Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 55

2.1K 40 1
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

*Knock Knock

"Ughh..." Lisa mumble behind me. I felt him move slightly and slowly let go of his hug from my waist.

* Knock Knock

Lisa moved and got out of bed, but because I was still sleepy, I didn't open my eyes and let Lisa meet whoever was behind our bedroom door.

"Finally, you wake up!" I heard Jisoo's voice.

"What? Why?" Lisa asked in a hoarse voice.

"Sorry to interrupt your intimate time, but it's almost 10 o'clock, Lisa. It's been almost an hour we've been waiting for you to wake up," Jisoo said.

"Oh... I'm sorry," Lisa answered in a tired voice. We slept too late last night because we couldn't help but touch each other and ended up having amazing sex. Okay, we look like horny teenagers, but what can I do if Lisa is so seductive. But make no mistake, not every day we do it. We still can hold ourselves. The total after we did it for the first time, which was on my birthday, and the day after, this is the third time.

"Hurry up and get up before Rosie goes berserk and hits you," she said and left.

Lisa closed the door and hugged me from behind again.

"Baby. Wake up," he said softly, rubbing his hand on my cheek.

"Hmm..." I turned to face him while opening my eyes and found he was smiling.

"Good morning, baby," he said and then kissed my lips.

"Morning," I replied.

"I know you're tired, but we have to get up soon. It's 10 o'clock. If we're late, Rosie will be angry," he said.

"You made me tired yesterday," I said with a sneer.

"Hahahaha... I'm sorry, baby. But you're so sexy last night," he said, then kissed my lips again. "Still sore?" he asked.

"With your size? Of course, baby," I replied. Yeah, his member is huge, and yesterday we did it several times.

"Sorry," Lisa kissed me again then started to wake up. "Come on," he helped me up, but instead of leading me to the bathroom, he led me to the closed window curtain. "I want you to see this first," he said while pulling the rope, so the curtain opens. I gasped at the scene in front of me. We are under the sea! Colorful fish and coral reefs are now clearly visible. Lisa stood behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"It's beautiful, baby," I said as I put my hand on top of him and leaned my body against his front.

We stood there and watched the scenery through the window for a few minutes before Lisa led me to the bathroom because we were late.

We showered together to shorten the time, but instead of getting shorter, we actually took a little longer because we couldn't stop touching each other.

"Finally," Rosie sighed. "Just 10 minutes longer, I'll kick your door," she said menacingly. I knew Rosie wouldn't do it, she's too soft for that.

"I'm sorry," Lisa replied without any tone of regret.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't make Jennie too tired, Lisa," Rosie said nonchalantly.

"Rosie!" Lisa exclaimed, surprised because Rosie had never been this frontal about it. If only Jisoo had said it, we wouldn't be surprised.

"Just stated the fact," she said as she raised her hands.

"Let's go," Lisa said, wanting to leave the topic immediately. Our best friend just giggled, and of course, my face was red. I hid it behind Lisa's back.

As soon as we walked out the doors of our Presidential Suite, I was again amazed. Yesterday's dark hallway turned out to be very charming. Because we were in a dome-shaped hallway made of glass, so it felt like we were walking under the sea. And indeed, we are walking under the sea. Our friends are amazed too.

"Tsk. So classy." Jisoo commented by clicking her tongue.

Indeed, it was very classy, ​​even the elevator that took us up was surrounded by glass to a certain height.

As soon as we left the Lobby, Hotel employees greeted us kindly. Because in 3 days will be Valentine's Day, it seems that many guests want to celebrate it here with their partners. We ran into several couples. Some on the way to come out, some are still waiting in the lobby to check-in. I even saw several celebrity couples hanging around here.

"Good morning," Mr Yang greeted us, and we all greeted him back. He was with us to yesterday's black Rolls-Royce Phantom Ewb, which was waiting for us. Lisa helped me into the car before he got into the other side of the car. A simple gesture he never forgets for me. Always makes me feel special. People near the drop-off lobby were looking our way. Maybe because of the 6 black cars lined up there or because of the appearance of a bodyguard wearing a formal black suit with intimidating-looking sunglasses. Even though they are not as many today as they were yesterday. I saw only 4 people in 1 car that would accompany us. So for the people outside, we look like important people.

If at night, the Atlantis The Palm Hotel looked magnificent at the same time mysterious with illuminating light, this time the sandy brown building looks charming. The surrounding scenery is also very beautiful. This walk along the Palm Jumeirah never fails to impress me like never before. This isn't the first time I've visited Palm Jumeirah. I once traveled here with my mom for a week but didn't stay at Atlantis The Palm. And of course, we didn't know it was Manoban's.

