Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 58

2.1K 45 2
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

The morning sun shone on our room. Unlike a few days yesterday, we slept in an underwater room, which kept sunlight from entering the room. I opened my eyes and felt Lisa's hand hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes again and smiled at the memory of yesterday's event. Lisa proposed to me, then our sensual night activities. Even though this is the 4th time we've done it in almost a month, I'm still not used to his huge size. As a result, my lower part still feels sore. It's not that I'm counting our sex, but Lisa's size is really big and long. Maybe not the usual size. Sometimes I even feel the tips reach my womb. Lisa is not rough, he always does it gently. I can't imagine if we did it harder and rougher. Uhm... not that I'm experienced and wanted to, but of course, I know sex can be rough and hard. Does Lisa also want to do it like that? Is he holding back? Ugh... I feel my face turning red thinking about it.

I closed my eyes to erase my thoughts. I trust Lisa, and I will do as he pleases. We will enjoy it and let it flowed naturally.

I smiled again and lifted my finger to admire my engagement ring, the Pink Legacy. The reflection of the sunlight made it shine even more beautifully. Lisa, My fiancé. I giggled at the thought.

"What makes you giggle, baby?" Lisa asked in his hoarse voice, which made him even hotter. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't feel Lisa moving.

"Nothing, baby," I replied, turning my body which was still in his arms. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, especially when I saw his face that just woke up. His hair was messy, his eyes were still closed. I kissed his lips that make him grin.

"Morning, baby," I said.

"Morning my beautiful fiancé," he replied and slowly opened his eyes. I blushed to hear that. Me, Lisa's fiancé.

"My fiancé," I said while kissing him a little longer this time. Nothing makes me happier than this time. Wake up to the side of the person I love the most.

.

.

*Ding Dong

The sound of our room bell rang as soon as we finished changing clothes. After cuddling for a while this morning, we showered separately. Because if not, we will take longer, considering we woke up quite late. Luckily, because it was as predicted that someone was already looking for us. We turned off our cellphone last night because we didn't want to be disturbed again after Jisoo's called.

Lisa opened the door for Jisoo and Rosie to come inside, followed by Irene and Seulgi.

"Morning, love bird," said Jisoo, who immediately took the remote control and turned on the TV. The same channel that Lisa watch yesterday.

"See. The news about you still spread this morning. And look at how many media that gathered at the entrance to the Palm Jumeirah," she said.

It's true what Jisoo said. Today, there is more media than yesterday evening when we returned from our dinner. If yesterday there were only a few people, maybe around 10 people, today it looks like almost hundreds. Some correspondents from foreign media were seen crowding the entrance to Palm Jumeriah. Several security officers assisted by the police, secured and restricted the entrances and arranged places for the media, so they're not disturbing vehicles coming and going to the Palm Jumeirah area.

"Is it possible we could sneak up and go to that restaurant?" Rosie asked worriedly.

"We can. They will gather there. And if we use another car, they won't know it's us," Lisa said. Of course, we can't use the car we've been using because the 'M' insignia on the side of the car clearly shows that the car belongs to Manoban. Besides, I trust Lisa. He was the expert for hiding from the world.

"Yes. Maybe they'll think we're still here. But if someone sees us at the restaurant and spreads it, they will definitely move there soon," Seulgi said.

"Hmm... Rosie, can you try to call and reserve the restaurant, ask for a place inside that no one can see, and ask to enter through the back and not spread it on until we have left the place? I think they will," Lisa said.

"Yup. Of course, they will be glad to have you. Because after all, the news about you is currently viral, so it will raise their prestige," Irene replied.

"Okay. I'll call," said Rosie, who immediately took her cellphone and stepped aside to call the restaurant where she wanted to try.

"I'll ask Aamir, to prepare us another car," said Lisa, who also took his cellphone. As soon as his cellphone turned on, he heard a lot of incoming notification sounds, but Lisa seemed to ignore it and continued looking for the phone number of the person he needed.

I took my cellphone too and turned it on. And like Lisa's, as soon as my cellphone turns on, the bombardment of incoming notifications continues. From my private message to my social media. I caught a glimpse of the notification, and my old friends or friends who never even spoke to me, even some I didn't know, sent me messages, some asked someone to congratulate me. Is this how Lisa feels? I don't know, somehow it all feels like they have a hidden intention.

"The restaurant agreed. We can park at the back. He said that later an officer will direct us from the front," Rosie said after she finished making the call.

"Okay, then we get ready. Aamir is sending someone to deliver our car. I'll share a car with Jisoo and Rosie. Jisoo you drive," Lisa said to Jisoo, then he turned to Seulgi with a smile. "And you guys, I have prepared a special car that you will definitely like."

.

.

As soon as Lisa received the information that his car was ready in the parking area, we headed there. We don't take the risk of going out into the lobby because maybe there will be media following from the ship. After all, the Hotel Atlantis is on the outermost line.

As soon as we arrived at the parking lot at the lower level inside the hotel building, Seulgi stared at the car he will be used to with shining eyes. He, of course, really likes sports cars, so the Lamborghini Aventador in Rosso Mars color (this is what Seulgi and Lisa said. As for me, it's red) makes him satisfied.

The person who was waiting for Lisa, greet and congratulate him then stretched out his hand to me.

"Congratulations on your engagement. And it is great to meet Ms Kim," he said.

"Jennie, this is Mr Aamir Thalib, representative of the Manoban Group in the UAE and the Middle East," Lisa introduce him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Thalib, and thank you," I replied with the sweetest smile.

