Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 45

2K 51 1
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

After we enjoyed a delicious lunch at a restaurant with a stunning beach view, we lay on the beach chairs with large umbrellas. We enjoyed the breeze and the sound of the waves in the distance. Patok beach stretches about 450m with beautiful white sand and the clear sea. Surrounded by cliffs make this beach even more enchanting. The waves are not big. In fact, they tend not to be choppy but calm, so it will be fun to swim in the sea. There is no coral reef on the deck so the sea looks like a large swimming pool with white floors. A few meters from the shoreline, you can see the dark color of the water, indicating its depth.

I lay wearing my sunglasses, looking up at the clear sky without clouds,

"I'll take a walk first," said Irene. She and Seulgi stood up from where they were lying, then holding their hands and began to walk down the beach.

"Chu, want to swim?" Rosie asked Jisoo after they helped each other put on sunblock.

"Come on," Jisoo answered. Enthusiastically they ran towards the sea.

"Do you want to walk around?" asked Lisa, who was lying on the chair next to me. He turn and supported his body with his elbows to face me.

I looked at him and wanted to hold back my laughter. His face and chest under his white shirt that was spread open unbuttoned began to look red. I smiled then sat down to take my sunblock, which I put down below. I moved to sit in his chair. He lay down and raised his eyebrows as I started to take off his shirt.

He lifted his body slightly so I could remove his shirt off his arm. After he was shirtless. I pushed him slowly from his position, which supported his body back with his elbow. He didn't ask what I did.

He smiled as I poured sunblock and rubbed it on his body.

"Look at your body. It's getting burn," I said as I continued to apply sunblock to the front of his body. I love every touch, and it seems he likes the touch of my hand as well. His muscles felt tight under my arms from his shoulders, his broad chest down to his perfect abs. I felt him tense a little as I rubbed sunblock on his lower abdomen. I smiled at the effect I had on him.

Once satisfied, I asked him to lie down on his stomach, which he immediately did without saying anything. I put sunblock on his back and evenly felt every hard muscle in his back. Very sexy. After that, I rubbed it on his hands and feet.

When finished, he sat down and asked for my sunblock bottle.

"My turn," he said with a grin.

He shifts to give me a place to lie down. I opened my outer and lay down on my stomach. Lisa poured some sunblock and started rubbing it on my back. Starting from the neck, shoulders down to my waist, and finally on my back legs gently. He didn't take the opportunity to touch me where he shouldn't. His hands feel warm on my back.

.

.

"They're so cute!"

"Shh... Don't be so loud, you'll wake them up!"

"But it's already late,"

"I'm hungry. Should we wake up, or should we just leave?"

Their voices whispering and giggling made me slowly open my eyes. They can't see it because I'm still wearing my sunglasses.

"Now she woke up," Seulgi said when she saw me starting to move. My movement causes Lisa to move too. I don't know when I fell asleep, and somehow our position was like this.

I fell asleep in Lisa's arms. My head is on his chest. His right hand hugs my shoulder while his left is made for his headrest. I crushed him a little because the size of the chair where we slept is slightly small for 2 persons.

I slowly stretched and sat down. At that time, I just realized that the sun was low enough.

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, it's just that I'm already hungry," Rosie said with a giggle.

"Yup, you can continue tonight in your room," Jisoo said with a grin.

"What time is it?" Lisa asked in his hoarse voice. He's still lying down and putting his hands on my waist.

"Almost 5 o'clock," answered Irene, who was sitting in the chair where I was before.

"Okay, come on," Lisa said, then standing up and helping me up. We returned to the restaurant where we had lunch earlier and ordered our food.

.

.

After returning to the resort and cleaning ourselves, we gathered in the living room, watched, and drank the wine provided because the night air on the beach is quite cold.

"What will we doing tomorrow?" Rosie asked.

"What can we do here Lisa?" Irene asked.

"Is there a spot for snorkeling?" Seulgi asked.

"There is. You can just choose which one you want to do first. We can snorkel. There's a spot near here. We can follow the track for off-road through the forest to the hill on the south of the island. We can dive, we can take a boat down the ocean while having dinner on it, or we can kayak," Lisa answered.

"Woah... I want to try it," Jisoo said.

"Ok. Then tomorrow we can enjoy ourselves around the beach while kayaking, is there a speed boat, Lisa? I want to drive it. It's been a long time since I drove one," Seulgi asked.

