Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 66

1.9K 43 2
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

"LISA! WATCH OUT!" I screamed, and Lisa turned to look behind him but Namjoon had fallen.

Mr Yang. He butts Namjoon, who is about to attack Lisa and make him fall with him. Mr Yang's hands were still tied behind his body, but the ties on his legs were untied. Mr Yang quickly sat up and stood up.

Lisa looked at Mr Yang with relief. I also feel a little relieved that there are reinforcements. At least Lisa didn't face them alone.

They were about to attack each other again when there was a commotion outside. Jaejoong glanced at the warehouse door.

"You!" he exclaimed to Lisa and attacked Lisa, who struggled to his feet. The blood on Lisa's clothes got wider, and his face started to turn pale.

Mr Yang immediately ran and butts Jaejoong from the side, making him fall, and at the same time, the warehouse door opened.

Jaejoong immediately got up and ran out through the hidden door in the wall of the warehouse. Seungri and Namjoon also immediately ran after him. The other 3 people also started running but were caught by the people who entered the warehouse wearing special forces clothes. 2 other people, who are also dressed the same, run to chase Jaejoong, Seungri, and Namjoon.

I feel relieved. Finally, we safe.

Lisa turned to look at me. He smiled in relief from behind his busted and bleeding face. But before he could walk up to me, he fell.

"LISA!" I screamed. But it wasn't only my screams that were heard. I heard another scream from the door. Jisoo and Rosie.

They ran towards Lisa while I tried to get off the table but fell because my legs were tied.

"Jennie!" Rosie exclaimed and turned to hurry over to me, opening her jacket and cover it over my body. Then she summoned one of the special forces, who then took out a combat knife from his shoes and cut the ties on my hands and feet.

Once released, I immediately got up and crawled quickly to join Jisoo, who knelt beside Lisa. Jisoo was already shouting at someone who immediately came out to call the medics.

"Lisa..." I cried loudly as I lifted his head and put it on my lap.

"Lisa..." I kept calling his name tearfully. "Baby..."

"Calm down, Jen. The medics will be here soon. They are come with us," Rosie said, stroking my back. I know she cried too. Her voice trembled. And Jisoo, who was holding Lisa's hand tightly also cried as she continued to say,

"Hold on, Lisa. Please..."

Mr Yang who had been untied approached Lisa with a worried face. He tore Lisa's shirt around the knife, checking the knife stuck in Lisa's lower back.

"Don't pull it out," he told us, and then he again shouted for the medics to come right away. Soon the medics, came running towards us and immediately kicked us away and knelt beside Lisa. They told me to step aside, but I didn't want to. I continued to caress Lisa's cheek. One of the medics cut Lisa's shirt to widen the area to check his stab wound. At the same time, the medic on the other side wiped the blood on Lisa's head and found his open wound. Once he rubbed it the blood flowed back. He immediately took out the cleanser and temporarily closed the wound on his head, and then he began to examine the wound on his wrist.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, I ask you to step aside for a moment," said the medic who had told me to step aside. I kept shaking my head until the hands pulled me aside.

"No!" I cried harder.

"Jennie..." Jisoo and Rosie called me and pulled my hand, but I didn't want to and jerked my hand.

"Baby... please hold on," I cried even more and brought my face closer to his pale face when one of the medics had said something to the others. Something about already stabilizing the area. They put something around the stab wound.

"Ma'am, we have to take him to the hospital," the medic told me. Only then I step aside so they could move Lisa onto the stretcher. After they carefully placed Lisa on the stretcher so his body not to crush the knife, they immediately ran outside. We all ran too, following. There were lots of police cars outside and an ambulance where we were headed. The ambulance door opened wide, and Lisa was promptly pushed inside.

"I'm coming along," I said, and one of the medics nodded and helped me to get into the ambulance.

I had heard Jisoo and Rosie say that they would catch up before the ambulance doors closed.

The ambulance immediately sounded and run fast.

I held Lisa's hand while the medics were busy in the ambulance. They put tools on Lisa's body and examined his previously unseen wounds. Lisa's face was paler. His eyes were closed.

"Baby..." I kept crying and didn't really listen to what the medics said, but caught a few words about bleeding, won't have time, 2 hours, and has contacted someone.

After a few minutes, the ambulance stopped. One of the medics opened the door.

"Have we arrived?" I asked, quite surprised because it's dark outside, and it looks like we stopped in the middle of the road.

