CHAPTER 58

JENNIE POV

The morning sun shone on our room. Unlike a few days yesterday, we slept in an underwater room, which kept sunlight from entering the room. I opened my eyes and felt Lisa's hand hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes again and smiled at the memory of yesterday's event. Lisa proposed to me, then our sensual night activities. Even though this is the 4th time we've done it in almost a month, I'm still not used to his huge size. As a result, my lower part still feels sore. It's not that I'm counting our sex, but Lisa's size is really big and long. Maybe not the usual size. Sometimes I even feel the tips reach my womb. Lisa is not rough, he always does it gently. I can't imagine if we did it harder and rougher. Uhm... not that I'm experienced and wanted to, but of course, I know sex can be rough and hard. Does Lisa also want to do it like that? Is he holding back? Ugh... I feel my face turning red thinking about it.

I closed my eyes to erase my thoughts. I trust Lisa, and I will do as he pleases. We will enjoy it and let it flowed naturally.

I smiled again and lifted my finger to admire my engagement ring, the Pink Legacy. The reflection of the sunlight made it shine even more beautifully. Lisa, My fiancé. I giggled at the thought.

"What makes you giggle, baby?" Lisa asked in his hoarse voice, which made him even hotter. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't feel Lisa moving.

"Nothing, baby," I replied, turning my body which was still in his arms. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, especially when I saw his face that just woke up. His hair was messy, his eyes were still closed. I kissed his lips that make him grin.

"Morning, baby," I said.

"Morning my beautiful fiancé," he replied and slowly opened his eyes. I blushed to hear that. Me, Lisa's fiancé.

"My fiancé," I said while kissing him a little longer this time. Nothing makes me happier than this time. Wake up to the side of the person I love the most.

.

.

*Ding Dong

The sound of our room bell rang as soon as we finished changing clothes. After cuddling for a while this morning, we showered separately. Because if not, we will take longer, considering we woke up quite late. Luckily, because it was as predicted that someone was already looking for us. We turned off our cellphone last night because we didn't want to be disturbed again after Jisoo's called.

Lisa opened the door for Jisoo and Rosie to come inside, followed by Irene and Seulgi.

"Morning, love bird," said Jisoo, who immediately took the remote control and turned on the TV. The same channel that Lisa watch yesterday.

"See. The news about you still spread this morning. And look at how many media that gathered at the entrance to the Palm Jumeirah," she said.

It's true what Jisoo said. Today, there is more media than yesterday evening when we returned from our dinner. If yesterday there were only a few people, maybe around 10 people, today it looks like almost hundreds. Some correspondents from foreign media were seen crowding the entrance to Palm Jumeriah. Several security officers assisted by the police, secured and restricted the entrances and arranged places for the media, so they're not disturbing vehicles coming and going to the Palm Jumeirah area.