Lost and Found [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
I-BURN
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
PROMOTION
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Thirty-eight

1.1K 49 11
By cheongsojomhaji

Familiar

fa·mil·iar

fə-ˈmil-yər

often observed or encountered.

"Who are you?"

Shuhua's feet were already sore from walking around. Soojin wasn't done buying some things. The mall wasn't that crowded which was a relief for the two unknown to them there were also two couples walking around the mall. 

Shuhua spotted a certain Thai beauty not far from where she is right now. She glanced at Soojin. "Jin I'll be back." Soojin unconsciously nod her head.

Shuhua happily approach the Thai beauty. "Unnie." she called out. Minnie turned to look at who just called her, seeing Shuhua standing behind her she smiled seeing the younger. "Where's Miyeon unnie?" Shuhua asks peeking behind Minnie.

"Oh she's busy picking a dress. We're going to attend the party that Hui is hosting this weekend." Minnie said shrugging her shoulders. "Oh you're also going there? I'm actually accompanying Soojin. Hui invited us."

"Oh yeah Soyeon and Yuqi are with us, they are also invited. Yuqi and Soyeon are with Miyeon right now. I just bought some ice cream since I was getting bored waiting for them." Shuhua chuckled.

Shuhua looks back at where Soojin was and saw that her girlfriend was still busy picking some clothes. "Let's all have dinner after this. I know a restaurant not far from here." Shuhua suggested.

Walking back to the love of her life Shuhua noticed a girl beside Soojin who kept eyeing Soojin's bag. 'She's somewhat familiar.' she thought.

Soon the girl drop something inside Soojin's bag which caught Shuhua's attention. She grabbed the girl's arm. "Who are you?" Shuhua ask.

Soojin who heard Shuhua's angry voice turned to look at them. "Shu." she softly called out to the younger. "Who are you?" Shuhua repeated.

"I will be your worst nightmare." after that the girl yank her arm running away. Shuhua squinted her eyebrows. "What was that?" Soojin asks worried. "Forget it. Are you done?" Shuhua's mood changed drastically fast. She was furious awhile ago but with Soojin she's a softie.

"Oh yeah I was just about to pay for it." Soojin said showing the dress to Shuhua. "Let me pay it." Shuhua took her wallet out handing her black card to the cashier.

'I might have go check Soojin's bag later.' Shuhua thought as she remembers that the girl dropped something inside Soojin's bag. "By the way I saw Minnie unnie just now and it turns out the others are also here. I invited them for dinner." Shuhua took the shopping bags from Soojin carrying it for the older.

The six were seated in a round table waiting for their orders. "I'll just go to the comfort room." Soojin muttered getting her bag. 

Staring at her reflection on the mirror she noticed that her face was kinda pale so she took her things out to refresh herself. Rummaging through her bag she caught a small piece of paper. 'Where the hell did this come from?' Soojin asks herself staring at the small piece of paper that was folded nicely. 

'It wouldn't hurt to see what's inside right?' she carefully opened the paper. 

"I'll go check on her." Shuhua stood up. Their food was already served but Soojin was still not coming back. As she was about to open the door it flew open revealing Soojin with a soft smile plastered on her face. 'I trust her.' Soojin thought as she looks at Shuhua who looks so worried. "Come on the food is waiting." Shuhua gently grabbed Soojin's hand intertwining it with her own. 

The came back to their table smiling. Soojin shrugged her thoughts off but she was still bothered by it even though she knows that Shuhua won't do anything to hurt her. Shuhua who noticed Soojin's action decided to talk it out. "You okay?" 

"Yeah." 

"The party is gonna be lit. Hui hosts parties on a another level." Yuqi exclaimed as the other five were focused on their food. "It really is." Soojin said making Shuhua to glance at her. Of course the older has been to so many parties including the parties that Hui hosts. 

"Shuhua doesn't really like to party that much. I remember that one time we literally dragged her out of her house just to come with us on Elkie's party after an hour of her whining we forcefully dragged her inside the car." Minnie laughed remembering how she and Miyeon struggled at that time. "But guess what when we arrived she was like a madwoman partying like crazy. She almost hook u-." Shuhua glared at Minnie, kicking the Thai's leg under the table. 

"Hook?" Soojin asks curious to what Minnie has to say. Minnie let out a nervous laugh seeing Shuhua glaring at her. "Hook herself on the beer pong. She was so immersed that day." making an excuse Minnie sighed in relief when Shuhua wasn't glaring at her anymore.

Soojin was inside the bathroom doing her thing while Shuhua was sitting at the bed comfortably the she remembered the girl earlier.  "Jin are you almost done?" Shuhua asks as she stood up. "Not yet. I'm still washing my face." with that being said. Shuhua grabbed Soojin's bag checking it but she found nothing inside. 'I swear it was a paper.' she thought but she never found any piece of paper inside her bag.

"Looking for this?" Soojin calmly ask with the small paper in her hands. The paper was on her pocket.

"What's inside?" Shuhua asks clueless. Soojin handed the paper to Shuhua. "Find it out for yourself." Soojin was calm and she also wants to see Shuhua's reaction. 

See you at the party my love 

-KH

Shuhua crumpled the paper throwing it into the trash bin. "Let's sleep. I have to be at the company tomorrow." Shuhua was figuring who sent it. No one could probably break them apart.

Now she's contemplating whether they should go to the party. It was like a warning. Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist. "I trust you. I don't want to have a panda girlfriend tomorrow." It somehow lifted Shuhua's mood. She kissed Soojin's crown hugging the older.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
13.4K 577 10
(COMPLETED) "Our love is dahlia" Elegance Inner strength Change === Betrayal Dishonesty Instability Minmi/Mimin ft. Yuyeon and Sooshu
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
23.1K 942 31
It was just a game that has been trending for everyone, whatever gender or sexuality you have it's for everyone. Curiosity Kills The Cat. Faces of th...