"What's wrong?" I asked again while listening to the loud voice outside.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, the trip to the hospital from here is quite far, and we are afraid Mr Manoban will not survive because of his bleeding." He told me while he was working to pull Lisa along with the infusion that had stuck in Lisa's hand. The device that detected his vitals had been removed. I rushed out with them too.

"Then Wh -" Before I finished my question, I saw the helicopter descending rapidly in the middle of the road. Lisa was pushed swiftly towards the helicopter before it even hit the road.

They immediately pushed Lisa's stretcher into the helicopter, and a medic got into it. Another medic, who came with the helicopter helped me to enter and pointed to a place where I could sit and told me to fasten my seat belt, then gave me the headphones.

Before the door closed completely, the helicopter was already flying up and speeding away. I got staggered and had to hold on to something. I can listen to the conversation of the medic, who had explained Lisa's situation to the medic who came by helicopter. They said that the ambulance driver had called to get ready as it might be needed, and they were coming.

During the trip, they continuously checked Lisa's vitals, which had been put back in the helicopter, and checked for stab wounds in his lower back. One of them called the hospital and told them to get ready. A few minutes later, the helicopter was going very fast descended, and before landing perfectly, the helicopter door was opened. As soon as the helicopter touched the ground, they immediately pushed out Lisa's stretcher. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and threw my headphones somewhere and ran after them.

A doctor and nurses, who were waiting on the helipad examined Lisa while running accompanied by a report about Lisa's condition from the medical staff. I ran beside Lisa, gripping the edge of the emergency stretcher tightly.

As soon as we entered the hospital building, we immediately got into the elevator that had been previously detained by one of the nurses. The doctor examined Lisa with a stethoscope and took a closer look at Lisa's wound.

We started running again when the elevator door opened, and I followed closely until we reached the double doors. One of a nurse, who was running with us, hold me back and told me to wait at the front. I struggled and wanted to come in.

"Sorry, ma'am, but you cannot enter the emergency room. I beg you to wait here," he said.

"Bu -"

"Jennie!" someone exclaimed stopping me from trying to get inside. Amy dashed toward us in panic.

"Amy!" I distracted myself from the nurse and grabbed Amy's white coat with my bloodstained hand. Lisa's blood. "Help Lisa. Lisa. Please," I said, sobbing.

"Calm down, Jennie, and wait here. I'll go in and check on Lisa," she said, pressing my wrist to calm me down.

I nodded and let go of my hand, which left a bloodstain on her clean white coat. Amy immediately went inside, following Lisa and the nurse who held me earlier.

As the emergency room door closed, I crouched down and put my hands on my face, and cried.

I don't know how long I've been in that position. Until a hand hugged me and lifted me up.

"Come on, Jennie," Rosie. Rosie's soothing voice lifted me up, and without arguing, I let her lead me to a chair. She then hugged me, and I cried even louder.

"Lisa... Li... Lisa..." I could only say Lisa's name repeatedly.

"Shh... Calm down, Jennie, they will heal Lisa," Jisoo said, who sat my other side while stroking my back. They both also cried.

Not long after that, Irene and Seulgi called me and ran over to me. I hugged Irene and kept crying. We all cried. We are all waiting.

.

.

"Why did it take so long," I said hoarsely as my tears could no longer come out. I don't know how many hours Lisa's in there. An hour? two?

"They are still operating Lisa. Surely they will be out soon. Um... Jennie, do I need to tell your mom?" Irene asked and I just nodded.

"Daddy Marco..." I looked at Jisoo and Rosie.

"Mr Yang has called him. And he immediately flew here," Jisoo replied.

I looked at Mr Yang, who was leaning against the wall across from us with a gaze that keep staring at the emergency room door. His face looks very sad and gloomy.

"Yang!" The voice shifted Mr Yang's gaze from the emergency room door. We all stared in the sound direction and saw daddy Marco running toward us.

"Jennie!" he said when he saw me. He immediately pulled me and hugged me.

"Dad. Lisa... Lisa... Dad," I said again, sobbing inside his embrace.

"Shh... Calm down, Lisa is a strong child, he will survive," he said soothingly, even though his tone was clearly anxiety. He let go of his hug and massaged my shoulders with a smile before greeting the others and led Mr Yang to step away from us a little but still within our hearing and ask him what happened and how Lisa is doing.

