CHAPTER 54

JENNIE POV

"Lisa!" I shouted in surprise and immediately stood up to get out of the Jacuzzi.

"Ha ha! Serve you right, monkey!" Jisoo exclaimed from the edge of the patio, looking down. When I got to the side, I was relieved to see Lisa sticking his head out. I looked left and right and saw that there was a ladder leading to the sea, so Lisa could climb back up through it.

"Jisoo! How dare you!" Lisa exclaimed from below.

That way our day becomes fun. We joke and laugh together.

.

.

The remaining 2 days were very enjoyable. As Lisa said, he took me for lunch to a restaurant inside the spa on the other side of the island. The place was gorgeous, with cave-like decorations and the tip facing the pretty sea. The food is also great with a variety of fresh seafood. I also had time to try the spa together with my mom and friends. The time we spent with our family was make me very happy.

The second night, Lisa and I did it again. After we did a make-out session in the bathroom tub, Lisa led me to our bed. This second experience didn't make me feel painless, but it wasn't as painful as our first time, and all because Lisa is still very tender with me. He is not harsh and very gentle. Make me love him even more.

Today, we are getting ready to go back home. The suitcases are ready. By the way, I've asked Lisa before how he can bring my clothes. And he told me how my mom helped him by putting my clothes in my suitcase secretly when I wasn't home.

We were prepared, and this time I consciously knew how our journey would be. I was impressed when I boarded the seaplane. We use several separate seaplanes. The scenery below us is really beautiful, the cluster of Maldives islands and the ocean are very charming. Lisa shows Manoban's property which, of course, no wonder is fantastic. They don't only have an island, but almost part of the islands in the Maldives. He also said that not many people know. Lisa said their investment in the islands was because his ancestor, his family, loved the sea.

About 45 minutes later, we arrive at Velana International Airport, Male Island, the capital of The Republic of Maldives. From there, we visited several places before returning to Korea using the Boeing 747-8 VVIP M, the plane belongs to the Manoban Group that Lisa told us about. The interior of this aircraft is very luxurious, I don't even feel we are in an airplane but like in a luxury penthouse. There are even some bedrooms that fit us all on the 2nd floor which are medium-sized but with luxurious interiors. There is a living room, dining room, and even a movie room and entertainment room.

The pilot who brought this plane was not George, so I think he is daddy Marco's pilot named Rommy. He, along with the Co-Pilot and 5 flight attendants, greeted us all with friendly greetings and smiles. I also saw that there were several bodyguards on board this plane including Mr Yang whom I greeted earlier. He did not come to the island and wait for us in Male. As soon as he saw me, he wished me a happy birthday to which I replied with thanks.

Our 8-hour trip to Korea was not really felt because I was with the people I care about, especially with the love of my life. We also occupy the existing beds because we travel home at night, so we will arrive in Korea in the morning. I share a room with Lisa, of course, while Irene and Seulgi, Rosie and Jisoo, their parents and their respective partners, while daddy Marco's and my mom occupy other separate rooms. Lisa and I almost did it on the plane if our parents' room wasn't next to ours. We laughed and faltered after the topic was lifted and tried to reduce our hormones, and then slept in each other's arms.