Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

Від LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... Більше

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 56

1.8K 50 1
Від LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

"Lisa!" I gripped his hand tightly. The splendor of the Hotel Atlantis that we saw previously now completely dark even behind it. I assumed all the lights on the Palm Jumeirah were out.

My heart is beating fast. I don't know what happened and what sound was that, but I was sure it came from the Hotel Atlantis and could be heard all the way here. I felt Lisa slightly pull his hand away from me and stepped forward.

"Lisa?" I said in a questioning tone. I was scared, but to my surprise, I was frozen to my spot. Hopefully, nothing happens to the Hotel Atlantis.

I was still gripping Lisa's sleeve, and my legs started to take a little step when suddenly there was a loud sound from the Hotel Atlantis, and the sky became brightly lit. Because of this sudden change, I narrowed my eyes.

Firework!?

The sky was lit up with colorful and beautiful fireworks. I stared at the sky in bewilderment. What happened?

But before I could think of anything, the sky turned dark again.

"Jennie..." I blinked and looked at Lisa. Even though our surroundings were dark, I could see his silhouette facing me.

"I know we are young and still have to finish our studies. Maybe you feel our relationship is still too short. I understand that you just precisely got to know who I am, who my family is for several months, even though we have known each other years before. But from the first time I saw you, I was already attracted to you, and after getting to know more of you, I like you even more. Not only because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, not only because of who you are, where are you came from, but only because you are Jennie. My Jennie. You accept me for who I am. When I am in the dark, you illuminate me and lead me to the light. When I have no purpose to live, you give it. You know how bad I am, but you still accept me. You make me a better person. When we were apart, and you weren't with me, I realized a big hole in my life that only you can fill. You are the biggest and best part that completes the puzzle of my life. You are very precious to me. When you sad, I want to wipe all your tears, I want to hug you when you are vulnerable, I want to protect you when you are in trouble. I want to be the anchor of your life as you have been the anchor in my life forever." I looked at him with teary eyes.

Lisa's silhouette is even more visible because behind him are hundreds of tiny colorful lights that look like fireflies. Lisa got down on his knees, and opened the dark blue box which revealed a ring with a large stone. I couldn't see it clearly, apart from being dark but also because of my tears. All I can see is that a large diamond might reach 15 carats? But my attention returned from the ring to Lisa's eyes. I covered my mouth with my hands. Am I dreaming? Lisa kneels in front of me and smiles broadly? I know exactly what he said next.

"Jennie, will you marry me?" he asked along with the small colorful light that was like fireflies flying into the sky. They formed the words, 'Marry Me Kim Jennie'

I looked up at the sky with my mouth open and looked back at Lisa, then at the ring, he showed me, then I look back at him,

"I... I know we are young, and we don't have to get married soon, but I want you to know I really want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said with a tense little smile now because I had been silent and didn't answer him.

I blinked my eyes, and my tears continued to flow. Happy tears.

I lowered my hand from my mouth and nodded at him excitedly and enthusiastically as my throat was clogged. Seeing my head nod, Lisa smiled with relief, and I just realized that his eyes were teary.

"Yes!" I exclaimed in a high pitch.

Lisa immediately stood up and hugged me that I immediately hugged him back.

"Thank you, baby," he said in a trembling voice, "I Love you. Your happiness is my priority," he continued.

Oh My God! My heart melts, and my tears flowed more profusely. Thank you, God. You brought me to Lisa.

"I Love you too, baby," I replied and kissed him.

The sky returned to bright with fireworks that were bigger than before, and the lights came back on.

Lisa pulled himself out of our arms and took my left hand. He picked it up and slid the ring he had taken out of the box. I watched the ring enter my finger. With the light back on, I could see clearly and instantly shocked. Lisa gave me Pink Legacy to propose me! This 19-carat pink diamond is very big and beautiful.

"Oh, Lisa..." I whispered when I realized the ring he gave.

"I'm not spoiling you," he said as if he knew what my thoughts were. "I just want to give the best for my future partner, my future wife, and my children's mother-to-be. Besides, this ring is worthless compared to you," he continued.

Heard him say wife then kids. I felt a pleasant tingle in my stomach. I will build a family together with an extraordinary person in front of me. Imagining cute little Lisa makes me forget the ring, which has such a fantastic price, $ 50,000,000!

"Baby," I pulled him back and kissed him gently. I'm pouring my heart into this kiss.

"CONGRATULATION!"

I was shocked and looked behind me in surprise. Jisoo, Rosie, Irene, and Seulgi are here even mom, daddy Marco, and uncles and aunties Park, Kim, Bae, and Kang are all here.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, and they laughed at us. I can feel Lisa's body shaking in my hand. He laughed too. Of course, he planned all this.

Mom rushed toward us. I realized her eyes were wet. I immediately released myself from Lisa and hugged her.

