said stutteringly. From her voice, I could tell she was the one listening. Meanwhile, the woman who was speaking was silent with a trembling body.

"Mr Manoban," Henry, the head of HRD ran over to us.

"Henry, what department are they from?" Lisa asked, didn't take his eyes off them.

"Uhm... They're our accounting staff. Han SooHyun and Im SeoJung," Henry answer after approached them. And I think he read the name tags hanging around their necks because they kept their heads down. "What's wrong?" Henry asked, facing Lisa so he stood in front of them.

"I want them fired now," Lisa said coldly. They seem to start crying.

"Why? I think they've worked here 3-5 years long enough, if I'm not mistaken, and their job is quite satisfying," Henry asked.

"I don't care about their performance. They said something bad and offended me. I don't want to see them here anymore," Lisa replied coldly. Henry is surprised and looks at the two of them. Of course, he was surprised because Lisa never fired directly like this before.

"Mr Ma-Manoban. I-I'm sorry. I-am just listening. I-I didn't say bad things about Ms Kim. Please don't fire me," said the one who apologizes before, bowing deeply. Henry seemed to understand the matter but did not intervene.

"Please, I beg you. I still have dependents. My mother is sick," added the woman who started crying. She still bowed deeply.

"Lisa," I called Lisa. He looked at me, and his face softened. "What she said is true. She didn't say anything bad about me. She just listens," I whispered to Lisa. I don't want them to hear it. Lisa looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, then rubbed his thumb on my tear track earlier.

"Are you sure?" he asked softly, and I nodded. "Okay," he said then looked at Henry again.

"What you hear is not true at all. You could search the clarification years ago and found what happened to those who spread it. But because Jennie asked for it and confirmed what you said, I gave you another chance. But I don't want something like this to happen again!" Lisa stated.

"Thank you, Mr Manoban. Thank you, Ms Kim. I apologize profusely," said the woman, bowing to us many times, still crying.

"You!" Lisa said to the other woman who was still standing with a shaking body and crying silently. "Even you have a great performance as Henry said, but what you did earlier make me doubt it. Especially you are one of our accountant. I can't trust someone who spread something without any evidence first. Even worse, you trust it and talk about it like it's the truth!? You said something not based on data. Now tell me, how can I trust your report you've presented? You can be thankful that I never hit women! You fired!" Lisa exclaims firmly and coldly.

"Henry, do it right away. I don't want her to be here any longer!" Lisa continued and then pulled me away from them. He did not care about the cries that began to be heard from the woman he fired.

After getting away from them. Lisa turned and hugged me.

"You okay, baby?" he asked softly. I wanted to cry but not anymore because I felt safe in Lisa's arms. I returned his hug and hid my head in the crook of his neck, and shook my head.

"Sigh. I'm sorry, baby," he said softly while stroking my back.

"No. Don't say sorry. It's not your fault. Anyway, I should thank you, Lisa, for always being by my side. But do you need to fire her?" I asked after pulled my face to meet his eyes.

"Absolutely. You've heard what I said to her. It's true, I can't trust her. Moreover, I will not remain silent if someone hurts you," he replied, holding my cheek.

"But she didn't hurt me," I said, placing my hands over him and resting my cheeks in his hand.

"She's badmouthing you. There is no one allowed to said bad things about my baby, my queen," he said.

"I'm not perfect Lisa," I said.

"No. You are perfect in my eyes, so no one can insult you," he said while pouting. He never did it. I laughed seeing his cute face, and I couldn't help kissing his lips.

"You're so cute, baby," I said with a giggle, and this made Lisa grin. I know he did it to make my mood better. "Thank you, baby," I said after my laughter stopped.

"I'm telling the truth. You are perfect for me, Kim Jennie," he said.

This dismissal case is an open secret because Lisa has never been angry like that at office and fired people before.

= END OF FLASHBACK =

After that incident, we made preparations for our wedding, which will be held in Korea and Thailand. We actually wanted a simple event. But because Lisa is a Manoban and this event has been eagerly awaited by many people and, of course, to respect where we come from, so we do it in 2 places. We keep trying to be as simple as possible, but still, everything becomes luxurious because of the many invitations, especially from colleagues, business partner, and guests of honor who come from several countries. Manoban Group with representatives from YG form a team for this event. As a result, our marriage became the subject of discussion for 2 weeks and was touted as the 'marriage of the year' because it lasted for 7 days in two countries in a private event. But some people managed to steal a few photos from afar, and from photos that show a little of it, you can see the beauty of our wedding.

Lisa specifically wanted to give the best event for our moment, so he asked the team for a special theme. After our wedding party in Korea, which was simple but didn't leave an impression of luxury, I was surprised when I saw the venue for our wedding in Thailand. The property near Manoban's residence in Thailand is transformed into a wonderland, like in Alice in Wonderland, complete with large mushrooms and various ornaments. This is one of my favorites movies and Lisa makes this as the theme of our wedding is something that really impresses me even though maybe for some people a theme like this doesn't fit and seems mysterious. But Lisa, the first time I met him, was also very mysterious, so this theme suited us. I remember how enthusiastic I was that afternoon when I walked into the area of ​​our wedding ceremony because as soon as I stepped my foot, I felt like Alice, who was shrinking. I also remember how handsome Lisa stood waiting for me in front of the altar, and I almost laughed seeing him wearing a high hat ala Mad Hatter complete with the costume. Of course, the costumes are more elegant and tailored for weddings. Me? I wore the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen and with a slight accent like Alice in Wonderland.

I woke up from my comfortable sleep in the warm embrace of my loved ones. I'm grateful he moved to Korea, I'm grateful we met. Even with everything that happened as I recalled when I saw the sunset yesterday, I didn't expect that after nearly losing him 2 times, the first time when he was got an accident, and the second when he protected me, we were finally able to be at this moment. And as Lisa said in our graduation ceremony, this is not the end of the world but the first step in our next life.

We still have a long journey to build our family, and I know that nothing always goes smoothly, there are bound to be obstacles. But with our love and commitment, I believe we can overcome all obstacles. And knowing how Lisa is, I'm sure he will always fight for us. And I, of course, will always be beside him.

I turned and looked at Lisa, who was already looking at me. With just this one look, I'm sure we will always be together until our hair turns white.

"I love you forever, Lisa Manoban," I said.

"I love you forever, Kim Jennie Manoban," he replied.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

336K 11.8K 40
XII 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 An original story from my wandering...
1M 29.1K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
886K 26.7K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...