Beauty and the Beast (Book 2)

By LJ-Qyn

The continuation of Beauty and the Beast. Previously : Jennie is the daughter of one of Korea's most respecte... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 10

1.9K 49 3
By LJ-Qyn

JENNIE POV

What should I do? I don't want to be here anymore. I just wanted to curl up, hugging my knees on the mattress in my room or squat under my bathroom shower as I did after that day.

I didn't want to come to this place, but Jaejoong forced me. He forcefully picked me up and dropped me off on campus. He even asked someone to follow me. I know it's not to protect me, but to spy on me. Paying attention to my every move.

I didn't want to go to class because I knew I would mostly run into them. I have to avoid them. I must.

"Sorry," I didn't pay attention to my way, so I bumped into someone. I looked up at the person who was holding my shoulders so that I wouldn't fall.

"Huh?" Without realizing I was surprised to see him.

"Eh? Looks like I've seen you before," he let go of his grip on my shoulder then looked at me with his index finger tapping his chin. "Hmm... if I remember correctly, your name is... Je... Jen... nie?" he said uncertainly. "Jennie. Right?" he asked, his eyes sparkling. What's he doing here? I looked around and realized that I was walking on the other side of the lot and unconsciously stepped out of the campus gate on the other side. So the question isn't why he's here, because he just seems to be passing by the side of the campus. The question is, what am I doing out of the side gate that people rarely go through.

He looked at me then looked over my shoulder. "You seem to be daydreaming. It can be dangerous to walk daydreaming like this. Are you studying here?" he asked, pointing to the campus gate behind me. I just stared at him, and he furrowed his brows, looking even more confused. "Um... Are you okay?" he asked uncertainly but looking a little worried because I just stared at him silently. "Umm... Hello," he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh... Sor... Sorry," I said after blinking several times.

He smiled. "It's okay. I also have to apologize for bumping into you. Um... Your name is Jennie, right?" he asked.

"Correct...." I answered.

"Ok, Jennie. Are you alright? You seem like you are thinking about something?" he asked.

"Um... I'm fine," I replied. But he raised his eyebrows, and there was a hint of disbelief on his face.

"Are you sure? Because your face says different," he said. "Maybe you need someone to talk to?" he asked.

"No... I'm fine" I replied.

"Hmm... Are you really sure?" he asked once again. I just stared at him.

"Ms Kim? Is everything all right?" Asked someone behind me. The one who Jaejoong told to follow me. He came up to us and looked at the person in front of me.

Mr Yang looked at him questioningly then looked back at me. "Looks like your bodyguard is looking for you?" he said, then smiled. "I know who you are. The daughter of YG Adv owner, right? I met you and your mother at the hospital. Do you remember?" he asked, ignoring the bodyguard. I just nodded, remembering the last time I met him.

"I did not expect that the girl I previously met in a simple apartment in Myeong-dong and in Japan at that time was the daughter of a famous businesswoman. Big 4 Adv company, right?" he asked with a smile, and I just stared at him dryly. It's normal that he knows about YG Adv, which is the big 4. Everyone knows it.

"It seems difficult to be the daughter of a rich family in Korea. Top 10, right? Looks like not free," he continued, glancing at the bodyguard. I didn't answer. This too is general knowledge.

"But... I still wonder what makes you daydream," he said and looked at me.

I just looked at him and said, "Sorry I'm having a lot of thoughts," I said. Finally answered him because it would make him suspicious. And I don't think it's good with Jaejoong's ear next to me. I'm afraid Mr Yang keeps emphasizing it, and if this comes to Jaejoong, he might be angry because yesterday he asked me to be as fair and normal as possible. "Well, think of the exam that will soon arrive and... Um... some other things," I replied. He looked at me as if trying to read me.

"Yeah. Indeed, those are the difficulties of college students," he said. "Beside thinking about academics, you still have to help your family," he said with a smile. "Is that correct? You must be like a child from another family who has your own company, helping parents," he said, a little dramatization. I'm just silent. "Well, but that's much better than someone like me who has to work uncertainly," he continued with a shrug.

"Then I won't disturb your time anymore. Thank you for talking to someone like me. Hopefully, your college will run smoothly, and YG Adv will continue to excellent progress. Hwaiting, Jennie," he said cheerfully and then left us. He nodded at the guard beside me who had been standing still.

--------------------------

3rd PERSON POV

"Find out who that person is," Jaejoong said to the person in front of him without looking at him. He wasn't really interested in that.

"Yes sir" answered the person in front of him.

