Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 20

3K 74 11
By LJ-Qyn

LISA POV

"Please, Lisa. Erase all his touches. Replace everything with your touch," she said in a hoarse voice and sobbed a little. It hit me. I opened my eyes and pulled up my head to see her face. Forcing her to stop moving. Her teardrops flowed, and she looked at me intently.

"Please, Lisa. Touch me, do me. I am disgusted by what he did to me. Help me to erase that bad memory. Replace it with the memory about us. I want you, Lisa. I don't want anyone. I just want you," she said desperately. Her eyes were watery, and soon tears rolled down again on her cheeks. I kissed the corner of her eye to wipe her tears.

"I will do everything for you, baby," I said softly. "I will erase everything if you wish," I said.

"I don't want this to be all I want, Lisa. I... It's okay if you don't want to be with me..." she said with sad eyes. Another tear rolled down her cheek, and I did as I did earlier, I kiss her tears away.

"You don't know how much I wanted you, Jennie. From the beginning. You didn't know how much I held myself back when you're doing like this in Japan when you under the influence of that juice and alcohol. How I tried to keep myself awake so I didn't do bad things to you. You didn't know how after that, I had to stand in the cold shower to get rid of my passions. I really want you, Jennie Kim," I said grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, I am not... I should have saved it for you -" she said, sobbing.

I cut it by kissing her lips. Then I kissed her wet cheek. I know she mentioned her virginity.

"It doesn't reduce how much I love you, Jennie. Will not. You are perfect for me. In my eyes, you are very perfect and precious. I hope you can see yourself the way I do. Because it's a fact. You are perfect."

She leans in and kisses me again. After a few minutes, she pulled away and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Please take me, Lisa," she said hoarsely. I looked at her deeply.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked her once again to confirm. I don't know if this is the right thing for me to do. Of course, this is very risky. I'm afraid I can't help myself. It's just that her words, she said she was disgusted by Jaejoong's touch. I also want to get rid of it from every corner of her body.

"I want you to want to do this too," she said, fixing my question. With that, I grabbed her and kissed her gently at first, then got more passionate as time goes on. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. We let go of our kisses as the shirt passed my head and then pressed our lips together in an instant. My hand rubbed her thigh and slowly climbed up to the button of her shirt. I unbutton them one by one from above slowly in the middle of our kiss until her shirt opened. I pulled her shirt from her back slowly while moving my lips to her right shoulder. From there, I traced my kiss from her shoulder to her neck. When my lips reached her neck, her clothes had fallen off her body, and I pushed them aside. She tilted her head to give me access to kiss her neck more freely. After that, I returned and kissed her lips.

After we were out of breath due to our hot kiss, I let go and leaned away a little so I could stare at her.

"I Love you, Jennie," I said.

"I Love you, Lisa," she replied.

Then I rotated our position so now she was under me. Her hands are wrapped around my neck. We stare at each other lovingly. She smiled, and lust flashed in her eyes. I knew my own eyes weren't that different from hers. Without stalling any more time, I kissed her gently with my elbows supporting my body so I would not crush her body. My right hand began to move from her hair down to her shoulder then along her upper arm which was still wrapped around my neck then down again to her shoulder then I slipped my hand under her back. I touched her bra hooks, took off our kiss, and looked at her, asking for her permission. She nodded, then pulled me to join our lips again. I untied her bra in no hurry. Her hands let go of my neck as I pulled the bra straps. Once it opened, I throw it aside, not knowing where it fell. Now I can feel her sensitive nipple brushed my bare chest when our body moves slightly, and it makes her let go a throaty moan in our kiss. I feel more and more excited when feeling her nipple harden when it brushed my body.

My kisses went down to her jaw and then to her neck. I found a sensitive spot on her neck, then sucking on it made her moan softly. I love that sound. Her sound. After that, I started to go down to her cleavage close to her breast. Before I got there, I lifted my body to admire it. Her breasts are not small but not too big either. It fits and is perfect for me. I looked at her, and she looked embarrassed and automatically clenched her elbows in awkwardness. Seems couldn't choose between close it with her both arms or let me saw it. Her motion just makes it looks more delicious.

