CHAPTER 47

[Double Update]

JENNIE POV

"Lisa!"

We turned to Mr Yang's voice and found him trying to hold back Lisa, who had grabbed Suppapong's collar and looked angry.

"Lisa!" I rushed towards Lisa, followed by my friends. Even Pim and Nittha looked surprised and came to them too.

"I don't care if you are the Prime Minister's son or anything. But I will never let you talk like that," I know Lisa is very upset, even though I don't know what he said because he uses Thai.

"Lisa" once again, I called him while holding his hand. Lisa's body is warm, but apparently not only from the sun's exposure all this time but also from the flowing anger.

Feeling my touch, he started to take off the collar of Suppapong's shirt, who looked at Lisa with a little surprise. However, after Lisa's grip had left his shirt, he smiled scornfully while fixing his collar.

"And I don't care if you're a Manoban," he said. I don't know what he said either, but I know it concerns Lisa's surname because that's all I can understand from his words.

"You can try me, and we'll see," Lisa replied, still using Thai. I don't know what their conversation is about and what pisses Lisa off. But Lisa's last words made Suppapong look a little doubtful.

"Supp! What is this? Don't look for trouble," Pim said to Suppapong in Thai, which made them bid their goodbye without saying anything more.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing Lisa's arm to calm him down. He took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Sorry, Jennie," he replied briefly. I looked into his eyes, it seems he still doesn't want to tell what happened because he's still trying to squash his anger.

"It's okay, baby. When you're ready, tell me later. Come on," I pulled him back for dessert. We sat down and enjoyed dessert without mentioning the fleeting incident.

After dinner, we returned to our resort to enjoy the last night in Ko Racha Yai. We continued drinking wine and telling stories, playing and laughing. We entered our respective rooms after midnight.

"Baby," I called Lisa after we finished changing. Me into my nightgowns, and Lisa into his t-shirt and sweatpants.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm angry," Lisa understood the meaning of my call to him. He walked to the window and looked outside.

"What makes you angry?" I asked as I approached him, put my arms around his waist, hugged him from behind, and laid my head on his back.