Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 47

1.9K 55 4
By LJ-Qyn

[Double Update]

JENNIE POV

"Lisa!"

We turned to Mr Yang's voice and found him trying to hold back Lisa, who had grabbed Suppapong's collar and looked angry.

"Lisa!" I rushed towards Lisa, followed by my friends. Even Pim and Nittha looked surprised and came to them too.

"I don't care if you are the Prime Minister's son or anything. But I will never let you talk like that," I know Lisa is very upset, even though I don't know what he said because he uses Thai.

"Lisa" once again, I called him while holding his hand. Lisa's body is warm, but apparently not only from the sun's exposure all this time but also from the flowing anger.

Feeling my touch, he started to take off the collar of Suppapong's shirt, who looked at Lisa with a little surprise. However, after Lisa's grip had left his shirt, he smiled scornfully while fixing his collar.

"And I don't care if you're a Manoban," he said. I don't know what he said either, but I know it concerns Lisa's surname because that's all I can understand from his words.

"You can try me, and we'll see," Lisa replied, still using Thai. I don't know what their conversation is about and what pisses Lisa off. But Lisa's last words made Suppapong look a little doubtful.

"Supp! What is this? Don't look for trouble," Pim said to Suppapong in Thai, which made them bid their goodbye without saying anything more.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing Lisa's arm to calm him down. He took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Sorry, Jennie," he replied briefly. I looked into his eyes, it seems he still doesn't want to tell what happened because he's still trying to squash his anger.

"It's okay, baby. When you're ready, tell me later. Come on," I pulled him back for dessert. We sat down and enjoyed dessert without mentioning the fleeting incident.

After dinner, we returned to our resort to enjoy the last night in Ko Racha Yai. We continued drinking wine and telling stories, playing and laughing. We entered our respective rooms after midnight.

"Baby," I called Lisa after we finished changing. Me into my nightgowns, and Lisa into his t-shirt and sweatpants.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm angry," Lisa understood the meaning of my call to him. He walked to the window and looked outside.

"What makes you angry?" I asked as I approached him, put my arms around his waist, hugged him from behind, and laid my head on his back.

"He said something I didn't like," Lisa said.

"And what is it?" I asked softly again.

He let out a deep breath before he loosened my arms and spun around in my arms. His hands are on my shoulders, and my hands are still on his waist.

"He said that he knew why I would rather stay in Korea than go back to Thailand," he started. "He said that if he has a sexy girlfriend like you, he will also not think about going back to Thailand,"

"And you got angry because of that?" I asked. I wonder is it because Lisa looks like throwing away his home country? Is that what the people of his country think? If he does not have the spirit of Nationalism towards his country?

"No. I'm not angry about that. What makes me angry is his next words." Once again, Lisa took a deep breath before continuing, "He said that of course, he would never leave a girlfriend like you, especially when in the bedroom. And he even dared to ask questions while staring at you and said 'she must be great in bed that can make you forget your origin' and he asks how tight your..." Lisa released himself from my arms and walked back and forth. "Damn! I should have punch him!" Lisa exclaimed in a voice filled with anger and one hand stroking his hair roughly.

"Baby..." I immediately went to him and stopped his steps. I took his hand and forced him to look at me. His body warmed again, and his eyes were fiery. But when his gaze met mine, his eyes softened.

"Leave it alone. Don't listen to him," I said in a soft voice, trying to calm him down. Actually, I was quite surprised to hear the son of a Prime Minister said that. It's not wrong Lisa got angry. And I'm sure if Mr Yang wasn't near him and didn't stop him, Lisa would have beaten Suppapong. I'm glad he didn't hit the Prime Minister's son. I can't imagine what kind of trouble it will become for him.

"I can't, Jennie. I... I... He says that about you with the gaze he looks at you. I have to beat him!" Lisa said, and his eyes burned again as he was about to turn and head for our door.

"Lisa! Don't"I tighten my grip on his arm. "He's the Prime Minister's son! Do not do it. You could get in trouble." I begged him.

"I don't care if he's a President's son or even a King's son, Jennie! I made it clear to him that I don't care if he's the Prime Minister's son, he can try to confront me, and we'll see!"

"Lisa! Please," I said begging, gripping my hand even harder at him. So was that their conversation about? Was that what made Suppapong look doubtful earlier? Lisa challenged him. And I'm pretty sure that's what made Pim pull Suppapong out of his way for not to mess with Lisa Manoban.

"Please," I said again, more gently when Lisa said nothing and stopped walking. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. He tried to control his anger.

"Okay," he finally said, gave up, then went to throw himself on the couch, leaned his back, and let his hands fall on his sides.

"Baby," I approached on the couch and sat next to him. I grabbed his cheek and pulled him to look at me. "Thank you, baby," I said softly, then kissed him gently. Lisa's hand grabbed my waist as our kiss gradually became hotter and more passionate. Our tongues touch each other, explore each other in every corner of our mouth.

I move and sit on Lisa's lap, straddling him and pulling his head with my hands which I tuck into his hair to deepen our kiss. My body got hotter and hotter. Due to the intensity of our kisses, I started moving my hips back and forth. And when I hit his member, Lisa moans in our kisses.

"Jen..." he moans as he pulled away from our kiss.

"Lisa..." I replied with my moan without stopping my movements. The grips of his hands that are on both sides of my hips tighten and I can feel his members starting to harden from behind his sweatpants.

"Jen... Jennie... We should not do this," he said weakly in between his breathing.

"I want it, Lisa. I want you," I said.

"I want to make it special for you, baby. Not under these circumstances," he said with difficulty.

"I know. Let's just do this. Nothing more," I said, returning his dark gaze. I can't hold myself again after these days I saw and touch his sexy body. Then he kissed me passionately, and I replied immediately.

"Ah..." I moan when I felt the members had hardened and hit my sensitive spot that I wanted. Even though we were separated with his sweatpants and my underwear, I could feel his huge member. Hot. Hard. Delicious.

I pressed myself and rubbed harder with Lisa's hand on my hip to guide my movements.

"Ah... Lisa," I moans his name and pulled myself away from our kiss as I felt my stomach slowly begin to build up my orgasm. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Je... nnie," Lisa groaned. He began to move his hips up to meet the friction.

We move in rhythm. Our moans were the only sound heard in our room.

"Li... Lisa... ah," I messily moan when I felt almost reach my orgasm. "I'm... I'm..." I could not continue my words.

"Come with me, baby," Lisa said. And the sound of his breathing was getting faster. Our friction is getting harder and faster. Our moans are getting louder until everything is unstoppable.

"AAHH... Li... sa... AH," I'm jerking my hips during the orgasm.

"Jennie... Ugghh" At the same time, I know Lisa is also cumming.

We ride our orgasm together, and slowly, our movements subside, we try to catch our breath.

Lisa looked at me and brushed my messy hair off my sweaty face. I also wiped the sweat from his forehead. We smile. This is something intimate we do after what we've done at Jisoo's house. I'm dry humping him. But this time, with my full awareness.

"I Love you, baby," I said and kissed his lips.

"I love you too so much, Kim Jennie," he said after our kiss. "And now I have to clean myself again," he said, making us look down between our legs. And we laughed together. Yeah. We have to clean up and change clothes again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 13.3K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
39K 481 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listenπŸ˜‘ anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...
194K 7.3K 47
XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
182K 5.3K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...