CHAPTER 20

LISA POV

"Please, Lisa. Erase all his touches. Replace everything with your touch," she said in a hoarse voice and sobbed a little. It hit me. I opened my eyes and pulled up my head to see her face. Forcing her to stop moving. Her teardrops flowed, and she looked at me intently.

"Please, Lisa. Touch me, do me. I am disgusted by what he did to me. Help me to erase that bad memory. Replace it with the memory about us. I want you, Lisa. I don't want anyone. I just want you," she said desperately. Her eyes were watery, and soon tears rolled down again on her cheeks. I kissed the corner of her eye to wipe her tears.

"I will do everything for you, baby," I said softly. "I will erase everything if you wish," I said.

"I don't want this to be all I want, Lisa. I... It's okay if you don't want to be with me..." she said with sad eyes. Another tear rolled down her cheek, and I did as I did earlier, I kiss her tears away.

"You don't know how much I wanted you, Jennie. From the beginning. You didn't know how much I held myself back when you're doing like this in Japan when you under the influence of that juice and alcohol. How I tried to keep myself awake so I didn't do bad things to you. You didn't know how after that, I had to stand in the cold shower to get rid of my passions. I really want you, Jennie Kim," I said grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, I am not... I should have saved it for you -" she said, sobbing.

I cut it by kissing her lips. Then I kissed her wet cheek. I know she mentioned her virginity.

"It doesn't reduce how much I love you, Jennie. Will not. You are perfect for me. In my eyes, you are very perfect and precious. I hope you can see yourself the way I do. Because it's a fact. You are perfect."

She leans in and kisses me again. After a few minutes, she pulled away and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Please take me, Lisa," she said hoarsely. I looked at her deeply.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked her once again to confirm. I don't know if this is the right thing for me to do. Of course, this is very risky. I'm afraid I can't help myself. It's just that her words, she said she was disgusted by Jaejoong's touch. I also want to get rid of it from every corner of her body.

"I want you to want to do this too," she said, fixing my question. With that, I grabbed her and kissed her gently at first, then got more passionate as time goes on. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. We let go of our kisses as the shirt passed my head and then pressed our lips together in an instant. My hand rubbed her thigh and slowly climbed up to the button of her shirt. I unbutton them one by one from above slowly in the middle of our kiss until her shirt opened. I pulled her shirt from her back slowly while moving my lips to her right shoulder. From there, I traced my kiss from her shoulder to her neck. When my lips reached her neck, her clothes had fallen off her body, and I pushed them aside. She tilted her head to give me access to kiss her neck more freely. After that, I returned and kissed her lips.