CHAPTER 21

JENNIE POV

Hmm... My body feels relaxed. My lower part aches a bit, but I didn't panic like it used to be because I know who caused it and because this is what I want. Lisa. He takes care of me with pure love. I could feel his love in every touch that was so soft to me. He took care of every corner of my body but what he actually touched was my heart. With his love, I feel I can love myself again. The memory of what Jaejoong did isn't vanish, but I didn't feel as sick as I used to. This time I just remember it casually because what my body remembers is Lisa's touch. Love from him. And I love him.

I am lucky because he loves me and accepts me fully.

I remember before falling asleep, we embraced. But now I feel cold. I frowned and turned my body and searched with my hands.

"Jennie? You woke up already?" I smiled and shifted my body and hugged his waist. I can feel him leaning back on the headboard even though I haven't opened my eyes.

"Baby, are you hungry?" he asked. From his voice, I could hear that he was smiling too. He stroked my hair. I like him doing it.

"Hmm... what time is it?" I asked, still not opening my eyes. My voice is hoarse, my throat is dry. I felt him move away, making me open my eyes with furrowed brows. He stretches his body and arm to reach something above the nightstand table. After reaching for it, he sat back down. He brought a glass of water.

"2 o'clock. Drink first. Your throat is dry," he said, helping me to sit up. I smiled because he was very considerate.

"Thank you," I said and then accepted the glass of water and drank it immediately because indeed, my throat was very dry.

"Slowly, baby" he chuckle and took the glass of water I had finished in one gulp and put it away.

Seeing him, I just realized that he was still not wearing clothes. I blush staring his muscles move sexily as he stretches back his body and arms to return the glass to the nightstand table. He's still on his laptop and wearing a Bluetooth headset.

He returned to his place and looked at me, then rubbed my cheek gently. I rested my head on his hands.

"You're not hungry?" he asked again. It's already 2 hours late for lunch.

"How long have I been asleep?" I didn't answer his question but leaned my head on his shoulder.

"About 3 hours?" he answered unsurely.

"Have you had lunch?" I asked, closing my eyes.

"Of course not, baby. I'm waiting for you," he said, making me smile, then looked up at him. "Let's eat then."

.

.