Lost and Found [Sooshu]

Від cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intr... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
I-BURN
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
PROMOTION
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Forty-six

1.2K 47 4
Від cheongsojomhaji

sorry

sor·ry

feeling sorrow for a wrong that one has done

"Just drive safely."

The sun was already setting down, there weren't many people around her. She sighed for the nth time, constantly checking her phone. It's been two months and they have been like this for two whole months too. She heard her phone ringing.

"I'm sorry, I'll be there now." Soojin composed herself. "Just drive safely." Soojin understands of course she will always understand Shuhua. The younger was actually with Elkie for a cup of coffee practicing their lines not noticing the time she forgot that she and Soojin would meet up.

Bidding her goodbye to Elkie she rushed out heading to the love of her life. 

It was undeniably cold but Soojin still waited for the younger just like how she would always wait outside their company for Shuhua to fetch her but ending up on going home alone because Shuhua couldn't make it.

"I'll take you home." Soojin was startled by the voice as she turns around she saw Hui standing behind her. "I'm waiting for Shuhua." She doesn't want to bother Hui for it. "Come on it's been an hour since I saw you here standing all alone. You're my friend, I'll call Shuhua." It was the time that she wasn't alone. Hui took her home.

"You're waiting again?" Soojin wasn't startled by it as she knew who it was. She remained silent. "You have to talk to her so you won't wait here everytime." Hui was worried for the two he would always see Soojin waiting here outside of the building. A black car stopped in front of them. He glanced at Soojin who has a wide smile  plastered on her face. 

"Are you free this friday?" Soojin asks hoping that the younger was available she wants to celebrate something. "Yeah.".... Friday came but Shuhua was nowhere to be found. The younger didn't came. With a sad smile on her face she turned the lights off letting all the food she cooked on the table as she picks Haku and Mata up to sleep with her.

She felt a soft lips pressed on her cheek. "I'm sorry, I lost track of time." Shuhua sat beside Soojin. She noticed that the older keep on shivering. Taking her coat off she gave it to Soojin. "Let's go home." Shuhua held her hand out for Soojin to take.

Inside the car, it was seeminly quiet too much for Shuhua's liking. She knew she's been unfair to the older, that's why she's asking help from Elkie to surprise the latter. Minnie and Yuqi might've spilled the surprise so she asks Elkie instead. 

She have to go to Gyeonggi-do tomorrow. "You're free tomorrow right?" Shuhua asks while focused on the road. Soojin glanced at her studying the younger ones face. She can see a smile plastered on Shuhua's face. "Yeah I'm free tomorrow." 

"Pack some of your clothes we have somewhere to go to." Shuhua held Soojin's hand with her free hand. It somehow lifted Soojin's mood. "What do you want to eat? I'll cook." Shuhua rolled her dress shirt up to her elbows.

"No, I'll cook." Shuhua giggled placing a soft kiss on Soojin's forehead. "I'll cook and that's final. Watch something and I'll just call you when the food is ready." The younger has been learning how to cook some food, she even hired a personal chef that can teach her. She smiled as she gets some pan.

Soojin would constantly glance at the kitchen to know if ever Shuhua was doing well. She doesn't want the younger to burn the place down. Haku jumped on the couch joining Soojin on watching the series. 

After quite some time she heard Shuhua yelled her name. Surprised would be an understatement. She saw various of foods on the table. "Is this edible?" Soojin asks making sure that Shuhua didn't sneak out to buy this. "Of course, come on taste it. I wanna know your reaction." Shuhua watch Soojin took a bite of the steak, chewing on it. She was once again surprised. 

Without saying anything Soojin leaned forward to capture Shuhua's lips. Shuhua can taste the food she made from Soojin. The older pulled away slowly. "I love you." Shuhua smiled.

"I love you too but we have to eat." Shuhua let out a laugh as she pulled out a chair for Soojin. "I'm sorry if I have been unfair to you but I want you to know that I love you and no one can change that." Shuhua was sincere to her words.

"I understand you and I will stay with you no matter what." 

Next Day...

"Let's go." Shuhua placed the last bag on the compartment. "Where are we exactly going?" Soojin was curious to where they are headed considering that Shuhua brought a lot of clothes or maybe she's just exaggerating. "That'll be a surprise." Shuhua gave Soojin a sweet smile as she opens the car door.

Familiar would be an understatement. The road that they are taking is very familiar to her. It wasn't such a long drive since Gyeonggi-do is just 32 km away from Seoul. Soojin let out a small gasp when the car stopped right in front of her parents house. 

She saw her sister outside who was actually waiting for their arrival. It will be Shuhua's second time meeting Soojin's lovely sister. She visited the Seo family a week ago. 

Inside the house Soojin was welcomed by her mother in a tight hug. "Did you tell her already?" It's been a month since Soojin came to her crying. "I haven't." Soojin was a little down remembering that time when Shuhua didn't come home when Soojin wants to tell her something.

"You need to tell her sooner or later. She deserves to know." she encouraged her daughter.

Meanwhile Shuhua was seated at the couch with Soojin's father. "When are going to marry my daughter?" Mr. Seo teased the younger. "Soon." she said with a chuckle riding with the teasing. "Unnie you promised to buy me this." Yejin lifted her phone up showing the picture to Shuhua. "How would I forget that? It's inside the car." Shuhua stood up to accompany Yejin on getting it.

Shuhua wasn't fond when it comes to kids but with Soojin's sister she was even happy to have the younger that she can play with but she have always thought of having a child with Soojin. She smiled imagining the little Shuhua and little Soojin playing around their house with Haku and Mata but as much as she wants to.

They have responsibilities at the moment. 

===

The end is near legit.

I am planning on making a one shot book of course it's (G)I-DLE my friends. I'll maybe publish it later or tomorrow and I also have to organize my schedule cause I feel like I've been updating this book not so often like before.

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57.5K 2.5K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
15.5K 582 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
10.5K 497 16
"The beginning of every sentence that left your mouth when you were with her was 'I wish'. Look at your tears in the mirror and stop loving her. You...
4.9K 292 13
(g)i-dle were at minnie's country house for a short vacation when zombies suddenly surrounded the house. they've been trapped in that house for two m...