"Oh, or is there a jetski? I want to try jetski too," Jisoo added.

"Yes. Everything is available. I'll tell Chakan to prepare it. Tomorrow we can see the speedboat first, you can choose which one to use," Lisa answered.

"Cool. Okay," Seulgi smiled broadly.

"Alright. So tomorrow we will play on the beach," Jisoo exclaimed.

"Do you have any request for food that you want, Rosie?" Lisa asked, sipping wine from his glass. Rosie's eyes immediately sparkled at Lisa's question.

"Oh. I want to eat sashimi again. Tuna? And... oh, crab. And Jellyfish maybe?" Rosie listed doubtfully.

"Alright, I'll ask Chakan if there any of that. How you want them to prepare?" Lisa asked.

"Whatever. Surprise me," Rosie replied with a big smile.

.

.

It's already our 5th day on Ko Racha Island. During these 5 days, we had fun and enjoyed our private vacation. The second day, Lisa took Seulgi to choose the speedboat he wanted to use. Of course, we all came because we also wanted to see it even though we weren't as enthusiastic as Seulgi. In the large building, which is directly connected to the sea, we saw several speedboats, jetski, kayaks, sailing boats, etc., which I do not know their name.

Seulgi, with excited eyes, pointed at one of the cool black speedboats and got into a conversation with Lisa, and occasionally Chakan replied. Seulgi chose the speedboat, and he took Irene for a circle around the sea. Previously, Chakan told Seulgi which boundary line he could go to because we don't want anything bad to happen even if a lifeguard is watching for our security.

Jisoo chose jetski, while Rosie was more like me and Lisa. But Lisa also asked for another blue speedboat, a little bigger than the one Seulgi used with a capacity of 4 people for us, if we wanted to go along the ocean too.

The next day, we had the opportunity to snorkel and dive in the best spots near the island. The underwater scenery is really beautiful. Lots of colorful fish and beautiful coral reefs down there. Apart from that, we also went to a spot near Ko Racha Noi island, which is south of Ko Racha Yai, but the island doesn't belong to Lisa. We were all so tired that day so after dinner, we all fell asleep.

On the 4th day, we left the private beach area and went through the forest on the south side of the island using a separate car. Seulgi, because he is a car lover, was very excited when he saw the Jeep Hurricane Concept. That's what they said and took him along with Irene. Meanwhile, the four of us used another Jeep with a capacity of 4 people. Mr Yang, along with several bodyguards and local people, escorted us. I actually don't really like activities like this. For me, this is quite extreme. The road is rocky, uneven. But it cannot be denied that the view through the forest is very cool. Not to mention the view from the hill where we stopped. From there we can see the sea far away because we are on the edge of a cliff. We picnic on the hill and enjoy the atmosphere that will not be found anywhere, especially when we are tired of the city.

Today, we will visit the island's activity center. There are cafes, restaurants, boutiques where to shop, and we will stop by Siam Bay, the largest beach on the island, which is open to the public. This morning, we were looking for the most recommended place to provide island-style breakfasts with delicious coffee, which, of course, made Rosie very excited. After that, we go to visit Siam Bay.

Even though this island is exclusive, there are quite a lot of visitors who come. The white sandy beach and surrounded by cliffs, due to the position of the beach that juts in, same as Patok Beach but with a larger size. Even though the size is bigger and the number of visitors, does not make this beach overcrowded. Every visitor can enjoy their privacy. It is true what Lisa said, because this island is exclusive and safe, especially from the media, we have met several public figures. We saw Naomi Watts and her family relaxing, enjoying the beach. We also saw Matt Damon with his family and several other public figures who looked relaxed and enjoying their time.

We took the time to have lunch at a beachside restaurant in Siam Bay, where the owner and chef came out to greet Lisa and give him a special menu for the day. And, of course, this once again made Rosie very happy.

After lunch, we return to the center of the island to shop for clothes, accessories, and other interesting things. Even though Lisa is the owner of the island, not everyone knows him. Some of the shopkeepers just saw and treated him like any other tourist, which made Lisa happy.

"Lisa?"

The familiar voice made us all turn around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 70.6K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
191K 4.7K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...
685K 21.2K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

359K 12.2K 40
XII 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 An original story from my wandering...