CHAPTER 77

JENNIE POV

5 Years Later.

I am standing at an open window looking out over the ocean off Santorini, Greece. The wind that was blowing began to feel cold. I looked up at the sun that was beginning to set on the horizon.

Pulling my robe to close my body tighter, I leaned against the window frame. My smile expands as two warm hands creep in and hug my waist. His warm body makes me comfortable, so I lean my back against his front body, and he hugs me tighter.

I still can't believe I'm here today. If all of this was written by destiny, I still couldn't believe it had written like this after what happened to Lisa.

"What do you think honey?" he whispers in my ear as if he doesn't want to spoil this comfortable silence.

"The past, honey," I replied, and this made his hug even tighter to me. He then kissed my temple, down to my cheek, and down my neck. I automatically tilted my neck so he could access it more freely. His hand that was wrapped around my waist loosened, and his right hand slowly began to creep into my robe and touch my naked stomach. I'm not wearing anything under my robe. His thumbs make a circle on my stomach while his mouth finds my sensitive spot and starts to lick it, biting it slowly and then sucking it, even more, makes me moan.

"Uhm..." I moan. Hearing my moas, his hand began to creep up, and again, his thumb rubbed a circle this time around my nipple and intentionally didn't touch it, he teased me.

"Ahm... honey, don't tease me," I moan louder. My left hand gripped on his hand that was still wrapped around my waist, and my right hand climbed up and crawled behind his hair. I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt the urge and passion coursed down to the bottom part of me. Even though a few hours ago we just finished making love.

"Are you ready for another round?" he asked. The kiss stopped, but his lips did not move away from my neck, so his breath brushed my neck. His finger still doesn't stop making circular motions around my nipple.

"Hmm..." I replied, making him smile and then returned to attack my neck, and finally, his thumb touched my nipple, which has hardened again and sensitive.

"Ahh... Lisa..." His thumbs twisted my nipples with the right pressure.

"Come, baby," he said, leading me back to our bed.

Once again, we make love.

"Ahh... baby..." I moan as Lisa pushed himself into me. Even though we've been doing it almost every day for these 3 months, and sometimes it's not enough just 1 round a day, I'm still not used to his huge size. But Lisa always paid attention to my satisfaction, he was gentle, even though sometimes he was a little rougher when I asked him. Make no mistake, even though we did it before we got married, but from the first time that happened many years ago until the day we got married, we only did it a few times. We don't want to be like young people who can't control their hormones.

"Ahh... ahh... uhmm... Th-there baby... there," I moan louder when he hit my g-spot precisely. Lisa leans over and kisses me on the lips fiercely.