CHAPTER 64

JENNIE POV

"Jaejoong..." Lisa begged and couldn't continue his words. I looked back at him with tears that had been flowing. He also looked at me and salivated before saying, "Please," without turning his gaze from me.

"Okay," Jaejoong replied making Lisa and me a little surprised. I didn't expect it, but I couldn't believe it. And it seems that Lisa doesn't either because he looks at Jaejoong suspiciously.

"But before that, you have to obey my request," Jaejoong said. I still don't believe him. Is it possible that he would just let me go?

"Anything," Lisa said. I know he doesn't trust Jaejoong either, I can hear it behind his stern voice.

"Good," Jaejoong said cheerfully. There was no mistaking it, he was happy and satisfied. "I ask you to not fight back. If you fight just a little, this knife will stick in Jennie," he said, once again playing the knife with his hand.

It's quiet. Nothing made a sound or move. Then Jaejoong, with a smile said, "Now!"

Lisa looked at me. He smiled a little and mouthed, 'closed your eyes', then he closed his eyes briefly. I want to do it, I want to close my eyes and hope when I open it, all this is just a dream. I can't hold back my sobs. But, I can not. No. I can't take my eyes off him. I... I...

"Don't you dare close your eyes! You have to see this, otherwise, this knife won't stick in you, it will stick in Lisa!" Jaejoong said to me.

Oh, God! Please help us

The 4 people surrounding Lisa hesitated for a moment. But immediately moved after hearing Jaejoong's words, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

They moved together and started beating Lisa. Lisa tried to stay upright even though he took so many punches all over his body. His lips began to busted, and his face started to cut. His stomach received a hard kick from Namjoon. He just bent over, holding his stomach, but didn't fall. He endured it and with all his might, returned to his feet. The four people beat Lisa and looked tired, but Lisa had not fallen. Not even his knees touched the floor.

"What are you doing! Are you that weak!?" Jaejoong shouted.

My sobs got louder and started screaming when I saw the younger brother of the KOG kid take an iron baseball bat and hit on Lisa's knee.

"STOP! STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!" I scream out loud as Lisa's knee hits the floor and try not to groan in pain after being hit so many times on his knee. But I could see he was in a lot of pain from his expression because that boy hit his injured knee.

"STOP! -" I tried to scream again for them to stop, but Jaejoong had gagged my mouth with a cloth.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted at me with violently jerked my chin.