CHAPTER 44

JENNIE POV

After we enjoyed Asiatique in the afternoon until evening and enjoyed the Exclusive Cruise Dinner down the Chao Phraya River, which of course made Rosie very enthusiastic, we arrived back at Lisa's house before midnight. Each of us immediately cleaned up and packed for tomorrow's trip to Ko Racha Yai island and then immediately took a break because we planned to leave early in the morning.

After finishing packing, I climbed into bed followed by Lisa, who had finished packing. He kissed my forehead and then slept beside me. I shifted my body into his arms. Like last night, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

.

.

"Have a good time," uncle Marco sends us from the doorstep of the Manoban household.

"We will. Have a nice week, uncle," Rosie said, hugging uncle Marco. Then one by one, we all hugged him.

"Safe flight," he said while waving at us as Lisa's custom Mercedes Benz V Class van drove out of their house and headed to the airport.

At Suvarnabhumi Airport, we didn't carry out the same procedure as in Incheon, but we headed straight to the area where Lisa's private plane was waiting.

"Another jet, Lisa?" Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow as we got out of the car and walked over to Lisa's private jet.

"Gulfstream M1. We can't use the Boeing VIP M2 because the airport runway in Ko Racha Yai is short," Lisa replied as he invited us to go up the plane steps.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman," George, Lisa's pilot along with the co-pilot and 2 flight attendants from our flight before greeted us.

"Good morning George," Jisoo and the others replied.

"Good morning Lisa and Jennie," George said.

"Good morning Geroge," Lisa and I replied almost at the same time, then he and the co-pilot went to the cockpit.

We entered after replying to the 2 flight attendants' greetings. This plane is much smaller and narrower than the one we used to flying from Korea to Thailand. But still elegant and comfortable. I sat next to Lisa in the back seat, while our best friend and Mr Yang, along with 1 other bodyguard, occupied the seat in front of us.

"So how long will it take our flight there?" Jisoo asked.

"About 1 hour 30 minutes," Lisa answered.

Not long after, the pilot informed us that we were going to take off soon and after we reached a certain altitude, the flight attendant, Diana, offered us drinks and snacks, which I refused because we had breakfast with uncle Marco. But of course, Rosie and Jisoo didn't reject it.

Our friends began to ask questions about what is on the island and what activities we can do, and we all enthusiastically listened to Lisa's explanation.