CHAPTER 68

JENNIE POV

"The 24 hour waiting period has passed, and Lisa's condition is stable. So the critical period is over. He should be conscious in a maximum of 2x24 hours," Amy said when she came out of the glass door that separated our place from Lisa. Lisa's birthday is soon over with him lying in a hospital bed.

Tonight after 24 hours have passed, Lisa is transferred to the VVIP room. His body was still installed with several tools but not as many as yesterday. Lisa's room is the same as the one Rosie and I used when Namjoon hurt us. This time there was no barrier between the waiting room and the place where Lisa was lying. I sat on the single couch beside Lisa's bed, held his hand, and kept looking at him.

Jisoo, Rosie, Irene, and Seulgi sat on the other couch chatting when mom entered with a small tote bag.

"Hi," she said, which we replied. I immediately went to her and took the bag she was carrying. I asked mom to bring me some clothes because I want to stay here and don't want to go home. I'll take a shower and sleep here. I don't want to leave Lisa's side.

"Thank you, mom," I put my bag beside the bed that had been provided for me, which was placed as close as possible to Lisa's bed but would not disturb the medical staff. This VVIP room is so big that apart from accommodating the patient bed, there is also a full living room set with a coffee table and TV, a dining table, and a refrigerator. On one side, there is a wardrobe attached to the wall and a set of work tables on the other side. Even with the bed for me, this room still feels spacious. And of course, there is a bathroom like a 5-star hotel inside.

Mom sat on the couch with Irene and Seulgi after she look at Lisa, then they chatted. I returned to Lisa's side but also occasionally got involved with their chat.

Daddy Marco came after Mom came home. He paced back and forth looking at Lisa's state and making sure the case was resolved. The media naturally started to sniff out something was wrong. But this case is still closed tightly. Jaejoong managed to escape, but Seungri, Namjoon, and 3 other people were caught along with several people guarding outside the warehouse. Daddy Marco will make sure Jaejoong gets caught. If you wonder where is Jaejoong's personal bodyguards was, he apparently not involved in this incident. Even I heard that he didn't know Jaejoong's plan because all this time, he always suggested Jaejoong to back down when he want to confront with us. The reason was, he know who Mr Yang was. Mr Yang was a special force before at Korean military and fall in love with a Thai nanny Ur when he on duty in Thailand. Shin was his former subordinate, so he know precisely of Mr Yang capability. That's why he disagree even refuse when Jaejoong planning to do something bad.

All of us, my friends and I, and of course, Lisa, didn't attend college. That's the last thing we worry about. Currently, the most important thing is Lisa's condition.

.

.

The first 24 hours have ended, but Lisa is not yet conscious. He was still lying there, did not move an inch. There was only a slight movement in his chest that indicated he was still breathing. The first night I slept after everyone came home, I forced Jisoo and Rosie to go home. They understood that I wanted to be alone with Lisa.