CHAPTER 66

JENNIE POV

"LISA! WATCH OUT!" I screamed, and Lisa turned to look behind him but Namjoon had fallen.

Mr Yang. He butts Namjoon, who is about to attack Lisa and make him fall with him. Mr Yang's hands were still tied behind his body, but the ties on his legs were untied. Mr Yang quickly sat up and stood up.

Lisa looked at Mr Yang with relief. I also feel a little relieved that there are reinforcements. At least Lisa didn't face them alone.

They were about to attack each other again when there was a commotion outside. Jaejoong glanced at the warehouse door.

"You!" he exclaimed to Lisa and attacked Lisa, who struggled to his feet. The blood on Lisa's clothes got wider, and his face started to turn pale.

Mr Yang immediately ran and butts Jaejoong from the side, making him fall, and at the same time, the warehouse door opened.

Jaejoong immediately got up and ran out through the hidden door in the wall of the warehouse. Seungri and Namjoon also immediately ran after him. The other 3 people also started running but were caught by the people who entered the warehouse wearing special forces clothes. 2 other people, who are also dressed the same, run to chase Jaejoong, Seungri, and Namjoon.

I feel relieved. Finally, we safe.

Lisa turned to look at me. He smiled in relief from behind his busted and bleeding face. But before he could walk up to me, he fell.

"LISA!" I screamed. But it wasn't only my screams that were heard. I heard another scream from the door. Jisoo and Rosie.

They ran towards Lisa while I tried to get off the table but fell because my legs were tied.

"Jennie!" Rosie exclaimed and turned to hurry over to me, opening her jacket and cover it over my body. Then she summoned one of the special forces, who then took out a combat knife from his shoes and cut the ties on my hands and feet.

Once released, I immediately got up and crawled quickly to join Jisoo, who knelt beside Lisa. Jisoo was already shouting at someone who immediately came out to call the medics.

"Lisa..." I cried loudly as I lifted his head and put it on my lap.

"Lisa..." I kept calling his name tearfully. "Baby..."

"Calm down, Jen. The medics will be here soon. They are come with us," Rosie said, stroking my back. I know she cried too. Her voice trembled. And Jisoo, who was holding Lisa's hand tightly also cried as she continued to say,

"Hold on, Lisa. Please..."

Mr Yang who had been untied approached Lisa with a worried face. He tore Lisa's shirt around the knife, checking the knife stuck in Lisa's lower back.