"You're so beautiful, Jennie. So perfect," I whisper softly, kissing her lips, and then immediately went down to kiss her breasts. I kissed every inch of it but still avoided the peak, which I know is very sensitive. While my lips were busy kissing one of them, my hand rubbed the other as softly as possible. I didn't want to hurt her, I didn't want to be in a hurry because it was her first time. And actually my first time. It's just that I've learned a lot of theory from many sources, and now this is my test. My first test was to make her feel worthy, to make her feel how much she is worth to me, to make her feel beautiful, to make her feel satisfied, and to enjoy it. I want to channel my love to every touch I make. I will treat her kindly like a princess because she deserves to be treated like that.

After a while, I finally started to take her nipple into my mouth, the other with my hand. Her body began to lift, and she moans softly again. "Lisa...h," she moans my name sexily. I moved to kiss her other breasts with the same attention as the others, she moans my name again. Oh, I really like it. I love her moaning my name.

I started going down, kissing her flat stomach at every corner gently. Then I looked up at her again while holding the edge of Jisoo's borrowed sweatpants. Once again, she nodded at me. With her permission, I lowered her pants. Leaving her only with her underwear. I looked down again, then kissed both sides of her hips, then down to her underwear. I kiss her through her underwear, and she moans even louder when I get to her sensitivity. I pressed my tongue a little. My hand plays the hem of her panty. Then after a brief introduction, I looked up again. Because she felt me ​​moving away, she looked at me. I raised my eyebrows questioningly, once again asking her permission. I will not do it if she changes her mind. She immediately nodded to give me permission. With that, I started to take off her underwear. I pulled it down with both hands through her smooth legs followed by my gaze.

Now she was completely naked. I looked at her with eyes filled with love, admiration, and lust. Her body felt awkward. I actually feel the same, but I'm trying to cover it up. I started kissing her legs alternately, slowly going up while pushing her legs a little so she could bend them, and I spread them along with a little kiss to the inside of her thighs. Keep climbing until it is near her most sensitive area. I kissed the inside of the other thigh before starting to kiss her pussy. She gasped as my lips touched her sensitive spot but then relaxed after I rubbed my thumb in a circle on her stomach.

I'm back to eating her pussy. With my tongue and lips and nose, I pay full attention to her satisfaction. She hasn't stopped moaning since I started kissing her pussy.

"Ah... Lisaaa...h ...ahh" she moans slowly. After a few minutes, her hips began to sway up without realizing it, wanting more pressure. Her back is arching because of the pleasure she experienced. Her head sank into the pillow, and her right hand squeezed the sheets while her left hand was clutching my hair.

With my tongue, I opened her fold and clenched my tongue, and began to gently thrust her pussy.

"Ah... Lisaaa... Ahhh... ahhh," her moans even louder, her hips moved faster, making me hold it with my hand. Her wall clenching my tongue. And it feels so warm. Her scent is so sweet and intoxicating. After several times I inserted and pulled my tongue out of her hole, I licked it up to her clitoris. Then lifted my face. Because of missing my touch, she looked at me. I looked at her once again, and she nodded. I kissed her clitoris again, and my fingers rubbed her pussy lips clockwise gently but gave the right pressure.

"Uhh. Ahhh .. Lisaaa... Ple... ase..." she tried to say in the middle of her moans series.

I slowly insert my middle finger into her wet hole.

"Ah... Lisaaaa... hhh. Ahh ... Ah... Ahh... "

I growled when I saw my fingers sink into her pussy. I put it in slowly to the maximum and let it out slowly too. I can feel her juice coating my fingers. When I started to feel that she was getting used to the size of my middle finger, I added one more finger, and she immediately groaned. I do it with my fingers slowly until she's ready. I kiss and play her clitoris with my mouth and tongue as well as pumping my finger in and out gently until I feel her wall tighten.