"Oh, just call me Aamir, Ms Kim," said the person, who is probably around 40 years old.

"Okay, Mr Aamir, as long as you call me Jennie," I replied, and he laughed.

"You do get along with Mr Manoban Jr because you are alike. You are very lucky, Lisa," he said with a friendly smile. I liked his friendly manner, and it was clear why he was the representative of the Manoban Group. The person seemed very trustworthy and kind.

"Of course. I am very fortunate that she accepted me," Lisa said, holding my hand with a lovely smile at me. I smiled back at him.

"Then I will not detain you anymore, I will meet Mr Manoban Sr. Congratulations once again, and enjoy your time in Dubai. Be careful on the road," he said and then left us after shaking hands with our best friends.

Lisa opened the back door to the black Lamborghini Urus after giving the keys to Jisoo. After I entered, Lisa entered through the other door.

Rosie, who sat next to Jisoo, began to enter the address of the restaurant on the GPS in the car head unit. After that, we left followed by Mr Yang and the other bodyguards in their black plain sedan behind. Lisa has planned that we keep a little distance from each other so that the media will not be thought it's us because we often travel in groups. So the plan is, Mr Yang and the guards, who left first, was followed by us and lastly Seulgi. All the cars we use are mirrored black, so they are not visible from the outside, but of course, we don't want to risk the media seeing through the windshield so Lisa and I sat in the back.

My heart was pounding a little as our car approached the only portal that connects the Palm Jumeirah with the mainland of Dubai. Indeed, as seen in the news, many media crews are clustered on the right and left of the road. The police and Palm Jumeirah security have arranged for smooth traffic, so we can pass safely. Through the window, I saw some of the media staring at our car, or maybe every car passing by and trying to see who was in it, but since we were out of sight, they turned their eyes back to the car behind us and did the same.

After we were far enough away and no more media was seen, Rosie started calling Seulgi and Lisa called Mr Yang to meet them halfway and continue our accompaniment to the restaurant. Rosie has also informed the restaurant about Mr Yang's car in the front so when we arrived at the restaurant, they knew it was us and immediately directed us through the side road so we could park our car behind the building and enter through the back door and go straight to the VIP room without being seen by anyone except a few employees who had been warned about our arrival.

Luckily, the restaurant Rosie chose was fancy, so their facilities were very adequate for our current situation. The food was extraordinarily delicious. It is indeed one of the best 5-star restaurants in Dubai.

After we finished brunch and planned our next activity, the restaurant manager came and congratulated Lisa and me as he handed over the bills that Lisa received and paid for, and after that, we went back through the back door. Our next destination is to go to a shopping mall which is quite far from Palm Jumeirah and hopefully not many people will notice us. Especially the media. But even if someone is aware, I think it will take time for the media to come to our place in such a short time.

We walked in and out of the shop and bought some clothes, accessories, and so on. We sometimes feel that some people are stealing our pictures. Most of the people we pass, tourists and locals, stare and follow us with their gaze. We don't spend a lot of time here as it will be soon scattered our whereabouts on social media. So after 2 hours, we started back and by then, we could see some media crews around here. After getting into the car, we immediately left.

"Why do I feel like going with a famous star?" Jisoo said from behind the wheel when we had left the shopping center.

"I'm so sorry, Chu," Lisa said.

"Well, it's okay. It's just I can imagine now why you have been hiding all this time," she said.

"Yeah. You must miss when people don't know you, right? When or whatever you do, you won't be chased like this," said Rosie, who I know didn't mean anything, but it feels like her words make me sad because after all, Lisa exposes himself more because of me.

"No," Lisa replied while grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He looked at me intensely and seemed to read my soul. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckle. "I have no regrets and will not miss that moment, because my heart will only miss one person, and she is worth it compared to all of this," he continued.

My eyes filled with tears when I hear it, and automatically my smile expands.

"Blhewwhh. I want to throw up," Jisoo teased. She even made a sound as if she was going to throw up, which make us laugh.

On the way, Lisa got a call from his father, who asked him to come back, so we went back to Palm Jumeirah. Since the news of our sighting at the shopping center has spread on social media, it seems that some media have withdrawn from the entrance portal of Palm Jumeirah. We entered smoothly and returned to the Atlantis Hotel.

.

.

"Lisa, we accept the invitation to dinner with the prince of the UAE," said daddy Marco as soon as we met him.

"Why all of a sudden?" Lisa asked.

"When Aamir was here, he received a call saying Prince Mohammed had invited us all to dinner. He knows we are here from the news, and he wants to congratulate you in person," daddy Marco said while looked at us alternately with a smile.

"What?" This time I was surprised. How not!? The Prince of the UAE wanted to congratulate us in person!

"Yes, Prince Mohammed clearly explained his desire to invite us, and at the same time want to celebrate," said daddy Marco. I still can't believe it. Not only did he invite us to congratulate us, but he also intended to celebrate our engagement.

"Okay. What time is it?" Lisa asked. He seemed quite calm and not too surprised.

"7 o'clock in the palace. And this event is closed, so we have to arrange our departure," said daddy Marco.

"Okay, dad," Lisa answered. Okay, I have to find a suitable dress for tonight's event. I hope the dress I brought or some of the ones I bought just got the right fit.

Jisoo, Rosie, and Irene also panicked when Lisa's father told them that they were also invited. Prince Mohammed invited all of us including mom, uncles, and aunties.

With a lot of tension, we immediately unpacked our clothes and looked for a proper dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

359K 12.2K 40
XII 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 An original story from my wandering...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

331K 11.2K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
484K 14K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...
331K 5.3K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...