Mr Yang started to tell the incident from the beginning when driving me away, and the accident we had until he was knocked unconscious from behind, then he told him when he regained his consciousness and saw the situation, he tried to untie the knot in his leg and when he succeeded at the same time Namjoon was about to attack Lisa. Then he told about Lisa's condition. Before Mr Yang finished telling about Lisa's condition, someone who was wearing a white coat and looked very important approached daddy Marco.

"Mr Manoban," he said, holding out his hand.

"Lee," daddy Marco replied while accepting this Lee's hand. "Who took care of Lisa and how is he," asked daddy Marco. Not like a question, but feels like an order that needs to be done right away.

"Our chief surgeon is handling Lisa directly," he said as if reporting to his superior.

"The last condition?" Daddy Marco asked.

"Wait a minute," he said, and then he entered the double doors.

We are waiting for him to come out.

"Jennie!" My mother calling out to me and running towards me. I got up and ran into her arms, and once again, I cried. I thought my tears were dry, but it still remains.

"Are you alright?" I nodded. "How is Lisa?" she asked.

"I don't know, mom, they brought him in earlier," I sobbed. Mom let go of her hug and wiped the tears from my cheeks. Mom's own eyes were red and had teary-eyed.

"Calm down, honey, Lisa will be fine," she said, and I just nodded.

"Uncle," Amy's voice was heard accompanied by the loud sound of the door opening. My mother and the others immediately approached Amy, whose face looked like she was very tired.

"Director Lee said that uncle is here," she said.

"How is Lisa, Amy?" asked daddy Marco with great concern.

"Lisa's still under operating, uncle. They operated on his stab wound because, from the x-ray results, the knife grazed Lisa's kidney. They would try to cover the wound, as long as the damage was not too severe. From the wound on the outside, the knife seems to have moved. Maybe it's because Lisa is moving." I sobbed again because I remembered Lisa still fight with Jaejoong even though the knife stuck in his lower back.

"Apart from a stab wound on his lower back, Lisa also had a 5 cm wound on his head. The incision in his wrist was not deep so fortunately, it did not reach his arteries and did not need stitches. To remove the handcuffs on his hands would take a while because we had to saw them. As for his knees. I think he needs to re-operate his knee because, from the x-ray, his knee has shifted. I have to check further whether the knee needs to be replaced with a new one or just needs to be repositioned. Uncle, Jennie, and the others don't worry, doctor Im is the best surgeon in this hospital and even the best in Korea, so Lisa is in the best hands." Amy explained quickly, trying to calm us down.

"That's right, Doctor Im is the best and together with his team, he is currently working on Lisa," said Director Lee. We didn't realize that he was out of the emergency room.

"Thank God," daddy Marco said.

I also felt a little relieved but still felt anxious and worried before the operation on Lisa has done and the doctor gave his official information and Lisa was out of the emergency room.

"I'll go back to monitor Lisa's condition," Amy said then hurried back into the emergency room.

"Mr Manoban, you can wait at my office if you want, or you can enter the operation observation room," said Director Lee.

"I'm going to the observation room," Daddy Marco answered firmly.

"Me too," I said. Daddy Marco nodded and we, who wanted to, followed director Lee walked into the elevator, which took us 1 floor up and into the door that opened after director Lee swiped the card on the machine next to the door.

We all entered a large room with glass on one side. The glass faces into the operating room from above. I immediately approached the window and saw the operation in progress. Lisa is lying on the operating table surrounded by several doctors and nurses. I could see Amy, who was already wearing a surgical gown on one side, watching the operation. The one I thought was doctor Im was busy doing something to Lisa's exposed back. I noticed that the wound on Lisa's head seemed to have been stitched up first, and the side of his bleeding face had been cleaned.

We couldn't hear the sound from inside the operating room, but a commotion broke out. A red light flashes on one of the instruments, and the doctor and nurses appear to be moving quickly.

"What happened?" I said in panic while holding the window in front of me "What happened?" I repeated my question louder.

"Lee, what happened?" daddy Marco asked, and Director Lee hesitantly pressed the button in front of him. Suddenly a noise from inside the operating room was heard.

".... bleeding! I'll find the source immediately! Quick, add more blood transfusions!" then a nurse approached a corner and picked up a wall-mounted telephone. Another voice that seemed to be from an anesthetist was providing continuous information about Lisa's vital condition.

I could hear Amy's voice telling someone to do something, and they rushed over to do it.

I cried seeing Lisa. No!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 21.9K 46
VI 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒘 𝒌𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
193K 7.3K 47
XIII 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒘 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

325K 11.2K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...
483K 14K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...