CHAPTER 53

JENNIE POV.

"Baby, wake up." I woke up with the whisper of my loved one, with gentle strokes on my cheeks. I smiled after he kissed my forehead lightly.

"Good morning," I said hoarsely.

"Morning, baby. Come on, wake up," he said in a soothing voice accompanied by the sound of the sea, which sounded quite loud and a gentle breeze. The door leading to the balcony was open. I want to be like this forever.

I opened my eyes to met my favorite eyes and smile that made me unable to stop myself from kissing his lips.

"Are you still sore?" he asks, and I remember what we did last night. I blushed, and I smiled shyly. "You're so adorable, baby," he said, chuckled, and kissed my cheek. I took the opportunity to hug him and hide my face in his neck. He hugged me and rubbed my back up and down slowly.

"Are you shy?" he asked, and I nodded lightly. "Don't be. You're so amazing, baby. And... um... it's my first time too," he said, and I pulled myself up to stare at him, who smiled a little shyly.

"I know. You've told me. I'm happy doing my first with you," I said, rubbing his cheek. It is my first time. Fortunately, Jaejoong never did it to me, just... Ugh.. I didn't want to remember it on this happy day when I finally happy with my loved one.

"Me too," he said grabbed my hand on his cheek, and then kissed my palm.

"But you are not like the first timer. You feel very skilled," I said with a blush.

"No, I'm not. Just because you are amazing baby," he said, stroking my hair and placing it behind my ear.

"Thank you, baby, for doing this with me," I said then kissed his lips.

"Why you thank me? It's me who should be since you let me make you mine yesterday. I thought you would ask me to wait until after marriage," he said.

His face felt blurry with my unshed tears at his words. "I love you, Lisa, and I'm yours," I returned to bury my face in his neck.

"I love you, baby," he whispered softly in my ear. I would love to spend our time like this. But my stomach doesn't allow it.

*ggrooaaakkkk

"Looks like there's a concert in your stomach, baby," said Lisa with a laugh. I pulled myself.

"It's because of you. You made me tired last night," I said, hitting his shoulder. After a few punches, he hugged me so my hands were caught between us and twisted my body, so he was on top of me.

"Hahahaha... And be prepared, I will definitely do it again," he said, then peck my lips.