CHAPTER 45

JENNIE POV

After we enjoyed a delicious lunch at a restaurant with a stunning beach view, we lay on the beach chairs with large umbrellas. We enjoyed the breeze and the sound of the waves in the distance. Patok beach stretches about 450m with beautiful white sand and the clear sea. Surrounded by cliffs make this beach even more enchanting. The waves are not big. In fact, they tend not to be choppy but calm, so it will be fun to swim in the sea. There is no coral reef on the deck so the sea looks like a large swimming pool with white floors. A few meters from the shoreline, you can see the dark color of the water, indicating its depth.

I lay wearing my sunglasses, looking up at the clear sky without clouds,

"I'll take a walk first," said Irene. She and Seulgi stood up from where they were lying, then holding their hands and began to walk down the beach.

"Chu, want to swim?" Rosie asked Jisoo after they helped each other put on sunblock.

"Come on," Jisoo answered. Enthusiastically they ran towards the sea.

"Do you want to walk around?" asked Lisa, who was lying on the chair next to me. He turn and supported his body with his elbows to face me.

I looked at him and wanted to hold back my laughter. His face and chest under his white shirt that was spread open unbuttoned began to look red. I smiled then sat down to take my sunblock, which I put down below. I moved to sit in his chair. He lay down and raised his eyebrows as I started to take off his shirt.

He lifted his body slightly so I could remove his shirt off his arm. After he was shirtless. I pushed him slowly from his position, which supported his body back with his elbow. He didn't ask what I did.

He smiled as I poured sunblock and rubbed it on his body.

"Look at your body. It's getting burn," I said as I continued to apply sunblock to the front of his body. I love every touch, and it seems he likes the touch of my hand as well. His muscles felt tight under my arms from his shoulders, his broad chest down to his perfect abs. I felt him tense a little as I rubbed sunblock on his lower abdomen. I smiled at the effect I had on him.

Once satisfied, I asked him to lie down on his stomach, which he immediately did without saying anything. I put sunblock on his back and evenly felt every hard muscle in his back. Very sexy. After that, I rubbed it on his hands and feet.

When finished, he sat down and asked for my sunblock bottle.

"My turn," he said with a grin.

He shifts to give me a place to lie down. I opened my outer and lay down on my stomach. Lisa poured some sunblock and started rubbing it on my back. Starting from the neck, shoulders down to my waist, and finally on my back legs gently. He didn't take the opportunity to touch me where he shouldn't. His hands feel warm on my back.

.

.