CHAPTER 55

JENNIE POV

*Knock Knock

"Ughh..." Lisa mumble behind me. I felt him move slightly and slowly let go of his hug from my waist.

* Knock Knock

Lisa moved and got out of bed, but because I was still sleepy, I didn't open my eyes and let Lisa meet whoever was behind our bedroom door.

"Finally, you wake up!" I heard Jisoo's voice.

"What? Why?" Lisa asked in a hoarse voice.

"Sorry to interrupt your intimate time, but it's almost 10 o'clock, Lisa. It's been almost an hour we've been waiting for you to wake up," Jisoo said.

"Oh... I'm sorry," Lisa answered in a tired voice. We slept too late last night because we couldn't help but touch each other and ended up having amazing sex. Okay, we look like horny teenagers, but what can I do if Lisa is so seductive. But make no mistake, not every day we do it. We still can hold ourselves. The total after we did it for the first time, which was on my birthday, and the day after, this is the third time.

"Hurry up and get up before Rosie goes berserk and hits you," she said and left.

Lisa closed the door and hugged me from behind again.

"Baby. Wake up," he said softly, rubbing his hand on my cheek.

"Hmm..." I turned to face him while opening my eyes and found he was smiling.

"Good morning, baby," he said and then kissed my lips.

"Morning," I replied.

"I know you're tired, but we have to get up soon. It's 10 o'clock. If we're late, Rosie will be angry," he said.

"You made me tired yesterday," I said with a sneer.

"Hahahaha... I'm sorry, baby. But you're so sexy last night," he said, then kissed my lips again. "Still sore?" he asked.

"With your size? Of course, baby," I replied. Yeah, his member is huge, and yesterday we did it several times.

"Sorry," Lisa kissed me again then started to wake up. "Come on," he helped me up, but instead of leading me to the bathroom, he led me to the closed window curtain. "I want you to see this first," he said while pulling the rope, so the curtain opens. I gasped at the scene in front of me. We are under the sea! Colorful fish and coral reefs are now clearly visible. Lisa stood behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"It's beautiful, baby," I said as I put my hand on top of him and leaned my body against his front.