Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 44

1.9K 49 2
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

After we enjoyed Asiatique in the afternoon until evening and enjoyed the Exclusive Cruise Dinner down the Chao Phraya River, which of course made Rosie very enthusiastic, we arrived back at Lisa's house before midnight. Each of us immediately cleaned up and packed for tomorrow's trip to Ko Racha Yai island and then immediately took a break because we planned to leave early in the morning.

After finishing packing, I climbed into bed followed by Lisa, who had finished packing. He kissed my forehead and then slept beside me. I shifted my body into his arms. Like last night, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

.

.

"Have a good time," uncle Marco sends us from the doorstep of the Manoban household.

"We will. Have a nice week, uncle," Rosie said, hugging uncle Marco. Then one by one, we all hugged him.

"Safe flight," he said while waving at us as Lisa's custom Mercedes Benz V Class van drove out of their house and headed to the airport.

At Suvarnabhumi Airport, we didn't carry out the same procedure as in Incheon, but we headed straight to the area where Lisa's private plane was waiting.

"Another jet, Lisa?" Jisoo asked with a raised eyebrow as we got out of the car and walked over to Lisa's private jet.

"Gulfstream M1. We can't use the Boeing VIP M2 because the airport runway in Ko Racha Yai is short," Lisa replied as he invited us to go up the plane steps.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman," George, Lisa's pilot along with the co-pilot and 2 flight attendants from our flight before greeted us.

"Good morning George," Jisoo and the others replied.

"Good morning Lisa and Jennie," George said.

"Good morning Geroge," Lisa and I replied almost at the same time, then he and the co-pilot went to the cockpit.

We entered after replying to the 2 flight attendants' greetings. This plane is much smaller and narrower than the one we used to flying from Korea to Thailand. But still elegant and comfortable. I sat next to Lisa in the back seat, while our best friend and Mr Yang, along with 1 other bodyguard, occupied the seat in front of us.

"So how long will it take our flight there?" Jisoo asked.

"About 1 hour 30 minutes," Lisa answered.

Not long after, the pilot informed us that we were going to take off soon and after we reached a certain altitude, the flight attendant, Diana, offered us drinks and snacks, which I refused because we had breakfast with uncle Marco. But of course, Rosie and Jisoo didn't reject it.

Our friends began to ask questions about what is on the island and what activities we can do, and we all enthusiastically listened to Lisa's explanation.

1 hour 20 minutes later, George's voice, Lisa's pilot, can be heard on the speaker. "In 10 minutes, we will land at Kohyai airport. The plane will turn a little before landing, and the island of Ko Racha Yai will be visible on the left side of the plane," then the sign to fasten the seat belt lights up. I checked my seat belt back on and looked to the left of the window. I happened to be sitting on the left side. Or did Lisa give me a spot on the left?

In the next 5 minutes, we can see from above, the island, mostly green in the middle of a beautiful ocean. As we got closer, we could see the beautiful white sandy beach. Some places look quite crowded on one big beach.

.

.

"Welcome to Ko Racha Yai Island. Have a nice holiday," Diana said, giving us a Thai greeting and a big smile.

As soon as we got off the plane, the black van was waiting for us. Although it is not the same as the one we use in Bangkok, this van is also comfortable. Of course, this is also one of the custom cars that Lisa and Seulgi are talking about.

As Lisa said before, this Airport runway is smaller, and there is only 1 line.

"Is this island open to the public, Lisa?" Irene asked.

"Yes, of course. However, to reach this island, you can only fly by using a small jet plane with a capacity of 8 people from Phuket main island. And only possible with Manoban Airlines. We do not open lines for other airlines. So you could say this island is quite exclusive and private. The pier here is only for ships leaving to explore the sea around. Not to receive visitors," Lisa explained.

"Then did many people visit?" Seulgi asked.

"It's not bad if seen from the flight schedule data. But the main thing is that this island offers privacy, so most of those who come are public figures or people who don't want their privacy to be disturbed. There are also many people who honeymoon here," Lisa answered.

We nodded and looked at the beautiful scenery ahead. The main road that we passed is straight without any intersections and is surrounded by shady trees so it feels cool. The traffic is light and tends to be quiet. There were only a few cars that passed us earlier. However, once entering what appears to be the center of the island, more vehicles are visible. There are not only cars but also motorbikes. The center of the island is neat, clean, and very beautiful with many flower gardens along the way, and there is a monument in the middle of the road that leads to various places. I saw there are several shops, cafes, restaurants, lodging places, and other public facility buildings. From the roundabout, we headed west onto a deserted road again. We don't even see a car coming from the direction we're going. The next few meters, we pass a charming gateway with the big 'M' symbol on it. As soon as we approached, the portal was immediately opened so that the car we were riding in could enter, followed by the car that was boarded by Mr Yang, other bodyguards, and the pilot, the co-pilot, and 2 flight attendants.

