CHAPTER 4

JENNIE POV

"Looks like I've seen them," said Jongin, who walked beside me. I immediately turned to him. He took my mind away completely. I stopped walking and faced him. He also stopped.

"You mean, you've seen them? When and where?" I asked curiously but tried not too obvious.

"Hmm... I don't know but their faces look familiar," he said, trying to remember.

"Is it in Korea or in Japan?" I asked a little pressing it.

"... I'm not sure. But I don't think in Korea. Is it possible in Japan? But it didn't seem like it either." He furrowed his brows, trying hard to remember.

"Is it in the last 2 years or before?" I asked again, pressing it.

"Maybe within it. I bet it couldn't be longer than that. It seems like in the last year? If it were any longer, I definitely wouldn't have felt like I had seen them. Where is... Um... but why do you seem so curious about it, Jennie?" he asked in wonder.

I blinked many times, trying to compose myself. I can't seem too interested in Lisa. Should not. Jongin must not know.

"Nothing. Uhmm... It's just that I haven't seen him in a long time. It's been 2 years, and he was my friend in high school," I said with a shrug as if it was a normal thing, then we started walking again.

After that, we didn't talk anymore because my mind was filled with Lisa again, but now with what Jongin said earlier. He felt like he had seen Lisa in the last year. And he saw him with that woman named Amy. Who is she? What did she get to do with Lisa? And if what Jongin said is true. It means their relationship has been quite long.

"What do you think baby," my mind snapped up by his tight embrace. I didn't realize that we were walking towards the front garden.

"J-Jae-Jaejoong?" I was surprised. "When did you come back?" I asked.

He released me from his embrace and looked at me with a smile.

"Why are you so surprised? Don't you miss me?" he asked, then kissed my cheek. I'm still so shocked that I can't move. I thought he would come back tomorrow.

"No. It's just that I thought you just came back tomorrow," I said.

"Yeah... I came back early because I missed you so much," he said again and then hugged me. I didn't hug him back because I didn't know how I felt. I just saw Lisa, and now I have to deal with him.

"Thanks, Jongin. You can go," he said to Jongin coldly. Jongin just shrugged and left us.

"So you asked JongIn to call me?" I asked and broke free from his embrace gently so he wouldn't suspect what I was feeling.