CHAPTER 73

JENNIE POV

"Mr Manoban," someone suddenly came in while we were talking, to be precise, when Amy explained about Lisa's knee condition. After the conversation with daddy Marco earlier, we did not discuss the matter again. And because Lisa had given orders, he just had to wait for reports from David and the team that was formed, so Amy took that time to start explaining what Lisa could and shouldn't do, and when he started the therapy. Because this was not Lisa's first surgery, he just needs to adjust, so the therapy he is undergoing will not be as heavy and long as before, but still, Lisa couldn't encumber his legs as he did earlier. Of course, Lisa disagrees and said he didn't encumber his legs earlier. I suspect he just doesn't want me to feel guilty, because once again, he did it for me.

Mr Ahn, the spokesperson and head of PR of the Manoban Group in Korea, came in with a worried face when greeted daddy Marco, then Lisa, me, and Amy, then Bambam and Pim, who were still here.

"Finally, you came. I've been wondering when you will come here," daddy Marco said with a smile. "But whatever it is, talk to Lisa," he continued, then suggested Bambam and Pim leave with him.

"I'll continue later. Remember, you have to rest your feet. Luckily your leg is okay," Amy said sternly.

"I told you already -"

"Still, you have to rest it, Lisa," Amy interrupted.

"Don't worry, Amy, I'll make sure he rested his feet and didn't do anything reckless like that," I said while glaring at Lisa.

Lisa looked at me and openly swallowed hard, looked a little scared. I can't help but smile seeing him like that.

"Good! Serve you right Lisa," Amy laughed. "Luckily we have Jennie. Okay, I'll go first, I'll come back later. If you feel unwell or uncomfortable, please contact me. I'll leave him in your hands, Jennie. And if he's naughty, just hit him," she said, then leave the three of us.

"Mr Ahn," Lisa said, looked at the man who was wearing a formal suit and very neat who was standing in his place. He's a Korean who is probably around late thirty.

"I came here as soon as I saw the news," he said as he took the remote and turned on the television, which immediately broadcast the news about Lisa earlier. We can see Lisa, who is in front of the media who were gathered below, the place that usually displays Mr Ahn's face, who gives updates to the media is now occupied by Lisa, who looks at the camera and media crew with a sharp gaze and a hard face. Mr Ahn turned the volume up on the television, and Lisa's loud and stern voice immediately filled the room.

"I have read some media reporting misleading things about my fiancé, Kim Jennie, and her family. And I affirm that I will not remain silent and will take legal action for those who write, publish and spread this horrendous news! I make sure whoever it is, individuals or agencies, anywhere, will not escape this problem! I ask those who wrote and spread the hoax to take action immediately because I will also act directly." Lisa's voice was full of anger.

"Again, I warn you! If the news with false allegations and without evidence about Kim Jennie is still circulating, I will search and sue you with defamation and other related articles! And I personally will make sure whoever writes and spreads this false news will receive the maximum punishment! I give those of you who do it, a chance to clear Kim Jennie's good name today! If you pass this deadline, be ready! Remember, anyone who says badly about my fiancé and her family with false accusations or false evidence, moreover without any evidence, will come face to face with me! And I make sure whoever it is, anywhere, won't like it!"