CHAPTER 37

JENNIE POV

Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul? A name that's hard for me to pronounce. Who is she? She is very beautiful, and I am quite disturbed by the way she looks at my Lisa. It seemed that she was really interested in Lisa. Like the looks of all the women here. The other women in several other photos, who shake hands with Lisa, are also looking at him with admiration or interest. But somehow, this woman looks like a threat. Apart from being beautiful and looking graceful with charisma, she was also very sexy with her low dress that showed off her perfect cleavage. Her smile is charming too. I could see Lisa smiling politely at her as to the other women. I searching  info about her and found out that she is the Princess of Thailand. The youngest daughter of the King and Queen of Thailand.

I was curious, so I turned on my laptop and found out more about her and got as much info as possible, which turned out to be very minimal. I can only find that she is the same age as Lisa, single, and does a lot of social activities. She is also said to be the most targeted single woman not only in Thailand but in several neighboring countries. She is the second child of two siblings. She has a brother who is a year older than her and -

"Miss?" my attention was distracted by the knock on my door.

"Yes, come in" I replied, recognizing the voice of one of our maids.

"Miss, dinner is ready. Madame asks you to come down soon." I looked at the clock and didn't realize it was already 7 o'clock.

"Fine, I'll be down soon," I replied, then closed my laptop and came down to have dinner with mom.

After eating and talking for a while with my mom, I went back up to my room and went back to browsing. This time to find out about other people who were caught on camera shaking hands with Lisa.

.

.

*Knock knock

"Come in," I immediately answered without taking my attention from my laptop screen. I'm still reading the news about yesterday's event, about Lisa, and finding out a little about Manoban because so far, I have never tried to find it or ask Lisa because it doesn't matter. The most important thing is Lisa. However, because I read the news about yesterday's event and many links that lead to other news about the Manoban family, I became curious. Since the disclosure of Lisa's existence as the sole heir of the Manoban family, news about his family has been reappointed and has been a trending topic in the Thai media. In fact, they wrote stories like dramas from the history of the Manoban family until they closed themselves off and re-appeared in Korea a few weeks ago.

*Knock knock

Didn't they hear my answer?

"Come in," I ordered with a louder voice, but my door did not budge. With a sigh, I forced myself to turn my attention from the laptop screen towards the door.

"What -" my words were interrupted by what I saw. A bouquet of large red roses in front of me. Then a smile emerged from behind that beautiful bouquet.