---------------------

SOMEONE POV

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup. I am quite confident in my observations. And when it comes to her family company, I can see a fleeting change in her eyes. Most likely, there is a problem in her company. There's nothing wrong with trying to find out, right?" He said.

"Ok. At least we know where to start. Immediately find what happened," I said.

"Fine, but it won't be that easy," he said.

"I know. Do whatever you can. And if it is true, I will find a way for the next step," I said.

"Okay. I will try. Calm down, leave it to me. Concentrate on your test," he said with a laugh, and then he left.

But it's true what he said, now I also have to concentrate on the midterm exam next week.

.

.

"How was your exam?" he said with a smile teasing me.

"Aish. My exam was completed a month ago. Quick tell me what you've found," I said to him.

"I'm sure you managed to do everything well," he said, ignoring me. I just stared at him while raising my eyebrows.

"Okay. Okay," he said, raising his hands in surrender. Then his face turned serious. "I confirmed that there is indeed a problem at YG Adv," he said while handing me a folder. I immediately opened it and read the folder. "All the information is in there. You can study it first, analyze what happened," he said. "Don't be too stressed. I will help you if you really need help. Which I don't think so." He answered his own words because I read the file given seriously. "Okay, then I won't bother you. Call me if you need anything. Especially call me when something happens. Remember, I don't want anything like 2 years ago," he said, then left not waiting for my answer because he knew when I was like this, I would not answer him or anyone.

------------

LISA POV

Jennie has been attended college a day after we visited her house. But for these 2 months, she not only avoided me but also avoided Rosie and Jisoo. They kept trying to get close to her, but Jennie always came late in each class so she could choose a seat far from us. And once college was over, she quickly disappeared. We caught up with her one time, but she didn't want to look at us and didn't want to talk to us until she told us not to bother her again. We certainly didn't give up. The next day we tried to talk to her again, but she stayed like that until her bodyguard came. I didn't expect her to have bodyguards.

Actually, on this campus, there are regulations not to allow bodyguards to enter the campus building area. They usually only roam in the campus garden and even then were only limited to 1 bodyguard, unless something disturbs and requires the presence of a bodyguard to arrive inside the campus building. So when Jennie brought the bodyguard, we were quite surprised. Does she feel annoyed with us? Since then she has always been accompanied by her bodyguards when she was not with Jaejoong. When the two of them together at the campus, I didn't see any bodyguards.

I have studied the file that was given last week and has analyzed the problems that occurred. The causes, how it happened, and the solutions that have been done. But from the start, I knew and suspected that was a trap. And I've thought about the steps I have to take.

I took a deep breath. My mind is filled with Jennie. Her eyes always looked empty and sad even when she was with Jaejoong. Especially when he's with her. Jennie, tell me and allow me to help you. I wanted so badly to wipe the sorrow, the suffering from your face. I want to see your sweet smile again that never fails to make my heart beat faster.

"How is it, Lisa?" asked Jisoo while sitting in front of me.

"I wish I could do it as soon as possible. But considering this Jennie... You know what I mean, right," I said.

"Yes. I know she is different. And why don't you just tell her?" she asked.

"I really want to tell her. But then again, you know how Jennie -"

"Is it Jennie, or is it because the wound is still there?" she asked.

Indeed, I cannot deny that since that incident, I have become introverted and do not easily trust other people. Even at first, I didn't believe Jisoo, Rosie, and Jisung. But they treat me differently even though they know. That's why I'm grateful to meet people like them. I could feel how having real friends is and even how it felt to having siblings.

Jennie is different, but the same as them. They both treated me well and did not look at me and treat me differently as most people do. What sets it apart is that Jennie doesn't know. But she never looked down on me. I actually wanted to tell her, but I'm a little scared. I realized she wouldn't be like what I scared of, she has proven herself many times. But I want her to know all about me one by one.

When Rosie asked my permission to tell her about my past, my condition when I was born and how I decided to become what I am now, I was quite worried. I'm afraid she looks at me differently. But again, it was all of my fear alone, because like I said earlier, she has proven herself to be different. But that's a different matter, I'm anxious but trying to trust Jennie completely. So I ventured into allowing Rosie to tell her about some of my past. Opening up about a part of me.

Now I want to fully open myself to her. But with an incident like this, I can't say it, I can't approach her, and I know she won't agree. So now I'm starting to formulate and carry out my plan carefully.

