Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 46

2K 48 10
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

"Lisa?"

The familiar voice made us all turn around.

"You are here too! Such a coincidence," she said. Coincidence? I do not think so.

"Oh, hello," Lisa replied politely with no look of surprise. Looks like he has the same thoughts as me. Is this a coincidence?

"Since when were you here?" she asked. When she was in front of us, I just realized she was accompanied by her 2 friends. Nittha and a tall handsome man.

"We've been here 5 days ago. You?" Lisa asked. I know he's just making small talk. And I love it when he slipping his hand around my waist when talking with Pim. I almost can't hide my smile.

"We just came yesterday," she replied and glanced at Lisa's hand, which was on my waist.

Lisa nodded and said, "I hope you have fun here. Welcome and have a nice holiday. I will not interfere with your vacation."

Lisa then nodded to Pim, Nittha, and their friends. But before we could turn around,

"How long you'll be here?" Pim asked, making us look back at her.

"We plan to go back the day after tomorrow," Lisa answer, smiling politely.

"Oh, great then," she said, then bid goodbye and went towards their way before.

"How does she know we're here? Because I'm sure this is not a coincidence," Irene said when the Thai Princess and her friends were no longer within their hearing range. But even if she's still nearby, there's a good chance she doesn't understand because we speak Korean.

"More precisely, how did she know Lisa was here," Jisoo remarks with a snort.

"Don't forget, she's the Princess of Thailand. There must be a way," Seulgi replied.

"Yeah, but fortunately, she's with her friends and doesn't bother us," Rosie said.

Fortunately. But is it?

.

.

Day 6.

Today we plan to enjoy Patok Beach again before tomorrow we fly to Phuket. Lisa invited us to stop by and stay there for 3 days 2 nights. The pilot, co-pilot, and 2 flight attendants also seem to think the same thing. I saw them sunbathing and enjoying the beach on one side, quite distant from us, and during this time, they were traveling as they pleased.

We all have tanned a little bit but are still within a reasonable level. I lay down on the chairs we had on the first day after swimming together in the sea.

"Rosie, there is good news for you," Lisa said when they finished swimming and approached us.

"What?" Rosie asked, drying herself with a towel.

"Today's special dinner is Fourchu Lobster. Just came straight from Cape Breton from dad especially for you and caviar," Lisa said and smiling at Rosie.

The change in Rosie's expression when digesting Lisa's words was extraordinary. Her eyes sparkled like a child who had just got her dream toy.

"Ahh... I've been wanting to eat that lobster for a long time. Oh, I have to call uncle to thank him," she said and immediately looking for her cellphone and calling uncle Marco.

We all laughed at her reaction.

"Sorry to interrupt,"

We all turned towards the voice. We didn't realize Chakan was coming because of Rosie.

"Is there anything wrong?" Lisa asked confusedly because Chakan never interrupt us unless it was time for lunch or dinner.

"Sorry, sir, there is someone at the gate asking to enter this area. She mentioned her name as Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul. The guards recognized Princess's name, so they didn't dare to force her out and ask for confirmation from you," Chakan said.

Oh, God! This girl!

Lisa frowned while listening to Chakan then took a deep breath before looking at me. I nod at him, and he leaves with Chakan.

About 15 minutes later, Lisa came back expressionless.

"Sorry. I can not possibly ask her out," he said briefly as he sat back in his chair.

"It's okay, Lisa, we understand. After all, there's no way you were not allow Princess Thailand come to your property right!?" Rosie said, who had asked where Lisa was when she finished calling uncle Marco.

"Baby, we'll still have fun," I said as I reached out and held his hand.

"Yeah. We will not let her presence spoil our day. Take it easy, Lisa. We can just act normally on her," Jisoo said.

"Is she staying here?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes. She said that since it's our last day here, she wants to enjoy together with you as guests from Korea," Lisa said flatly. I know he didn't like this situation, but as Rosie said, he couldn't not allowing Thai Princess to come.

"Huh. We're not the guests and certainly not friends," Irene snorted.

"Yes, but because we are now in Thailand. I think Lisa's position is awry. Don't worry, Lisa, even though I don't like her, I'll keep my attitude for you," Jisoo said.

"The devil has come," said Seulgi, who saw her walking toward us along with her friends. I'm getting ready to put on my smile.

"Lisa! Thank you for allowing us to join you," Pim said in a cheerful voice as she approached us. She spoke Thai, which we didn't understand.

"It's okay, the pleasure is ours," Lisa answered in English, standing up to greet them. From Lisa's answer, I can guess what she said earlier. We followed Lisa to stand to greet them out of courtesy.

"Oh yeah, yesterday I didn't have the chance to introduce you to them. Please introduce, this Lisa Manoban together with his friends from South Korea." This time she was following Lisa in English. She glanced at us like she didn't care about us. "And Lisa, this is Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana." Why is the Thai name so difficult? Luckily, Lisa's name isn't as complicated as theirs.

