CHAPTER 18

JENNIE POV

The sunlight shining on my eyelids woke me up. My head hurts, my body hurts. My eyes are heavy, my throat is dry. I lay down for a few moments and remember all the events yesterday. I'm afraid that when I wake up, I'll find myself the way it happened. I'm afraid that all the good things yesterday were just dreams. I didn't open my eyes for a while until I felt the bedroom door open carefully, and someone stepped slowly. I opened my eyes slowly and prepared to face Jaejoong or... I stared at the same ceiling as yesterday, and I immediately turned my head towards someone, who was walking slowly towards me.

"Are you awake?" he asked.

I immediately sat down and regretted it because my head hurt.

"Slowly," he rushed to me, sitting next to me and held my arm. "Which is hurts?" he asked anxiously.

"My head," I said hoarsely after clearing my throat.

"I'll get the medicine," he said, and he moved about to stand up, but I held it in his arm.

"No need to. Soon it will get better," I said. Don't want him to leave me. I'm afraid that if he leaves, I will realize that this is just a dream. He looked at my face that looked panic. Then returned to his place, next to me. He grabbed my shoulders from behind and gave me a signal to turn my body around. I'm confused but indulge his wish. After I sit comfortably with my back facing him, he starts massaging my temples, slowly rotating clockwise.

"Hmm..." I groaned because it felt so good.

Unconsciously, I leaned my body back. He shifted closer to me so I could lean back. My upper back on his shoulders. I close my eyes and smile. In the past few months, I have never felt this comfortable.

We remain in this position for 10 minutes. When I almost fell asleep he said, "How? Better?" His voice was very low and soothing.

"Hmm..." I replied, still closing my eyes. His body trembled slightly, as he held back his laughter.

"Don't fall asleep again, baby" he said, making me immediately open my eyes. He felt my body a little stiff. "... Sorry... Um... Is it okay to call you 'baby'?" he asked shyly. I turned my body and looked at him. He looked like a frightened yet hopeful puppy. Cute. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and smiled at him.

"Of course it's okay, Lisa." Heard my answer, his face immediately brightened again, and his eyes sparkled like an adorable little boy who just got a gift. I leaned over and kissed his lips. He seemed surprised by what I did. I was also surprised by myself. But this is what I have always wanted to do. I immediately pulled myself up and blushed. I lowered my head to hide my blushing face.

After he snapped out of his shock, he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb, lifting me up forcing me to stare at him. He stared at me for a moment, then slowly leaned over and brought our lips back together. I automatically close my eyes. His hand moved to my right jaw, then to the back of my ear. He kissed me gently. Then I felt him tilt his head, and his lips began to move slowly. He rubbed his tongue on my lips gently. I opened my lips without hesitation. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and felt every corner of it. Our tongues dance together, our lips move in rhythm. We kissed unhurriedly. He was very gentle, making me lulled by his tenderness. We enjoyed the moment until we had run out of our breath.