"Ah... Ahh... Li... Lisa... ah... I... I... feel... ah"

"It's okay, Jennie, let it go... You'll cum," I said softly, staring at her. She locks her gaze at me. My hand that previously held her hips grabbed her hand. I intertwine our fingers. Hold it tight. While my one hand is still busy in and out. Then after 7 more pumping my finger, she tightened her grip on my hand and my hair, and with a loud moan, she finally cumming with her back arching and her hips jerking. "Aaahhh..." she moans with relief. I let her ride her orgasm with my fingers still pumping her super slowly and gently.

After she calmed down, I took out my fingers and the fluid came out of her hole. I licked it, making her gasp because that part is still very sensitive. "Ah... Li... Lisa..." I licked her clean and kissed her clitoris before I crept up and stared at her red face. I hold my body with my elbows. She looked at me while catching her breath. I fix the strands of her wet hair that is a little messy on her face, then kissed her forehead.

"Is that hurt?" I asked in a low voice with concern. She looks at me with love. Then she grabbed my neck and pulled me to kiss my lips. Our tongues brush each other without fighting for dominance. Just tasting each other this moment.

"Ugh..." I growled. My member is still very hard because it hasn't been released yet. I tilt my head, and my lower body presses against her lower body, and as she feels the pressure from my members through my pants, she moans in our kiss. Unconsciously, I moved my hips to rub my covered members to her naked pussy. She broke our kiss and buried her head in the crook of my neck while closing her eyes.

"Aaahh...." She moans and tightened her hug to me. Hearing her moan made me even more lustful, and I pressed harder and rubbed my member. I move my hips up and down.

"Hmmmm..." she licked her lips, and her hips began to move in rhythm with mine. She put her legs around my hips loosely.

"Hmmm... aaah... Lisa..." Her moan is so sexy.

I moved faster, pressing harder. Even though I'm still wearing my jogger pants, I can feel her warmth.

"AAhh... Li... saa.hh..." She cumming for the second time. But I still keep rubbing myself to her. Because she is still very sensitive, she cumming 3 more times continuously before finally, I felt like cumming. My member is getting harder and harder, want to release. When I feel it's almost the time. I realized and immediately pulled myself up and make her confused but with the reflex, she tightened her legs that circled on my hips.

"Lisa?" My name that came out of her mouth with a moan made me even more unable to stand it.

"Jen... I... Need to... the bathroom..." I said between my heavy breaths and tried to sit up. She, whose hand was still wrapped around my neck also lifted because she did not let go.

"Why?" she asked, confused while panting.

"Ughh... I... I need to take care of myself..." I said. I'm sure my already red face is even redder. At first, she looked at me confusedly, but then she seemed to understand, then looked down between her legs where she sat on, and I clearly saw the bulge of my members under my pants. She takes her arm around my neck and resting it on my shoulder for a better look.

"Ugh... Jennie... Please... I -"

"Don't go. Let me help you," she looked at me shyly. Her right hand started to come down from my left shoulder, rubbed my chest and my perfect abs then went down dangerously close to my member.

"Jen... Jennie," I gasp. "You don't have to. It's okay, I can take care of it myself -"

"Please, Lisa. Let me," she said. Her hands stopped on my hips, waiting for my permission.

"Ugh... Are... are you sure, Jen?" I asked doubtfully. I actually don't mind especially since she has opened herself up to the most private things, so I will also open myself completely. But is she sure?

"I'm sure, Lisa," she said, then she kissed me gently to reassure myself. After she takes off her lips, I just nodded. After got my permission, her hands that had previously stopped on my hips began to move and cupped my members from the outside, and she hesitantly felt them, examining every corner with her hands.

"But... I don't know how," she said shyly. I lifted her chin to kiss her lips. As we kissed, my hand grabbed her hand that gently stroked my member and led her, tucking together our hands into my pants and my boxer.

