CHAPTER 57

JENNIE POV

As soon as our car stopped at the drop-off lobby of the Atlantis hotel, the employees were standing in line. Lisa opened the door for me and helped me out, then we walked in with our arms clinging, they all congratulated us. Of course, they do. If they had not known before, they would have known now by looking at Lisa's message decorating the Palm Jumeirah night sky. Ali, GM of Atlantis, was standing in the middle of the employees shaking my hand, and Lisa in a very exciting way, he looked very happy. The female employees greeted me and glanced curiously at my left hand. Most of them widened their eyes and silently signaling their friends.

I am grateful that Palm Jumeirah is a quiet private place so, from the entrance to this island, it has been guarded by the police and security because, in front of it, many reporter cars were trying to enter. Of course, the whole world will know and become one of the big news today.

Some of the guests who were still hanging around the lobby and seeing the crowd of hotel employees smiled at us, and some even congratulated us, which we replied politely.

"Where are we?" I asked as soon as we got into the elevator alone and Lisa pushed the button for the top floor. Our friends and family are still left behind.

"We will stay overnight in the upper presidential suite," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to spend this special evening alone with you. Besides, you've seen the very bottom scene, and I want you to see from the very top," he replied.

Although currently, the view outside from the balcony of the Upper Presidential Suit shows the lights of the Palm Jumeirah stretching far in Dubai, making it like a star expanse on the mainland. I'm sure tomorrow morning when the sun has risen, the view on the side of the ocean, which is currently dark is no less captivating.

Lisa put his hands on my waist from behind then he hugs me, and I put my hands on her hands. I can feel the warmth radiating from his body all over my back and it makes me comfortable. I lean my back against his front body and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Come in. It's cold in here," he said as he tightens my coat, which I had not taken off.

"Hmm..." I just replied with hums. Although I want to enjoy this moment longer, this place, our position, but the night is getting late, the air is indeed getting colder.

Without letting go of his hug, Lisa turned us around and he kept hugging me from behind until we got inside. Lisa closed the door to the balcony with one hand while keeping the other hand on my waist so I took this opportunity to turn my body to face him.

"Baby... Thank you," I whispered when he had finished closing the door and curtain and then faced me. I put my hands around his neck, and he parked his hands back to my waist.

"For what?" he asked in a hushed voice too.