Lost and Found [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
I-BURN
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
PROMOTION
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Thirty-nine

1.2K 46 20
By cheongsojomhaji

Party

par·ty

ˈpärdē

a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.

"Glad that you all came."

Time flies by so fast. Shuhua was sitting by the couch waiting for her girlfriend to come down. She's been waiting for almost an hour right now. "Jin we'll be late." she yelled as she look at her phone. 

Soojin walk down the stairs with her stunning white fitted off shoulder dress. Shuhua's mouth went agape. "Shu close your mouth, a fly might come inside." Soojin giggled at her girlfriend's reaction. Shuhua stood up offering her arm to Soojin. "Let's go before I forget that we have a party to attend to." Shuhua teasinly said earning a smack on her arm from the older.

Minnie and Miyeon were waiting for the two at the lobby of the hotel. That party will be at the rooftop pool of the hotel. Waiting patiently, soon Soojin and Shuhua walk inside the hotel hand in hand. "Took you two long enough." Minnie commented. 

"Oh by the way Soyeon and Yuqi will be late for awhile. Those two can't keep their hands to their selves." Minnie added making Shuhua to laugh. "So let's go. I'm ready to party." Shuhua exclaimed. Inside the elevator was full of giggles as they keep on teasing Soojin and Shuhua. 

Arriving at the top floor, they were immediately greeted by Hui who was holding a glass of champagne. "Glad that you all came." Hui smiled hugging Shuhua and Soojin. Hui peek at their back. "Where's Soyeon and Yuqi?" he asks noticing that it was only the four of them. "Oh those two will be late, you know." Shuhua gave Hui a meaningful gaze which the guy caught on. Hui laugh knowing the reason behind it.

"So I have a table ready for the six of you though two are late." Hui said with a laugh before guiding them to their table. It was an open party. Shuhua could recognize some faces that she had worked with already. She saw Kino walking to them. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you." The two couples were just watching Kino and Hui converse. 

"I need to welcome them babe." Shuhua choke on her own saliva hearing Hui's response. "You two are together?!?" Shuhua asks almost screaming but Soojin pinch her side. "Yeah that is why I'm hosting a party because we just got together last month and I want to share it to my firends." Hui smiled. "I'm happy for you." Both Soojin and Shuhua said, smiling.

"We should be invited to the wedding also." Minnie stated earning laughs but Miyeon smack her head. "They just got together." Minnie pouted.

"What's up gays?" They sighed hearing Yuqi's loud ass voice, even the other people were looking at them. "Yuqi." Hui called out as he greeted the girl. "Where's Soyeon.?" Miyeon asks noticing that Soyeon was nowhere to be found. They laugh seeing Soyeon annoyed and walking weirdly. "You banged her hard aren't you?" Shuhua whispered to Yuqi. Yuqi nod her head proudly. 

"I swear I'm gonna kill you Yuqi." Soyeon threatened the younger but Yuqi laugh it off. "Oh you won't do that baby." 

"Enjoy the party gays." Kino exclaimed taking Hui's hand. "They look cute." Shuhua commented, she was genuinely happy for the two. "But we're cuter." she added with a giggle. "What do you want to drink?" Shuhua stood up ready to get some drinks.

"Something not heavy would do." Soojin answered.

Getting some drinks Shuhua felt a tap on her shoulders. "Oh Hyewon, hi." Shuhua greeted with two drinks on her hand. The party wasn't that formal, it causal with a little bit of formal touch. 

Soojin stood up excusing herself to find Shuhua. 'Where is she?' she looks around she saw Kino and Hui making out at the corner, tearing her eyes off from the two she walk around trying to find a certain Taiwanese beauty. 

"No thanks Hyewon." Shuhua politely turned down Hyewon's offer. "I have to go back, my girlfriend is probably looking for me." Shuhua gave Hyewon a small smile. Turning around Soojin was behind her. Hyewon smiled at Soojin but the soloist didn't even paid any attention to her. 

"Come on." Soojin took her drink from Shuhua's hand before dragging the younger with her. 'Why do people love to drag me?' Shuhua thought as she grips on the glass of whiskey that she's holding. "You're mine only." Shuhua had discovered that a jealous Soojin can be possesive. "Of course I yours only." Shuhua pecked Soojin's lips in fron tof their friends.

"Yah get a room." Yuqi complained but Soyeon slapped her arm. "Says who just got late because she can't keep her hands to herself." Shuhua fired back and that's the start of the two bickerig nonstop again.

"Why am I even with her again?" Both Soyeon and Soojin said at the same time making Minnie and Miyeon to laugh. The eldest couple may bicker also at times but at the end they will still come back to each other.

"Let's wait for a little bit." watching from afar she had a small smile plastered on her face as she turns to look at her friend. "Kwon better do it right." she smiled a bit. 'Why can't you love me instead?' she thought as she looks down.

'I love you Hyewon.' 

"Let's dance." 

Everybody was doing their own thing. Minnie and Miyeon were nowhere to be found while Soyeon and Yuqi were by the pool just seating talking about their future plans but Shuhua being Shuhua, she invited the older to dance with her.

Not even hesitating Soojin took Shuhua's hand.

The song wasn't even slow yet the two were slow dancing by the side enjoying their time together. They haven't been this intimate with each other especially when there are many people. 

Euphoria

That giddy, euphoric excitement you feel when spending time with the person you love.

Don't be blinded by the strong emotion.

The interesting thing about anger is that it is blind. Physiologically, we tend to narrow our focus, our peripheral vision temporarily decreases, and we see only what or who has angered us.

Eyes closed Soojin leaned her chin on Shuhua's shoulder hugging the younger tight. She's still bothered by the letter. She trust Shuhua but she doesn't trust whoever sent that. 

"I love you." Shuhua whispered to Soojin's ear.

"And I love you more than you can imagine." hearing Soojin's reponse brought a smile to Shuhua's face. 

Everything was right and at the right place.

What could possibly go wrong?...

===

A little calm before the storm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.3K 52
(COMPLETED) "Soo just stop. She will never come back." "I believe in her. She'll come back." Soojin said while looking at the sky filled with stars w...
234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
28.9K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
10.5K 497 16
"The beginning of every sentence that left your mouth when you were with her was 'I wish'. Look at your tears in the mirror and stop loving her. You...