CHAPTER 3

JENNIE POV

'He will come back here tomorrow' Jisoo's words were ringing in my head until I got home. Even after dinner with mom and lying on my bed right now. Her words still ran through my head.

'He will be back here tomorrow.'

Mom asked me why I was silent during dinner, but I didn't tell her. Because I'm not sure if it's true that he will come back here tomorrow. And to make things worse, he's going to start college with us. He is majoring in International Business Management and Financial Art.

He will come back tomorrow and study with us.

Is this just a dream? What should I do when I meet him. Am I able to deal with him casually after my growing and shattering feelings? Why did he reappear when I started burying my feelings for him. When I've decided to accept it. What should I do?

One thing's for sure, I still have feelings for him.

.

.

The next day my mind was filled with Lisa. Right now, it feels like my first time entering school. Tense. My heart is pounding. I walked nervously through the front garden toward the building. I watched everyone walking. Did I subconsciously look for him? But I didn't see him in the garden even when I walked into the hall of the main building, he was still out of sight. Is it possible that he doesn't have class this morning? Or maybe he hasn't had any classes today? But what did Jisoo said yesterday? 'He will come back here tomorrow', so there's a chance he'll just come in today maybe just for filling some paper, right?

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't realize I had entered our vocational building, the business management. Since I have been here for 1 semester, I already know this building well enough, so my feet automatically step into the classroom without needing my mind, which is currently full of the very familiar Lisa in my mind. Yes, during these 2 years, he lived in my mind, so I didn't notice when he walked in front of me. Arriving at a distance of several meters, I just realized it. Watching him walk with his gaze straight at me. His eyes. Eyes that I know, that can suck me into our world. And this is what happened. I looked into his eyes, and it seemed as if our surroundings disappeared. No people were looking at him walking. None of the girls turned their heads again just to look at him. Nothing. All that was in my eyes is him. And all that was in his eyes was me because he didn't take his eyes off me even if some women make a u turn only to come back to see him.

He really is here. He's real. He is the Lisa I know, even though his hair color has changed to ash gray, which is slightly curly but still charming. His face also looks more mature, his is a bit taller than I remember, but his posture is still the same, proportional with not exaggerated muscles. The way he walked was slightly different, but the aura he emitted was the same, very charismatic and mysterious. Since I know more about his life story, he's not that mysterious to me. Only one is currently the big question. Where has he been for these 2 years and what he was done, how was his life.

He wears a white long sleeves shirt with the top 2 buttons open, and only the front is tucked into the casual blue jeans paired with classic white Adidas shoes. He's getting even more handsome.