Lost and Found [Sooshu]

Par cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intr... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
I-BURN
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
PROMOTION
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Forty-three

1.5K 43 7
Par cheongsojomhaji

Trip

an act of going to a place and returning; a journey or excursion, especially for pleasure.

"How did you know this place?"

"Thank you." Minnie thanked the staff but Miyeon kept on glaring at the poor girl who just helped Minnie. Outside the hotel the others were waiting for them.

Shuhua doesn't have her keys with her since she handed it to the valet last night.

When Miyeon and Minnie were already out of the hotel, the older immediately slapped Minnie's arm. "You know that hurts?" Minnie rubbed her arm to ease the pain but Miyeon glared at her. 'What the hell is her problem?' Minnie thought.

"Your car will be here any minute." and with that Shuhua's car appeared. The valet handed the car key to Shuhua. "Thank you." The man bowed to them.

"I'm sorry." Miyeon apologized pouting cutely in front of Minnie. "Just don't do it again, if you are irritated of something tell me." Minnie will always put Miyeon first.

"Your mother called me earlier, they are asking me when is the exact date of our wedding." Miyeon leaned her body on the passenger seat. Yuqi and Soyeon used Minnie's other car. "I could marry you right now." Minnie said with a chuckle.

"We've been planning the wedding, I mean it's already done. I just have to inform the company." Minnie added.

Inside Shuhua's car, it was extremely quiet but Soojin has her hand on Shuhua's thigh making Shuhua to compose herself everytime that the older would move her hand.

It feels like the older was seducing her. Soojin was aware of what she's doing, she's even enjoying how Shuhua would let out a groan. Arriving at their destination, everyone was in awe looking at the scenery and even though Shuhua is afraid of it, the view seems to calm her. 

"I love the sea, Minnie and I would always come here whenever we have the time to do so." Shuhua opened the car door for Soojin. "How did you know this place?" The older asks. "We just accidentally found this spot actually. Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie had a fight that day and Minnie unnie went to me, you know driving to wherever it will take us then we found this place this is actually where Minnie unnie porposed to Miyeon unnie." A thought came across Soojin. 

'Miyeon unnie will be married in a few months.' Soojin glanced at Shuhua who was staring at the sea. The sun was already setting down. "Would you say yes if I propose to you?" Shuhua suddenly blurted out. Soojin held her hand before answering. "Without a doubt I'll say yes to you." with that being said it brought a smile to Shuhua.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS LET'S GO EAT." Shuhua rolled her eyes hearing Yuqi's loud voice. Minnie and Myeon were walking towards then with Yuqi and Soyeon following from behind. "Remember the small diner near here? As far as I know it's still open." Minnie look at Shuhua waiting for the younger ones answer. "Yeah of course, I can't forget that place. You almost buy that place because Miyeon unnie said so." Shuhua let out a laugh.

"Oh shut up." Miyeon was embarassed by it. 

"Lead the way." Minnie said, Shuhua wanted to protest but it'll just waste their time so she just followed it. 

The clouds were grey and it looks like it's going to rain any moment, luckily the small diner wasn't that far from the sea. The rain started to pour as Shuhua looks out of the glass panel beside them. They were the only people inside the small diner as it's almost going to close but the owner recognized Minnie and Shuhua so they decided to let them in.

Thoughts were running inside Shuhua's head and she wants to voice it out but she let it inside herself. She wants to know the others opinion first. She took a glance to the precious treasure that stayed beside her all throughout. 'Beautiful' Shuhua thought as she stared at Soojin who was talking to Miyeon.

"She might melt if you'll keep on staring at her." Minnie teased the younger but Shuhua smiled. "She won't melt unnie because I still have to marry her." Shuhua said as she lovingly stares at Soojin like Soojin was all that she wish for which the older really was. The Thai beauty smiled, "Take both your time together, that day would eventually come." 

"Hey what are you two talking about?" Yuqi butted as she felt like she have no one to talk to. Soyeon was busy talking to Miyeon and Soojin while Minnie and Shuhua were also talking to each other. She felt lonely. "Future plans." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders. 

The food were served, looking at all the foods served to them. They felt hungry at how it looks. "Whoever eats the most will pay." Yuqi exclaimed as Shuhua arch an eyebrow at her. "You will pay for the food, I swear." Shuhua confidently said.

With the pouring rain, they started to eat. It was a very secluded area and they could barely see a car or any kind of vehicle passing by. The rain was getting heavier which worried Soojin. 

"Are you all going home now?" The old lady asks. All of them were hesitating to drive since they know the road will be slippery and it's still raining. "The rain is pouring hard, stay for the night. We have three small rooms here. It was actually for the staffs but their house is just nearby so they are not using it today." The old lady, Shuhua look at Minnie, at times like this Minnie is always the one making the decision.

"Let's stay here, I don't want to die in a car accident. I still have to marry the love of my life." Minnie glance at Miyeon who was blushing. The old lady smiled at them. "I'll be out now, my grandchildren are waiting for me. Don't worry you can use whatever's inside here. I can see that all of you are good people."

The six of them thanked the owner as the owner guided them to the rooms. "Here's the key." The old lady handed the key to Minnie.

===

Ready some holy water...

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.4K 466 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...
59.5K 2.3K 52
(COMPLETED) "Soo just stop. She will never come back." "I believe in her. She'll come back." Soojin said while looking at the sky filled with stars w...
126K 4.1K 26
Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfriend gets real? How will people react to...
23.1K 942 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...