CHAPTER 63

JENNIE POV

What smell is this?

Ugh... My head is a little dizzy, and my body position feels uncomfortable.

Who is slapping my cheeks?

"Come on, wake up..." Whose deep voice is it? I never heard it.

Slowly because of the pungent smell on my nose and the slap that wasn't too harsh but also not slow on my cheek made me wake up.

I blinked a few times so my vision wouldn't blur and can see the person in front of me. As soon as I had clear eyes, I stared at the deep and sly black eyes in front of me. I've never seen this man before. He brings a white cloth that is close to my nose while patting my cheek.

"Good, you are awake." He then stood up straight, and I panicked because I saw a dark place that I did not recognize and realized that I was lying on a large wooden table with my hands tied behind me and my feet also tied. I lay on my side and tried to get up. But because my body was still weak, I couldn't move much. I just widened my eyes and must have fear radiated in them because the man in front of me was looking at me with a scary smile. He even licked his lips.

I remember what happened. The accident! The person who covered my mouth with a cloth with medicine made me unconscious. Mr Yang! He was attacked from behind. I tried to look around me to find him.

"Calm down, Jennie." Oh, the voice I hate. "Your bodyguard is not dead. He just fainted there." He pointed to a dark side, some distance from my place. Mr Yang was lying there, his hands and feet were tied, and he didn't move. Looks like he's still unconscious.

"What do you want?" I mustered up my courage and asked him after swallowing my saliva many times.

Jaejoong smiled, but I could see his eyes glinting with anger. He's still the way I remember but in even more disarray. It was obvious that he was stressed.

He gripped my chin roughly.

"I told you that I was going to destroy you. Hmm... maybe for now I want to destroy your beloved fiancé more," he said, his eyes glistening with anger and jerking my chin.

"You won't be able to destroy him," I said again, mustering up the courage. Honestly, I was really scared. What will Jaejoong do to me? Especially, what he would do to Lisa?

Lisa. He doesn't know. Lastly, I sent a message that I'm going with Irene. And Irene. She must be waiting for me. Do they now know that I'm missing?

"Indeed, I admit that it's hard to destroy him. Especially since he's a Manoban. I'm not expected he would do anything to get in my way!" he said angrily. I don't know what he said. What did Lisa do to him?

"Since I can't destroy his business, one thing for sure that will make him kneel in front of me, and I'm sure he won't move. To tame a beast, we must know the weakness. And his weakness is you," he continued, grinning widely.