CHAPTER 36

JENNIE POV

"Jennie!"

I was shocked and immediately looked back in fear. I'm not mistaken it's Jaejoong's voice.

He walked together with Shin Sung Rok to approach me. Irene immediately put her arm around my arm and covered a part of me with her body. I was stunned and honestly still a little afraid to face Jaejoong especially when there was no Lisa by my side.

Before Jaejoong got in front of us, someone blocked his path and positioned himself in front of Irene.

Mr Yang.

My tension faded a little knowing Mr Yang was with us. Since he always professionally guards me without invading my space, I always forget his presence. Thank goodness Lisa put Mr Yang to guard me. So for now, there is at least someone I can count on.

"Please don't come near," Mr Yang said firmly as he raised his left hand, asking Jaejoong to stop. Jaejoong stopped in front of him and glared at Mr Yang.

"Go away," Jaejoong said harshly.

"Sorry, young man, I won't let you approach them, especially Jennie. I will not hesitate to take action," Mr Yang replied casually.

Shin Sung Rok whispered something to Jaejoong that make Jaejoong turned around and left, after previously giving Mr Yang and me a sharp glare.

After he disappeared from our sight, I let out a long sigh that I was holding before.

Mr Yang turned to us and smiled.

"Please continue, ladies. Don't worry, I'll be around you," he said then moved away.

"Um... Mr Yang," I called out to him before he walked away.

"Yes?" he said, turning to us.

"Um... Can you walk with us?" I asked hesitantly because I was afraid that Jaejoong would come again and I would feel safer if I felt Mr Yang's presence around us.

"If that's what you want. Of course," he replied.

I was quite relieved, and we walked back and decided this was the last shop and then hurried home. I don't want to hang around in a place where I know Jaejoong is there. I don't want to see him again.

.

.

After showering, I took my cellphone and saw that it was already 8 pm. It means that in Thailand, it is still 6 pm. Maybe Lisa is on his way. I opened a message from him that informed me that he was on his way to the venue. I replied to the message saying that I just finished taking a shower. Then I put my cellphone on my dressing table and dry my hair again when my phone rings.