"Nice to meet you," Lisa accepting the man's hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Pim hasn't stopped talking about you since you came back," the man named Suppapong replied. He also speaks English, so I understand what he is saying. Of course, Pim would always talk about Lisa. Her intentions were clearly visible.

"And who is this beautiful woman?" Suppapong asked while observing me from top to bottom. I don't like his gaze. Lisa obviously didn't like it either. He took off his shirt and put it on me because I was only wearing a black bikini. I took off my outer earlier when we were swimming in the sea.

Lisa possessively puts his hand on my shoulder after putting his shirt on me. He was clearly hinting that he didn't like this man's gaze either.

"This is Jennie, my girlfriend," said Lisa in a firm and stern voice. "This is Rosie, Jisoo, Irene, and Seulgi, my best friends," Lisa continued introducing us more properly than Pim did.

"Nice to meet you," Suppapong said, not looking surprised that I was Lisa's girlfriend. Looks like he already knows, but still dares to look at me like that? "I am happy to welcome you as guests of our country. Please, enjoy Thailand and its culture. If there is something you can contact me," he continued.

"Oh, I forgot to say, he's the son of the Prime Minister of Thailand. So if there is anything, you can really contact him, especially since you are Lisa's guests," Pim added.

No wonder the man looked full of confidence. And he's not intimidated by Lisa. I know this makes Lisa's position even more difficult. One is the Princess of Thailand, the other is the son of the Prime Minister of Thailand. Of course, Lisa couldn't refuse them to join us even he is Manoban, the most respected family here.

I gave them a fake smile. Our friends also just give fake smiles.

"Thanks for the offer. But I think Lisa is more than capable, so we certainly won't bother the Prime Minister's son." Irene decided to say something as we all awkwardly fell silent.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. Manoban is more than capable. But if there is something they can't do, or even if they can do it, I will still be open to helping you," Suppapong said.

"Thank you for your good intentions. Because you are already here. Please enjoy your holiday," Lisa said calmly then he nodded at Chakan, who was ready to stand a little distance from us.

Chakan immediately approached us, and Lisa asked him to take the uninvited guest to where they were staying. Lisa invited them to choose for themselves whether to occupy a resort or hotel room with Chakan.

After they left and were gone, we all returned to sit where we had been.

"No wonder they are friends, they are both annoying. Regardless of their background," Jisoo sneered.

"It's gonna be hard for you, Lisa," Seulgi said while patting Lisa's shoulder. And Lisa just shrugged.

"Fortunately, just for today. If I have to be with them more than this, I might lose my appetite to eat," said Rosie, who, of course, all doubted her. Nothing could make Rosie lose her appetite.

We try to do our thing regardless of the 3 uninvited guests and leave them to do their own activity. So as much as possible, we keep our distance.

When they returned to the beach, I saw that they had changed. Suppapong wore shorts with a short sleeve shirt with 2 opened buttons. Pim and Nittha wore bikinis under their thin outer.

They walked over to us, who had moved to lie on the beach sand using a towel as a base.

Even though Lisa was wearing sunglasses, I could tell he was watching Suppapong, who saw me lying in just wearing a bikini. But it seems Pim misjudged Lisa's sight direction and thought Lisa was staring at her. She smiled seductively at Lisa, and after putting the towel near his side, she sensually opened the outer.

Before she finished removing the outer, Lisa turned to me because Nittha and Suppapong had positioned themselves next to Pim. I smiled at the inside. Although it cannot be denied that Pim is a very beautiful woman with the bikini she wears, with a sexy body, Lisa won't be interested in her. Right?

"Don't worry, baby. My eyes are only on you," he said, kissing my forehead. Somehow, sometimes I feel like Lisa can read my mind.

I smiled and whispered, "I know, baby."

After that, Lisa never turned away from me. He lay facing me and supported himself on his right elbow. We talked and occasionally saw Rosie and Jisoo swimming back in the sea. As for Seulgi and Irene, they walked along the beach holding hands.

"Irene and Seulgi are a perfect match," Lisa said when he saw them.

"Yeah. They match so well," I agreed, following Lisa's gaze to those walking on the left side of the beach.

"Seulgi looks very much in love with Irene," Lisa said.

"And Irene also looks very much in love with him. Luckily she met Seulgi even though it was through an arranged marriage," I said smiling, remembering how worried we were when we found out that Irene was being arranged marriage by her family. But it turns out that she found her soulmate.

"And I'm very lucky to meet you," Lisa said. He already took off his sunglasses and looked at me lovingly. His gorgeous hazel eyes never fail to captivate and attract me like from the first time we met. What's different now, his eyes are more alive than when I looked at him in front of the class.

"I'm the lucky one to meet you, Lisa. If you weren't there, I don't know how my life will be now. I think my life will be ruined because of Jaejoong. You saved me, Lisa. I can't be more grateful now because you accept me even though I don't..." I stopped, my throat caught, my tears almost came out, and I had to take a breath to suppress it.

