CHAPTER 46

JENNIE POV

"Lisa?"

The familiar voice made us all turn around.

"You are here too! Such a coincidence," she said. Coincidence? I do not think so.

"Oh, hello," Lisa replied politely with no look of surprise. Looks like he has the same thoughts as me. Is this a coincidence?

"Since when were you here?" she asked. When she was in front of us, I just realized she was accompanied by her 2 friends. Nittha and a tall handsome man.

"We've been here 5 days ago. You?" Lisa asked. I know he's just making small talk. And I love it when he slipping his hand around my waist when talking with Pim. I almost can't hide my smile.

"We just came yesterday," she replied and glanced at Lisa's hand, which was on my waist.

Lisa nodded and said, "I hope you have fun here. Welcome and have a nice holiday. I will not interfere with your vacation."

Lisa then nodded to Pim, Nittha, and their friends. But before we could turn around,

"How long you'll be here?" Pim asked, making us look back at her.

"We plan to go back the day after tomorrow," Lisa answer, smiling politely.

"Oh, great then," she said, then bid goodbye and went towards their way before.

"How does she know we're here? Because I'm sure this is not a coincidence," Irene said when the Thai Princess and her friends were no longer within their hearing range. But even if she's still nearby, there's a good chance she doesn't understand because we speak Korean.

"More precisely, how did she know Lisa was here," Jisoo remarks with a snort.

"Don't forget, she's the Princess of Thailand. There must be a way," Seulgi replied.

"Yeah, but fortunately, she's with her friends and doesn't bother us," Rosie said.

Fortunately. But is it?

.

.

Day 6.

Today we plan to enjoy Patok Beach again before tomorrow we fly to Phuket. Lisa invited us to stop by and stay there for 3 days 2 nights. The pilot, co-pilot, and 2 flight attendants also seem to think the same thing. I saw them sunbathing and enjoying the beach on one side, quite distant from us, and during this time, they were traveling as they pleased.

We all have tanned a little bit but are still within a reasonable level. I lay down on the chairs we had on the first day after swimming together in the sea.