CHAPTER 5

LISA POV

"So you've met her?" Rosie asked. Tonight after finishing my schedule today, I went to her house. She and Jisoo had finished tidying up her things. Yes, although actually, it was not really necessary because there were maids who can help her. But they were not spoiled brats like other kids of the rich in general. They were quite independent, and of course, they were humble. That was one reason why I can be good friends with them. From the first time I met them, not even once did they saw me differently. They treat me like how they treat everyone else. They also never discriminated against me, who was not Korean. Maybe because Rosie herself was also half Korean, but still, it was from them that I feel how to have friends, best friends, and even siblings. Yes, they were very sincere and kind. Therefore I am willing to do anything for them. And I know they will do the same for me.

"She's getting prettier, right? I bet you must be more and more attracted to her," said Jisoo while teasing me a little. Yup, after the incident 2 years ago, my relationship with Jisoo returned to how it was before. She has forgiven me and apologized for what she did by plotting with Namjoon, and of course, I never blame her for that. So our relationship is getting better, and now everything is back to normal. Even they know clearly how I feel towards Jennie. How could not after what happened?

"Is it true? I can't wait to meet her," Rosie said while eating the snack in her hand. We are currently sitting together on the couch at Rosie's house, watching a movie or maybe not.

"But I don't know. Maybe I'm too late... "I said sadly.

"Have you met her boyfriend?" Jisoo asked, making Rosie also turn to look at me.

"Maybe. But I do not know if he really is her boyfriend," I said briefly.

"What do you mean?" asked Rosie. So I told them how I met Jennie and Kim Jongin.

"Kim Jongin," said Jisoo thoughtfully. "I've heard that name. If I'm not mistaken, isn't he the youngest son of Kim Inc.?"

"Yup. I've also heard his name," said Rosie casually without seeming interested.

"Is he Jennie's boyfriend?" Jisoo asked herself more. I just shrugged, and we all fell silent.

"Well if it's him, your opponent is pretty tough, Lisa. But it doesn't matter because I'm sure Jennie still has feelings for you," Jisoo said.

"But I've been missing for 2 years without news," I said sadly.

"Hmm... But I understand your reason, Lisa," Rosie has put the snack on the table and held my hand. "And I think she will understand."

"I don't know, Rosie. I can only hope. But it doesn't seem easy, because this Kim Jongin seems like a nice guy. He doesn't look arrogant even with his family background," I said and that's true, even I just saw him for a glimpse, I could feel he was a good man.

"But still, Lisa. Don't ever give up on Jennie. I just want you to be happy, and I think there is no one better for Jennie than you," Jisoo said tried to cheer me up.