CHAPTER 43

JENNIE POV

The next day we got up early and had breakfast at Lisa's house along with uncle Marco. They have a very good chef, so our breakfast felt like in a 5-star restaurant. Several maids served us like in a banquet. I sometimes wonder, how can Lisa, who is usually served like this, live in a small apartment in Myeongdong alone.

"What?" whispered Lisa, he probably saw that question on my face.

"Nothing. Just wondering how you can live in a simple apartment alone in Myeongdong when you are here being served like this," I whispered. The others didn't pay attention to us because they were busy eating and chatting.

"Actually, we don't like to be served like this either. But this is all a tradition from our ancestors. This is their job, after all. If we don't let them do their work, they won't have a job. If they don't have jobs, they will have no income, they won't be able to eat and support their families. If they don't work and only receive help from us, it will only make them lazy. So we let them do their work even though we don't really need to. When in Myeongdong, I didn't need it, so it was fine for me to clean it myself even if just a little, but every week I hire someone to clean it," he explained in a whisper and smiled shyly.

I understood what he meant and nodded in agreement at him. Then we continued with breakfast and joined the chat.

"You didn't invite them to Phuket?" uncle Marco asked on the sidelines of our breakfast.

"I planned it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow if they agree," answered Lisa.

"Phuket? Of course, we want to," Rosie replied enthusiastically.

"Tomorrow we have no plans, right? Let's just go there tomorrow," Jisoo continued.

"Okay, if you guys want to, we go there tomorrow," Lisa answered.

"How long do we stay there?" asked Irene.

"3 or 4 days maybe?" Seulgi asked.

"It's up to you. One week or more?" Lisa answered. Our vacation was a month, and still don't know if we'll be a full month in Thailand or not. But we have prepared ourselves.

"I think you guys go there first, later you can decide if want to stay longer or if you're bored and want to come back, just come back or maybe explore somewhere else," uncle Marco suggested.

"Agreed," Jisoo replied enthusiastically.

"Where are you planning to take them, Lisa?" uncle Marco asked.

"My main choice is Ko Racha Yai," Lisa answered.

"A good choice. That place is more private than on the main island of Phuket. You can have fun exploring the island and the sea, or you can go on a cruise. When you get bored, just move to the main island of Phuket or to another island," uncle Marco said and made us all even more enthusiastic.