CHAPTER 42

JENNIE POV

The man immediately spun around and slapped Lisa's hand hard, then pointed at Lisa with his index finger while exclaim, "Get your hand off me!"

The people around stared at us. Lisa's eyebrows rose and furrowed. I put my left hand on Lisa's chest, and my right hand tightly hugged his waist.

"What are you looking at?" the man said harshly to Lisa, "Take your whore and go away!"

*Bugg

"Lisa!"

Lisa's fist flew to the man's face so that his head jerked backward even though he didn't fall because the force of Lisa's punch was held back by me, who immediately hugged him tightly. But his single punch was enough to make the man's nose bleed. Lisa really targeted his punch precisely and effectively. Of course, the people around us stopped dancing and saw the commotion.

"Watch your mouth!" Lisa snapped harshly.

The man held his nose, and before he could reply to Lisa, his friend held him from behind and looked angry at him.

"What is this!?" Nikhun immediately interceded for us. He looked at the man then looked at Lisa.

"He suddenly bumped into Jennie and insulted us," Lisa replied without taking his gaze away from that man. Nikhun turns to them.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, I'll take care of it," Nikhun said, then came to them and took them away.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked me anxiously after they left, and the people staring at us slowly started to dance awkwardly again.

"I'm okay," I replied.

"Good. Serve him right," Jisoo, who was beside us said.

"Maybe we better go back to our table," Seulgi suggested. We all agreed and sat back at our table.

"Are you really okay, Jennie?" Irene asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just shocked," I replied.

Bambam and others besides Nikhun and Thiti followed us and asked about the incident. Pim listened to the story of the incident, which was recounted by our friend who was near us when it happened, but her eyes were on us. But I don't care. I looked at Lisa.

"Don't punch anyone right away," I asked Lisa in a low voice that only he could hear even I'm using Korean. I stroked his right hand.

"I can not stay silent hearing his insult," Lisa answered softly in an equally low voice. Same as me in Korean.

"But next time, try not to get angry right away. No need to serve someone like that," I told him.