Not far after we entered the mainland, Lisa showed us one of the towering buildings with the 'M' logo in front of it which is the same as the one at the sides of the front door at this car, the same as the one on Lisa's Private Plane, just like the one on his home gate in Thailand and Ko Racha Yai, and of course the same as Logo in front of Manoban Group HQ in Korea. He said it was Manoban Group HQ in Dubai. Lisa also answered my question about the 'M' logo, which apart from being taken from Manoban, but its unique design turned out to have hidden words. Inside the 'M' logo is the name of the founder of Manoban Group, 'Pranpriya Manoban' along with the words he always said, 'Even the first step requires hard work', and their family motto, 'Dream high through the sky. Sweat bullets from working hard. Humble must be your heart.'

I just found out and was amazed by them. Because daddy Marco and Lisa really live up to their family motto. They are the most humble people regardless of their wealth. With the wealth and power they have, they can easily become proud, arrogant, and feel they own the world. But they didn't. Even their only heir was once assisted on the small stall at Myeongdong. Like I stated before, who could suspect that the heir of a multibillionaire company did that kind of work.

.

.

Today is valentine's day, I don't know what Lisa has prepared, he just said that he would invite me to have dinner together. So here I am in a Dubai shopping mall lined with designer shops looking for dresses for a later dinner.

"How about this?" I asked Irene. She is the one who accompanies me, and she also needs to find a dress for herself. She and Seulgi would have dinner alone, while Rosie would eat together with Jisoo because they didn't want to be third wheeled. Seulgi and Lisa go to find clothes for themselves while Rosie and Jisoo, have their own activities, which I'm sure is culinary all over the place.

"It's beautiful, Jen. It fits perfectly with the beach atmosphere," Irene replied with a big smile. She looked at me carefully, "Perfect. Sexy," she continued.

So this is what I will wear later. Ciwara and Vivara Embellished Dress, halterneck, asymmetric hem, and 100% silk by Emilio Pucci, the back opens up to the hips. And true what Irene said, I look sexy.

"I'll take this one," I said to the shop clerk who served us. I went to the cashier to pay for my clothes because Irene had already found her dress in the shop before.

I took out my card that was accepted by the cashier and read the name on the card.

"With Ms Kim Jennie?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied then looked at him in surprise because he smiled broadly and returned my card without processing it.

"Mr Manoban has ordered to enter your bill into his account," he explained when I just looked at my card and returned to look at him with confusion.

I raise my eyebrows at him, "How did he know I was going to shop here?" I muttered, which of course, he heard.

"We receive a direct message from the manager of the shopping center that all your bills are credited under Mr Lisa Manoban's account. This applies to all shops in this shopping center," he explained.

"Oh. But can't this one be not credited to his account?" I asked. I wasn't unhappy with what Lisa was doing, in fact, I was touched by him that he thought of me this far. But again, I'm not with him because of his wealth and don't want him to spoil me.

"I apologize, Ms Kim. I regret to refuse because if we don't do this order, we are afraid we will be fired," he said with a sorry look.

"But it doesn't matter if no one knows," I said, still trying to pay for the dress I chose because, hello, it costs $ 10,875, and again I don't want to look like I'm taking advantage of my privileges as Lisa's girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, Ms Kim. If the sales report shows your name and details of the payment you made, we definitely can't avoid it," he said again.

I took a deep breath because I didn't want to make it more difficult for them. "Okay," I finally gave up and accepted my card back.

The cashier smiled in relief and immediately wrapped my clothes and gave them to me.

"Lisa is a very attentive and prepared person. And I think it's very sweet. He always tried to give everything for you even when we were in High School," Irene said as soon as we walked out of the shop. Yes, this is one of the things that always make me never fail to feel cared for. And remembering our memories in High School, even though it was brief, his attitude always made me fall in love with him.

Mr Yang took the shopping bag from my hand and gave them to another bodyguard who accompanied us.

Okay, I've got the dress, now I can't wait for our first Valentine's Day dinner.

.

.

"Jennie! Irene! Are you done? Lisa and Seulgi were back," Rosie called us.

"Wait a moment!" I replied from the room. I put the last touch on my make-up and waited for Irene, who checked herself back in the mirror in my room. We dress up together, give each other advice.

"Okay, done," she said, and we came out of the room to meet our partner. As soon as he saw me, Lisa immediately stood up and looked at me with sparkling eyes and a very big smile,

"Hello gorgeous," he said, checking me from top to bottom, then walked over to me, and we met in the middle. He raised my hand and bent slightly to kiss the back of my hand gently. "Beautiful dress. But the one wearing it is prettier," he said and rubbed my cheek with the back of his finger.

"You're too so handsome," I said, kissing his cheek. He is wearing a 6 button Shawl Lapels Double Breasted Black Tuxedo which fits perfectly with the high collar white shirt inside without a tie. From a distance, I knew it was Kiton because most of his suits and tuxedo were made by Kiton. His own hair was neatly combed, making him even more handsome.

"Come on," he said, giving me his elbow. I happily grabbed it, and we went out with our best friends.

The car we are going to use is waiting at the drop-off in the front lobby. And just like I thought, everyone in the lobby looked at us. The women must be jealous of me.

