CHAPTER 23

JENNIE POV

"Maybe you haven't been able to meet him directly as you had hope. But I am here as a representative of him, would like to directly introduce you to his only son, Lisa Manoban, who is in charge of this transaction," he said, pointing his hand at Lisa respectfully. I was surprised and immediately looked at Lisa, who replied to Mr Han with a small smile. Lisa Manoban? Lisa 'M'? Manoban? All eyes stared at Lisa in surprise, except, of course, Rosie, Jisoo, and Mr Han. But what surprised me was mom seemed to already know.

Manoban?

I seem to have heard of that name. Where have I heard of it?

Manoban

Manoban...

Group?

Right! Manoban Group. I heard it on the news about 2 years ago. That news was quite horrendous. Even around our former high school was talking about it. At that time, I was in third grade. And Lisa was in LA taking medication.

If I'm not mistaken, the content of the news was to inform that the Manoban Group, an international scale company, was investing heavily in Korea which will change and provide fresh air for the Korean economy after being successful and being crowned as the largest company that controls all of Southeast Asia for centuries and has penetrated into Asia, Europe, and America in this decade. Businessmen and businesswomen have been questioning and anticipating for a long time when the Manoban Group will start investing in Korea because it is known that the Manoban Group has invested and successfully controlled the markets all around Japan, China, and even East Asia, several European countries, and America. Manoban Group is known to be the oldest company in Thailand which was first founded by Pranpriya Manoban. They even assume that the Manoban Group was as ancient as the Thai Kingdom. Therefore the Manoban family is also touted as the King and Queen of the Thai economy.

Manoban Group's businesses have now spread in various sectors, including industry, property, health, etc. And currently, the main goal is to invest and cooperate with large companies. It is known that the Manoban Group is the largest shareholder in many well-known companies almost all around the world. Therefore, the presence of the Manoban Group is eagerly awaited by businessmen and businesswomen in Korea. To collaborate with large investors like the Manoban Group, which, of course, will be very profitable for their businesses with the fresh funds they can get. The name 'Manoban' is well known among businessmen and businesswomen around the world. But the last 2 generations of Manoban have never appeared in the media anymore. Only representatives from Manoban Group in various branches who always appeared in front of the media. The rumor said that they were hiding for some reason. The only thing was known is they have an only son who is the current last generation of Manoban. The media tried desperately to find out about the whereabouts of Manoban's successor, but never got the slightest information about him. Manoban Group is like a company with an iron curtain, it cannot be penetrated by anyone.

And right now, in front of me, in front of us, someone I have known for a long time, who has stolen my heart, turns out to be the successor of the Manoban family they have been looking for.

Lisa Manoban.

.