CHAPTER 31

[Double Update]

JENNIE POV

I remained frozen in my place for a few minutes, watching them. My eyes hurt. Tears piercing want to come out and flow, but I hold back.

They pulled away, and I could see the woman's face. She is a very beautiful woman with a petite body. Her smile was very wide at Lisa, and tears rolled down the corners of her eyes. I know they aren't tears of sadness but tears of joy. Lisa even took out his handkerchief and helped her wipe the tears on her cheeks. The woman laughed and took the handkerchief from Lisa's hand. She grabbed Lisa's hand and squeezed it. Lisa did not try to pull his hand but let the beautiful woman touch him. Lisa even put his other hand on the older woman's shoulder. Yes, she looks a little older than us but the pretty faces are not inferior to the girls on this campus. I've never seen her here before. Her outfit was neat, with tight jeans showing off her slender legs. Her body shape is not visible because it is covered by a black jacket. But from her legs and face, I could tell her body was ideal, even sexy. Her smile is very charming, and her bright brown eyes stare at Lisa with admiration. Those eyes are very pretty and currently looking at me.

I realized after a while her smile disappeared, and her brows furrowed at me. I wanted to run immediately to hide, but it was too late because Lisa had turned his head following the woman's gaze.

"Jennie?" Lisa's voice made me take my gaze from the woman to him. I pushed back my tears and just stared at him flatly. Not sure I can speak without shedding tears. Lisa furrowed his brows at me as if he knew something was wrong. Then he took his hand off the woman and walked over to me. I was stunned and couldn't move at all.

"Jennie? What's wrong? Is there a problem?" he asked once he stood in front of me. He took my hand, and I couldn't pull it. I couldn't move and just stared at him. I know that the longer I stare at him, my tears will not be able to endure. Like this time, Lisa's face started to blur, but I blinked my eyes to shake the tears away.

"Baby, what happen?" he said softly, placing his hand on my cheek. I didn't answer but just shifted my gaze over his shoulder towards the woman. Lisa turned his head a little to follow my gaze, but he stopped in the middle then looked at me again. Understanding began to shine in his eyes and face. I was surprised when look back at him because he smiled broadly, showing his rows of perfect white teeth.

"Oh, baby," he rubbed my face with his thumb on my cheek as if he wanted to get rid of my tears that didn't flow. Then he leaned over and kissed my forehead softly and long enough. After pulling himself, he kept smiling and turned his body towards the woman. He put his hands on my waist, around my waist, and led me to approach the woman.

"Jennie, this is Song Jihyo. Noona, this is Jennie, my girlfriend," Lisa said when we were in front of this woman named Song Jihyo. The woman looked at me, then smiled broadly and stretched out her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you, Jennie," she said, friendly. I took her handshake hesitantly.

"Nice to meet you um... unnie," I said hesitantly, making Lisa laugh. I looked at him in confusion.