Once near the car, Lisa gestured to the driver not to open the door. He opened the door for me and helped me into the car. As soon as Lisa entered from the other side of the door, we immediately left and parted ways with our friends. They headed to their respective destinations.

"Baby, please don't spoil me," I said while we were on our way.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Lisa's hand didn't leave mine.

"You know what I mean," I said while hinting at the dress I was wearing.

"Oh. That's okay, baby. You are my responsibility," he said.

"No, Lisa. I can and want to buy it myself," I said.

"I know, baby. But what I have is yours too. So you could say you bought this yourself," he said with a seductive smile.

"Lisa... You know what I mean," I told him.

"I know, baby. I know. I'm sorry," he said regretfully and then kissed my hand.

"Next time let me, okay," I said. I know his intentions, but again I don't want him to bear everything. I know his abilities are way above mine, but that's not why I'm with him.

"Okay," he replied softly.

It didn't take long for the car to arrive at our destination. As soon as I got out, assisted by Lisa, the sea breeze hit me. Lisa put a coat on, which I didn't know he was carrying on my shoulder, because the sea breeze at night is cold, and my dress is so open in the back that make me chill.

I smiled at him and looked at our surroundings. In front of me was not a fancy restaurant that I thought he would take me there, but a medium-sized yacht with a modern design and on the side of it had an 'M' insignia. Of course.

With Lisa's hand behind my waist, he led me through the pier, boarded the ship, and entered the restaurant on this ship, which is surrounded by glass walls all over the side, and impressed me because it was decorated with various flowers and oriental ornaments and chandeliers, which is very beautiful. On one side is a black Grand Piano playing by a pianist, who stares at us and smiles as we enter.

Before going any further, Lisa helped me to open the coat I was wear before and gave it to the waitress who was waiting, then Lisa led me to the only table in the middle of this restaurant. Lisa pulled out a chair for me before he took his place in front of me.

As soon as we sat down, the waiter began to bring our wine and food one by one, from the appetizer, main course to dessert.

"I hope you have no problem with the menu options I choose," Lisa said as soon as the waiter left after pouring us some wine.

"Don't worry, baby. I know you will definitely choose the best for tonight," I said to him while squeezing his hand.

"You're right, today's menu is special from our best chef," he said.

We spoke lightly during our meal, complimenting and flirting until we finished our dessert. I really wasn't wrong to trust Lisa's taste, of course. All the food that was served is very delicious.

"May I have a dance with you?" Lisa stood up and held out his hand to me as soon as we finished eating.

"With pleasure," I took his hand, and he led me to an area a little closer to the grand piano. He nodded at the pianist, who smiled back. Lisa put his right hand on my waist and lifted my right hand with his left hand while I put my left hand on his back shoulder.

"I'm glad we are here now," he said. I know he meant not just where we were physically, but our relationship.

"Me too, Lisa. I'm grateful you moved to SHS, and even though we parted ways, you came back again," I said, and my tears threatened to leave. Of course, the journey and everything we experience from the moment we first met until now is not an easy thing. With what happened that made him disappeared for 2 years until the incident with Jaejoong. I even tried to move on from him when I got no information about his whereabouts. But luckily, Lisa didn't give up, and he saved me instead. I wish we could be together forever.

He kisses me on the forehead, and I slide my hand to circle my arm around his neck and rest my forehead against his forehead. We enjoy our slow movements accompanied by the soft sound of the piano.

"We'll be passing in front of the Atlantis in a minute. Would you like to see it?" he asked, pulling his head to look at me. I saw his eyes full of hope, so I nodded. He led me out of the restaurant to the front deck. Previously he had put the coat back on my shoulders.

From where we are, Hotel Atlantis looks really charming and a little bit mysterious with the lights shining on it. Its location on the outermost and its unique style makes it look like the entrance to the Palm Jumeirah from our current sailing ship.

"This hotel was built by my grandfather," Lisa explaining before I asked. "As I said before, this is the design of WATG, but actually, my mother was also involved in it. At that time, she was still young and still studying design," he continued. "So this place is also one of Manoban's valuable properties."

I rubbed his upper arm gently. My viewpoint of the hotel in front of me changed slightly. Now it looks even more charming because Lisa's mom also took part in the design.

We stare at it silently. The sea breeze blew my hair, which I let loose, slowly. I glanced at Lisa, and he was staring at the Atlantis Hotel with a look of pride and longing. The sparkle of light from the hotel shone in his eyes and face, making him look even more handsome. He smiled a little, and I couldn't help smiling too. But a moment later, his smile disappeared, and his brows furrowed. I looked away from him and looked back at the Hotel Atlantis.

As soon as I turned around, the lights of the Hotel Atlantis and its surroundings suddenly went out accompanied by a loud boom. I gasped in surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.2K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...
174K 4.5K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

338K 11.9K 40
XII 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 An original story from my wandering...
889K 26.7K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...