CHAPTER 28

[Double update]

JENNIE POV

We spend our time talking. Especially he explained to me that he had asked Mr Yang and 1 bodyguard to escort me. But I who had always been uncomfortable with it refused. Tried to negotiate with him and finally, I agreed with only 1 bodyguard, and he asked Mr Yang, the head of his personal bodyguard because he was the most experienced and most trusted, and he would be calm if Mr Yang himself was the one who guards me. He assured me that Mr Yang was very professional, so he would make me feel like I didn't have a bodyguard. I'm happy because he really cares for me, but on the other hand, I'm also worried because his best guard won't guard him. But once again, he assured me that he is now more than able to protect himself.

.

.

When the time has come, we go to campus. When I left the house, I saw Mr Yang and 3 other people, who were wearing black suits, standing straight at the front. Mr Yang smiled as he greeted us.

"Good morning," he said to me cheerfully.

"Good morning Mr Yang," I replied. Lisa just smiled at him.

"Lisa has told you that starting today, I will escort you, right Ms Kim?" he asked.

"Jennie. Just call me Jennie, Mr Yang. And Lisa already told me. I'm sorry I'm going to bother you," I said, smiling back.

"Good, Jennie. Don't worry, I'm sure you won't be a bother like Lisa, who often disappears," he said with a laugh.

"Uncle Yang! I don't disappear often," Lisa replied. After he reveals his identity, I could see he seems very close to Mr Yang. Of course, they are. After what they went through and remembering Mr Yang's been guarding Lisa since he was a child.

"But you don't deny that you've disappeared, right? And remember when you suddenly disappeared, and I got into trouble?" Mr Yang asked with a serious face. I know he's joking, but I can't help but remember the time Mr Yang looked for Lisa at the hospital where Rose and I were treated. And it turns out that he came to Namjoon and after that, he had an accident. I didn't know what happened to Mr Yang. Is it true that he got into trouble because of it?

"I'm sure at that time I was in trouble, not you uncle," Lisa said, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Of course I got into trouble too, young man. Indeed Mr Manoban did not scold me, but I feel guilty," Mr Yang sadly said.

"Uncle, I told you it's not your fault. Take it easy," Lisa said, putting his hand on Mr Yang's shoulder.

"Um..."

"Oh. Sorry, Jennie. Please remember not to disappear from me, okay?" Said Mr Yang, who was currently turning his attention to me.