Lisa grabbed my sunglasses and put them beside me.

"Baby, don't think and say like that," he said in a soft whisper to me, rubbing my cheek, "You're the one who saved me. You know how empty my life was then. And meeting you was a gift to me. I don't deserve that gift, especially after what I did. But you came and entered my life. Not I who accept you, but you were the one who accepts me. Love you with all my heart is all I can do," he continued.

"Baby..." I turned my body and lay down on my left side. I reached over and rubbed his cheek gently. Lisa's eyes are sparkling, and he smiling sincerely as he takes his hand off my cheek and now rubs my shoulder. For a few minutes, we stared at each other, then Lisa inclined his head and kissed my lips a little longer. I closed my eyes and felt his sincere love poured into this pure kiss.

We slowly pulled away from each other, and Lisa put his forehead on mine and his left hand on my right jaw.

"I Love you so much, Jennie," he whispered.

"I Love you too, Lisa" I replied, and our lips met again.

This time with more thirst to pour into each other, and feel our love. Lisa rubbed his tongue against my lower lip and I immediately opened my mouth to let him in, and we explored every corner of our mouths. Our eyes are closed, and when I feel Lisa's body move a little, I lay down on my back and pull him along with me with my hands which I wrap around his neck. Lisa moves after me and supports his body with his elbow so that he doesn't crush me.

I don't care about those around us, especially a woman to my left who I know is glaring at us. All I want right now is Lisa. Our feelings. Our hearts. Our love.

.

.

"I can't wait to eat Fourchu Lobster and caviar from uncle," Rosie said as we walked together to the restaurant for dinner.

After we kissed hotly for a few minutes this afternoon on the beach, Lisa and I took a walk on the beach following Seulgi and Irene. We had time to smile without regret at 3 people, or rather at the woman who frowned and looked at me hatefully before Lisa helped me to stand up and put on my outer, then we walked down the beach with Lisa hugging me on my waist while occasionally kissing my temples.

When we returned to where we were lying earlier, they had already gone to the side of the beach opposite us.

"Woah," Rosie exclaimed as we entered the restaurant, which has provided a place for a buffet containing various kinds of processed seafood and other foods.

"Wow, there's another oyster. This seems bigger than the first day huh?" Rosie asked Chakan, who was standing near the buffet table.

"That's right, Ms Park. This catch just arrived this afternoon. So fresh. Then for Fourchu Lobster and caviar, we will immediately deliver it to your table. A special message from Mr Manoban Sr., we processed Fourchu Lobster in 5 different ways. We guarantee you will enjoy it all," Chakan explained in Thai accent English but clear for us while smiling cheerfully.

Hearing that Rosie looked so happy that Jisoo didn't stop teasing her.

We came first to the restaurant while the 3 guests were not visible. I wore a black casual dress with spaghetti straps and a fairly open back. My dress fell perfectly until it was in the middle of my thigh.

When those 3 people walked into the restaurant, I wasn't more grateful for the layout of this place. 1 table contains only 2 people, so I won't be forced to eat with them at the same table. Looks like Lisa didn't bother asking Chakan to put the dining table together so we could eat together.

Lisa and I occupied the table in the middle between Jisoo and Rosie on our right, near the buffet table, and Irene and Seulgi at the table on our left. The 3 people occupied the table behind Lisa, which was slightly bigger so that the three of them could use it together.

"Wow, thank you for entertaining us with this, Lisa," Pim said when she saw the buffet table and approached us. Of course, she misunderstood. These were all specially prepared for Rosie, but neither of us told her.

"Please enjoy," Lisa said briefly with a smile as politely as possible, and by placing his hand on my little back, he led me to get some food. After choosing, we sat down at our respective tables. Pim didn't seem to be hiding her displeasure with the formation of our dining table but didn't do anything.

We eat and occasionally talk. Fourchu Lobster and caviar began to be brought out to our respective tables. Our wine glasses have also been refilled. Rosie was delighted to have tasted all the available food. She seemed to enjoy it so much that I saw her wipe the corner of her eye and, of course, it made her teased by Jisoo and sometimes Lisa and Irene.

After dinner, we took the dessert that had been provided as well. I'm with Rosie, Jisoo, and Irene. Seulgi is receiving a phone call from his parents while Lisa is in the restroom. Pim and Nittha were still at their table and seemed to be talking seriously because there was no smile on Pim's face. The prime minister's son was nowhere to be seen.

"I want to eat this chocolate pudding. It seems very tempting," Rosie said, pointing at the chocolate pudding which looked very attractive.

Jisoo chose a Thai dessert which I don't know what it's called.

When Irene and I were having a conversation about an unfamiliar dessert, Mr Yang's voice was suddenly heard.

"Lisa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 20.2K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
191K 4.7K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...
2M 70.6K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

330K 11.2K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...