She was shocked and immediately withdrew from our kiss and stared down at her hands that disappeared into my pants as she felt my members right away without a single obstacle. I groaned when I felt her soft fingers on my members.

"Lisa..."

"Ugh... Jennie"

She looked back into my eyes that couldn't focus because her hand was holding my member, and I led her hands up and down. She looked back down, and her left hand slowly began to lower my pants. My free hand helped her so that my cock sprang proudly and the ends were covered by our hands.

I felt her take a sharp breath, surprised to see my member.

"Lisa... You... You're so huge," she said, biting her lower lips. With a length of 10 inches and a diameter close to her own wrist, Jennie was naturally surprised.

"Have you seen someone else's?" I asked, trying to think clearly. But then I let out another growl when Jennie accidentally squeezed my hard and veiny member. "Ughh..."

"Of... of course... no!" she stuttered, and I smiled at her.

"Then how do you know if this size is so huge?" I said again after moaning that I was holding in. This time her hand was freeze.

"Just look, my fingers are barely able to meet," she said shyly. Her face flushed red, and then unconsciously stroked it.

"Ugh... Jen... Jennie" I growled again, and she suddenly stopped because she realized what she was doing. She looked at me shyly. So cute. I grabbed her lips at once with my hands behind her neck. I kissed her lustfully, but I made sure not to hurt her. She kissed me back. Then I started guiding her hands again to go up and down along my members. First, slowly so she doesn't feel awkward. Then after I felt her getting used to it, I raised the tempo even faster.

"UUghh... Jennie" I moan her name and pulled my lips away from her and enjoyed this. Jennie was very concentrated and looked at my members while continuing to move her hands following my guidance. I started to take my hands off her and let her do it on her own. She continued to masturbate me non-stop at the same tempo as the last time my hand led her but with her both hands now.

"Ugghh... Jen... Baby," I moved my hips, thrusting against her hands. I'm almost there. After a few strokes, my ball tighten.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum," I warned her, and the next second I'm cumming. I heard her gasp.

"Uugghhh... Jennie... Baby... Uuhh... Ughh... Jen... nie..." My hand went back and stroke myself until all the sperm spat out. I'm stroking my member slowly until it is done.

.

"Not bad," I said with a smirking after my breathing back to normal. I have cleaned my splattered sperm on her hand with the tissue.

"What?" Her face, which was also red, looked surprised. "Is there someone else who is better? Have you done this with other women?" she asked. Her eyes gleaming with anger.

"Of course no, baby. This is my first time, and only you have ever seen and touched me like this," I said, laughing and hugging her. We are still sitting in our previous position. She was completely naked while I was, I had my pants raised after I cleaned my members because when we did, my pants were only lowered as needed to free my members from the torment of my pants.

I kissed and bit her shoulder and let go of my hug. She hits my upper arm lightly.

"Don't be kidding," she said.

"I'm not kidding, baby. You're the one who has seen and touched me like this. And only you," I said with a gentle smile, then rubbed her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "I Love you, Jennie," I said.

"I Love you too Lisa," she said, grabbed my neck, and kissed my lips gently. "No other woman," she said sternly after releasing our kiss.

"Never, baby. Just you," I said with a giggle and then reunited our kiss. We kissed gently for a few minutes then reluctantly let go because we were out of breath. I put our foreheads together and enjoy this time.

"Thank you, Lisa. And sor -" I silenced her with a kiss on her lips.

"Don't ever say that again. Don't ever feel that way. I love you no less," I said, looking straight into her eyes. Her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

I kissed her forehead one more time before looking for the scattered bra and underwear and helping to put them on her.

"You must be tired, please rest for a while. After that, we will have lunch. I will continue with my work." I want to be clear about the video but I don't want to spoil this beautiful atmosphere. She seemed to understand and didn't ask or push but just hugged me. Her hands are wrapped around my torso and resting her head on my naked chest.

"Hmm..." she hummed.