As soon as we entered the charming gateway, the road we drove on looked prettier than ever. Along the road, stood trees with beautiful flowers. Behind it lay a beautiful green field, and as far as the eye could see, no buildings were standing. After about 5km, a large building began to appear in the distance, and it looked more and more majestic as soon as we passed the gate.

We stopped at the drop-off lobby of the building that looks like a hotel. Once we come out from the car, we were greeted by local people who lined up wearing beautiful colorful clothes with flowers on their ears.

"Good morning Mr Manoban and honored guests, welcome to Manoban Private Hotel and Resort," said a well-built man with brown skin in a Thai way accompanied by a big smile.

"Good morning, Chakan," Lisa replied in the same way of greeting. Clasped his hands in front of his chest, and we all did the same. Things we've been doing since we set foot in Thailand.

Several of the men lined up behind Chakan had rushed to our car and carried our luggage. Then Chakan escorted us into the luxurious hotel Lobby but kept going through another door leading to the golf cart that was waiting for us. The golf cart only has a capacity of 4 people, so some have already been prepared. We took 3 golf carts with their respective drivers, who took us into the beautiful resort area until we stopped at one of the houses with a unique design with a beautiful flower garden in the front.

As soon as I entered through the house's entrance, I stared in awe. The house is neatly arranged with a dining room and kitchen on the right and a living room on the left along with a circular staircase leading to the 2nd floor where there are 3 bedrooms. But what amazes me is when you enter through the entrance of this house, across from it, you can see the beach with white sand and clear sea because the back of the house is full of glass. Even the stairs leading to the 2nd floor were stuck to the glass wall. The 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor have balconies which all face the ocean. From above, the view looks even more beautiful. All rooms are the same size with a king-size bed. Our suitcases have been put in the room.

"Wow, what a beautiful view," Rosie, who had opened the glass door leading to the beach, exclaimed.

"But why isn't there a single person on the beach?" Jisoo, who was already in the backyard of the house where we all caught up with her, asked. Indeed, on this beautiful beach, not a single person was seen.

"This is a private beach. These hotels and resorts are not open to the public. Only used for personal or corporate purposes. For example, gatherings and other events. The public beach is to the north of the roundabout, Siam Beach, which is much bigger than Patok Beach and several small beaches in the western part of the island," Lisa replied.

"Mr Manoban," Chakan called from behind.

"Yes?" Lisa turned to answer him.

"Mr Manoban Sr has given a message to serve the best seafood, and today we have catches of fresh lobsters and oysters. Would you like to have lunch at a restaurant or on a boat?" he asked.

Lisa stared at us with raised eyebrows asking for answers from us.

"I think at a restaurant because I want to enjoy this beach first. Tomorrow we plan our activity," Irene suggested, and we all agreed with a very excited Rosie.

After a short tour of the house and its surroundings, we cleaned up and got ready for lunch. I, of course, share a room with Lisa. He looked at me with a big smile as soon as I got out of the bathroom. I wore a red bikini which I covered with outer silk gauze hollow embroidery long white sleeves that fell slightly below my upper tight. Of course, my bikini is still visible mainly because it is red.

Lisa looked me up and down while swallowing hard and looked at my feet a little longer before looking back into my eyes. I smiled seeing it.

"You can kill me, Jennie," he said. I walked over to him slowly then put my hand on his cheek. He immediately rested his head on the palm of my hand.

"Hurry up and change clothes," I said, my fingers tracing his jaw, and turned away with a smile. But before my hand could leave his jaw, he clasped mine and twisted my body and tugged at my waist, and kissed me passionately. I was surprised but not for long because I immediately returned the kiss. I put my arm around his neck, and he tugged at my waist to pull me closer to the impossible distance. We kissed for a few minutes until we were forced to pull ourselves out of breath. Lisa rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

"Jennie... You will definitely kill me," he said with a sigh as he tried to catch his breath.

I smiled. "I know," I answered him, then kissed his lips before pushing his chest to escape. "Come on tiger, they are waiting for us," I said with a smile because I felt him. I know he wants me but restrains himself.

He groaned as he let me go and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

This time, it was me who almost lost the strength in my legs when he came out of the bathroom. He only wore his red shorts. I know he purposely matched the color of his pants with the bikini I was wearing. And he was shirtless while carrying a white short-sleeved shirt in his hands.

My lips parted saw the exciting scene in front of me. His athletic body is not too big but muscular and looks strong, and his abs. Oh, God. Looks very tantalizing.

"Your saliva is flowing from your lips," he said, and I immediately closed my mouth and rubbed the edge of my lips but found no saliva there. Lisa burst out laughing, and with wide eyes, I rushed up to him and hit his arm with a red face.

"You!" I said while continuing to beat his arm. He laughed and tried to protect his hands. Until he grabbed my wrists to stop me.

"I Love you too," he said, then kissed my lips quickly. "All that you see is yours," he continued making me bite my lower lip and blush.

"Of course. I've seen it all," I said, then let go of my hand and immediately took my hat and left him blushing behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

309K 10.8K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...
41.6K 1.2K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...
2M 68.7K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
465K 13.6K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...