"My Princess," she hugged me and her body trembled. She was crying, but I could tell it was her happy cry. "I'm so happy for you," she said in a trembling voice too.

"Thank you, mom," I replied, can't hide this overwhelming feeling.

"Congratulation, son," I heard Lisa's father's voice, who must have hugged Lisa too.

Mom let go of her hug and rubbed the corner of her eye, and raised my left hand to see the ring Lisa gave me. She gasped and looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Congratulation, Jennie!" Irene exclaimed, and mom let go of my hand so I could return Irene's hug. And just like mom, she took my left hand and stared at the ring that had only been on my ring finger for a few minutes.

"OMG!" she exclaimed, and just like mom, her eyes widened. "Pink Legacy! It's so beautiful!"

"Because the one wearing it is beautiful," Lisa said when he beside me. He slips his hand on my waist and kissed my temple.

"Wow! Just wow, Manoban. You make me see 'Pink Legacy', the $50,000,000 Pink Diamond. One of the most beautiful Diamonds in the world! I can't believe it!" she exclaimed.

"That's Manoban for you," Jisoo teasing.

"Well, it's worth it. Jennie's more precious than that ring," Lisa said, which made me blush.

"Of course, best for the best," said daddy Marco approached us. "Oh, my beautiful daughter-in-law," daddy Marco hugged me. "Thank you for accepting Lisa and welcome to the family," he hugged me tighter, which almost could break my bones.

"Thank you, Dad, but it's not just me who accepts him. Lisa is accepting me too," I said, who was still in his arms.

"No, no. Lisa is very lucky to have you," he said, releasing me from his hug, and I giggled.

"Me too, Dad," I replied. Lisa just keeps looking at me, smiling broadly. Jisoo, Rosie and Seulgi, and their parents took turns hugging and congratulating us. They are all impressed to see the ring that Lisa gave me. Of course, I was very impressed too. After we received hugs and congratulations, Lisa hugged my waist from the side. I lifted my face, and our eyes met. Without saying anything, our eyes communicated.

'I Love you'

.

.

The Valentine's Day dinner that was just the two of us turned into a celebration of engagement that we celebrate with family and friends. Lisa took me to the other side of the ship, which turned out to be a restaurant that had been prepared for dinner with us. Since we already eat, Lisa and I prefer to drink. This time the drink served is Champagne.

All night long, Lisa held my hand under the table on my thigh. I couldn't be happier than now. The person I love the most is beside me and wants to build a future with me.

When talking about the wedding date, Lisa looked at me and answered that he had not yet fixed it because we still have to finish college first, then we'll talk about it again.

Throughout the night, my gaze couldn't leave Lisa. My fiance.

.

.

As soon as our cruise ship docked back at the dock, Lisa led me out, and we returned to the hotel in our respective cars. Lisa and I used the car we used to come earlier. Upon seeing me, Mr Yang smiled broadly and congratulated us. Even Mr Yang knows. But I guess whoever looked up at the sky above the Hotel Atlantis knew.

"Lisa, What was the light that formed the words in the sky?" I asked curiously as we were on our way back to the hotel.

"That was drones," he replied.

"Drone?" Wow. I'm speechless.

"That's right, drones. It's made by Kim Tech and Industrial. Hundreds have been programmed with the help of Jisoo's man," he said.

"Then how come all the lights go out? If I'm not wrong, the entire area of ​​the Palm Jumeirah has the lights out? And what about the visitors to the Atlantis Hotel, won't there be any complaints later?" I asked.

Lisa chuckled as he said, "You have lots of questions, baby," then smiled and kissed my hand.

"Of course, you scared me earlier. I thought there was something wrong with your hotel," I said, pouting. Lisa took the opportunity to peck my lips.

"Lisa!" I lightly hit his upper arm, and he laughed even more.

"I'm sorry, baby. But don't worry, nothing happened in Atlantis, and there will be no complaints because all visitors and, yeah, the entire Palm Jumeirah area has been informed about tonight's surprise, and I have compensated them. And for guests at Atlantis, today they stay for free," he said, and I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Wh... what?"

"Right. They have been informed beforehand," he said. Free stay? Compensation? Oh my God. What has Lisa done for tonight!

"What?" he asked with a sweet smile and raised his eyebrows when I just looked at him with sparkling eyes. God, I love him. He made so much effort for tonight, for me, for us.

"Why you're so perfect?" I asked, grabbing one side of his cheek with my hand. Lisa rested his head in my hand.

"I'm not, baby. You are," he said, looking at me with love. God, I am very happy that an angel like him has been sent to me, and I must be happy to spend the rest of my life with him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

LIMELIGHT Від LVNA

Романтика

645K 19.6K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
263K 6.1K 28
Lisa lost her parents after she graduated college, all their wealth was taken by his mother's step brother and wasted all of it on gambling. Leaving...
889K 26.7K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
659K 20.5K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...