CHAPTER 2

JENNIE POV

"Jisoo?" Am I not seeing it wrong? A very beautiful woman with black hair walked towards me. She didn't change. Her face didn't change, it just looks prettier and more mature after 2 years I haven't seen her. She smiled broadly and started jogged towards me.

"Kim Jisoo?"

"Yeah! Mandu!" she exclaimed loudly, attracting the attention of the people around us. Whereas before that, many had noticed her while she was walking. Of course, nothing has changed. She is still a Goddess.

"Jisoo!" I shouted back but more slowly as she hugged me.

"How are you? Wow, you look more beautiful and elegant. You've become an adult mandu," she said cheerfully after releasing her hug and watching me from top to bottom.

"Yah! After 2 years of not meeting, that was the first thing you said!?" I said as I hit her hand lightly. I returned her smile with no less width. But not for long, something like hit me, reminded me. My smile immediately disappeared. Seeing that, her smile also disappeared and her brows wrinkled.

"Sorry, Jisoo. I... I still feel guilty about Jisung," I said honestly. Because all this time, I still feel guilty even she already told me that it was not my fault and would never blame me.

"Mandu." She pinched my cheeks. "That incident has passed. It was over, and I'm getting better. I had let him go. I should apologize to you for making you like this because of my childish attitude that couldn't accept reality. Rosie has lectured me and slapped me with facts that I had not been able to see. I'm grateful he saved you. Besides, I'm sure Jisung was happy there, and he never regrets saving you like Lisa said -" she stopped her words.

Lisa

Hearing that name spoken out loud again made my heart feel that pain, again. We both fell silent and didn't realize that the hallway was slowly becoming quiet. Jisoo suddenly looked at her watch and exclaimed.

"Oh no! I'll be late at this time!" she said made me wake up and looked at my watch too. Jisoo indeed true when she said we will be late.

"Jennie, do you know where room A1 is?" she asked.

"A1? Art of Business? I asked.

"Yup"

"Come with me," I said as I started rushing towards the A1 classroom. "You also take up business management?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," she replied, trying to keep up with my speed.

"Very nice. We are classmates," I replied, smiling at her. We forgot for a while about the conversation earlier.

"Wow perfect," she said, laughing.