CHAPTER 39

JENNIE POV

"Good morning, princess," Lisa kissed my cheek when he saw me, then he greeted my mom. Today we are leaving for Thailand, but Lisa comes early to have breakfast with my mom too.

"Good morning, Lisa. Come on," Mom invites him to the dining room. We eat breakfast while chatting. Mom and Lisa are very close because, of course, they often talk about their new project. YG's problematic ex-project with Kim Inc, which has been taken over by Manoban Group, is well done. Besides that, they also talked about other light things.

After the time showed 07.30, we left.

"Have fun and let me know when you landed," Mom said while kissing my cheek. If I go with Lisa, mom never worries.

"Okay, mom," I replied while kissing her back.

"Give my greetings to your dad, Lisa," Mom said, hugging Lisa.

"Of course, auntie," Lisa replied.

Lisa brought my suitcase up to the front, then the driver took over to put it in the trunk of Lisa's car. This time he was using a black Rolls-Royce Cullinan. He helped me in before turning and getting into his seat beside me. Mr Yang also came with us, as usual, he sat in front beside the driver. The 2 bodyguards who used to follow him bowed to Mom before they got into their car behind us. I waved my hand at mom as our car started moving.

The trip to the airport takes about an hour. We will meet our friends there.

Once we arrived at the drop-off of Incheon Airport, several people taking our picture. There are still some people who take pictures and write stories about Lisa. But luckily, there wasn't much of a crowd, so we were able to get to the airport safely with the help of airport security.

We are waiting for our best friend in the café in the front area. We ordered lattes and waited for them. It didn't take long for Jisoo and Rosie to come, and they also ordered lattes. Rosie also ordered cookies while Jisoo just shook her head. At 08.45, Irene and Seulgi arrived, so we went straight into the airport through the VVIP door. The airport clerk at the VVIP gate bowed to Lisa, and we gave our passports just as a procedure. Then we did not pass the check-in area but went straight into the airport and immediately headed to Lisa's private jet via the jet bridge.

"Wow..." Jisoo voiced our thoughts as we entered Lisa's private jet.

"Good taste, buddy," she patted Lisa's shoulder and immediately came in and looked around after returning the greetings of 2 beautiful flight attendants, the captain, and co-pilot. Actually, it's common thing for us to have a private jet because we all are the respected families and among 10 richest Korean, but Lisa's private jet is indeed beautiful.

"Good morning, Mr Manoban," said the captain of the plane.

"Good morning, George. Drop it off, this is Kim Jennie, my girlfriend, and they're my best friends," Lisa replied with a smile.