"That wound will always leave an impression on, Chu. That's one of the things that made me who I am today. And about Jennie, maybe just at the beginning. Now I'm ready, but you know we can't talk to her, can't approach her, and even if we can she won't agree. I know how she is, and you also know what she is like," I said, resting my head on my right hand.

"My head feels heavy," I said.

"Of course, this isn't easy, Lisa. Secretly carry out your plan. Besides, you know how heavy your opponent is," she said. I told her and Rosie about my plan, and they will try to help me as much as they can.

"Yup. I sometimes wish I wanted a face-to-face confrontation. It feels like it will be much easier. But I can't risk it. I want to make sure Jennie's safety first," I said sighed. "And I think I have to go back to ask for advice, maybe also help from the experts," I said, rubbing my face with my two hands then leaning back while raising my hands up to stretch my body.

"UUGGHHH..."

-----------------------

JENNIE POV

I have been avoiding them for more than 2 months. I know I hurt them. I know how until now, they still look at me with anxiety and hope. I know they didn't give up and wonder. But I can't tell them. Not because I'm in the hand of someone like Jaejoong, but he also threatened to destroy and hurt Lisa. He even threatened to put Jisoo and Rosie's family into serious trouble. I didn't know the extent of his abilities, but as the number 1 person in Korea, I shouldn't doubt Kim Inc.'s abilities. Just look at what has been done to our company. But most of all, he had the ace card gripping me firmly. That night, the video.

I'm tired of all this pressure. I want to get away from it all. I want to rest for a moment. In fact, I actually wanted to die, but thinking about how my mother will be, I can't leave her even though I'm not a daughter to be proud of.

"Jaejoong, for vacation, I'm going to New Zealand to visit my uncle and aunt," I told him. We're walking on campus to my last class today. His class was finished at the same time as mine before this. Generally, the students would avoid this last hour. But because I take 2 courses at once, so my schedule was quite tight.

"No." He replied briefly.

"I told mom, and she already told my uncle and aunt. I even bought a ticket," I said.

He held my steps by gripping my arm tightly. His eyes stared at me in annoyance. Then he looked around and dragged me into the corridor, which was empty because most of the students had already returned home. He then pushed me into one of the classrooms that were no longer used. He closed the door and again grabbed my arm roughly and pushed me against the wall. His grip was not released. Instead, it tightened, and I felt my arm would leave a red mark.

"How dare you decide without asking me first," he said angrily.

"I'm tired, Jaejoong. Please let me go for a moment," I said. I'm tired. Really tired of all of these problems.

"You are tired!? What have I done to you all this time, huh? I was just trying to be nice to you, and you said you were tired!?" his eyes looked very angry, and the next second he forcefully kissed me. He attacked my lips violently, and I tried to close them. I struggled, but his grip was very strong. And the other hand is already gripping my other arm.

"Ughh..."

"You want to know the real tired!? You want to feel it !?" He broke the kiss, and I saw that his eyes were black and very dangerous. He then attacked my neck.

"Jaejoong! No! Please!" I exclaimed. In the next second, he spun me around quickly and covered my mouth with my left hand. My own hands cover my mouth under his. My right hand is twisted behind my waist. He pushed me until my front body pressed against the empty classroom wall.

"Umm... Plugh," I tried to beg, begged him to let me go. My tears have flowed profusely but my voice is muffled.

"This is what you want. Tired!" he said, and he began to bring my right hand over the front of his pants. He led my hand up and down, rubbing his part from the outside. His mouth kissed, biting my neck from behind. I felt his breathing getting heavier. In a short time, he moved my hand even faster. Then the next second, he let go of my hand and squeezed my breast. My now free right hand tried to pull his hand and accidentally scratched it. He growled angrily but managed to get his hand to let go of my breasts.

But the next second, he bring his hand down between my thighs. He presses his finger, and again I try to pull his hand away, but this time he doesn't let my hand bother him. Instead, he quickly unbuttoned my jeans with great difficulty due to the resistance from my one hand. He repeatedly jerked my hand until he managed to open my button and immediately put his hand into my underwear. His finger pressed against my clitoris and entrance. It hurts. I grabbed his arm in vain.

"Uuughh..."

"This is what you want," he said between heavy breaths.

"Ugh... ugh..." my grip strength was getting weaker. My tears keep flowing. This physical pain was not equal to the pain I was going through mentally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 5.3K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
45.5K 1.3K 20
"Jennie's objectively attractive," Lisa acknowledges. "At least, until she opens her mouth and reveals all that ugly inside." "Nobody at this school...
922K 27.4K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
788K 21.9K 46
VI 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒘 𝒌𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...