I glanced at her and saw her closing her eyes. I lay our bodies without releasing our hugs and grabbed the blankets to cover our bodies. I hugged her until she fell asleep. I'm actually tired too, but I don't let myself fall asleep because I have to finish checking all of Jaejoong's videos.

After I found out that Jennie had fallen asleep, I slowly took her hand away from me, pulled my arm as slowly as possible so she wouldn't wake up. After I had released myself, I looked at her for a moment to make sure she was still asleep, then I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. I didn't bother putting my clothes back on, and I came out very slowly. Before I closed the door, I looked back at her body lying covered in a blanket. I smiled and closed the door.

I walked into Jisoo's kitchen to make coffee and bring water for Jennie, so when she wakes up, she can drink.

"You look so happy," Jisoo's voice made me surprised.

"Can you not surprise me? I could have a heart attack, Jisoo," I said, looking at her, who was closing the refrigerator door, holding 2 boxes of juice. She put the juice on the kitchen island beside some snack packs. Then she spun around, looking me up and down with her arms crossed over her chest with raised eyebrows.

"Why don't you wear clothes? Didn't Jennie go to your room -" her eyes widened, seems to aware of something. "Could it be you... you guys did it?" she asked in surprise.

"Hmm..." I'm just humming while shrugging my shoulders.

"OH MY GOD! Lisa... You're an adult now," she said, squealing like a girl. Well, she is, but she's a cool girl, and not like this.

"Shut up, chu. Not as you imagine. And please. Don't ever tease Jennie about this. Especially at a time like this. You know what I mean? Please," I said seriously.

She thought for a moment before answering as seriously as me. "Of course, Lisa. I won't tease her about this matter. I promise," she said, even raising her left hand and placing her right hand on her chest. I smiled at her antique. I started moving to make coffee for me and took a glass and then poured water for Jennie.

"And also tell Rosie not to tease her. I know you can't wait to tell her," I said because we never cover things from one another.

"Okay. Soooo... How come?" she asked me, she must be curious and want to find as much info as possible.

"Nothing, I'm just saying I love her, and she loves me too. I just want her to see how valuable she is. How perfect she is. I want her to look at herself like how I saw her," I said, making Jisoo staring at me with her mouth open.

"Wow... you really are an adult Lisa. That's so deep. I didn't think you could feel that way. Jennie is really the right person, right?" She said with a happy smile.

"Yes. Jennie is the one and only," I said firmly.

"Good. I'm happy for you, brother," she said with a sincere smile. "And how about the report, is there any good news?" she asked.

"I haven't checked everything yet, it's just that I found evidence of Jaejoong's crime. He and his group were an extremely disgusting bunch of bastards. They are used to abusing women," I said with a little growl as I poured my finished coffee into a glass.

Jisoo looked surprised. "Woah. Save the evidence to charge him, Lisa," she said.

"Of course, Chu. But as much as possible, I will not use it because it will only embarrass the victims," I brought my coffee glass and Jennie's water glass. but before I left, I stopped and looked back seriously.

"And Jisoo, please help me refrain from killing him with my own hands. Because I don't want to leave Jennie's side. Again," I said, and she knew what I was saying.

"Of course, Lis. Who can tame Lisa 'the beast'," she said sarcastically.

"I know but please at least try," I said.

"When did I never try, Lisa?" she asked, pretending to be offended. I smiled at her because she and Rosie never let me down. They are my sisters.

"Thank you, Chu," I turned around and was about to get out of the kitchen but stopped my steps and turned to her over my shoulder.

"Oh, and that beast was already tamed," I said, then left and smiled when I heard her shouted,

"ALL HAIL, JENNIE! THE BEAUTY WHO TAMED THE BEAST!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 481 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listenπŸ˜‘ anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...
1.1M 30K 48
II π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’† π’„π’“π’šπ’„π’“π’š π’Œπ’‚ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
45.5K 1.3K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...
290K 6.6K 28
Lisa lost her parents after she graduated college, all their wealth was taken by his mother's step brother and wasted all of it on gambling. Leaving...