Lost and Found [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
I-BURN
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
PROMOTION
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Twenty

1.8K 47 11
By cheongsojomhaji

Away

a·way

/əˈwā/

to or at a distance from a particular place, person, or thing.

"Just don't break her apart."

"I'll drop you off." Shuhua said as she turns the engine on driving to Soojin's apartment. Soojin didn't said anything noticing the aura of Shuhua she decided to reamined silent. She doesn't know if the younger was mad or what.

When they arrived Shuhua was silent as she went out to open the door for Soojin. "Get some rest. I have to be at the company." that was the last thing that Soojin heard from the younger.

Friday came by but there was no sign of Shuhua at the company. She even tried asking Shuhua's manager but she got nothing. "The CEO wants to see you." Soojin's manager informed her.

Inside the office Hui and Soojin were seated together in front of the CEO. "Hui said that the two of you broke up already. We'll release an official statement about your break up so people won't be bugging the two of you." The CEO smiled at the two.

"How's the talk with Shuhua yesterday?" Hui asks as they were walking together through the hallway. "I don't know if it went well or not because after I confessed she dropped me off to my apartment and went away." Hui furrowed his eyebrows. He was well aware of what Shuhua is feeling. He's confused to why Shuhua just went away without telling Soojin about her feelings.

"Give her time. I know she'll come around. She can't resist you." Hui whispered the last sentence with a smile. The soloist didn't heard what Hui said as she was thinking about someone.

"I'll get going now. I still have a schedule. Don't overwork yourself." Hui pat Soojin's shoulder lightly bringing the girl back to reality.

Meanwhile Shuhua was filming her documentary at Hongdae where she used to always enjoy her free time. She already informed her manager about what happened yesterday and that she doesn't want to see Soojin for now.

With the staffs and crew following Shuhua around she showed them the place where she was always at.

Hearing the slate make a sound. The filming ended with Shuhua eating. She took her phone out to call someone. "The shoot just ended. I'll be there in a few minutes. I love you too." Shuhua ended the call as she wears her coat.

S H U H U A -

I'm on my way to meeting some people close to me. As I arrived by the country side. I saw at least three cars parked also.

I get out of my car with my phone inside my pocket. "Shu." I was greeted by a hug from Tzuyu. "Where are they?" I ask as I look around. "They are inside the hut. We're about to eat so let's go." We walk towards the big hut where both of ou families were seated altogether.

I hugged my mom and dad greeting them. "Where's Soojin?" I was caught off guard with my mother's question. She's been asking me to come here with Soojin. From all of my friends Soojin is her favorite even though they've only met each other once.

"I actually forgot to tell her." I lied but it was actually true also. "I was waiting for that girl to come." I shook my head in disbelief. "You are waiting for Soojin unnie instead of me?." I act like I was hurt but I was actually happy that my mom likes Soojin.

"By the way we'll go back to Taiwan next week then we'll just come back for the gathering next month. " I heard my dad spoke.

We were eating together when a girl walked inside our hut. "Hi Sana unnie." I greeted her as she sat down beside Tzuyu. "So she's Sana the one you've been talking about." I stifled a laugh as I watch Tzuyu being embarrassed in front of her parents. My parents and hers are great friends and so as we.

Soojin was spacing out as she looks at the mirror in front of her. She's afraid of what Shuhua would say. She's not afraid of the public at all. She lay down on the floor thinking deep, deeper than the ocean.

What if's started to fill her head. "Should I look for her and talk to her again?" she feels like the confession that she made yesterday wasn't enough to show how serious she was when she said those words.

After an hour of having an internal battle with herself. She stood up, getting her phone and wallet, walking out of the room.

She wear her mask and cap as she walks out of the company when she saw Shuhua's manager about to go inside the building. "Oppa." Soojin called out. "Soojin~ah. Do you need anything?" he asks.

"I know you know where Shuhua is. Can you please tell it to me? I really want to talk to her." Even though Shuhua's manager can't see Soojin's face that well because of the mask and cap he can feel that the girl was desperate to know where thw younger was.

'I promised to Shuhua that I won't tell her.' He thought as he looks at Soojin. He was silent for a moment. He sighed.

"That's the address and it's already almost one in the afternoon but I think they're still there." He finally gave Soojin the address where Shuhua is.

"Thanks oppa. I owe this to you." Soojin suddenly hugged him. "Just don't break her apart." he softly said.

"Shuhua bring Soojin next time. Okay?" Shuhua smiled at her mother nodding her head. She got inside her car ready to leave the place.

She has the car windows rolled down. Enjoying the warm breeze. Hands on the steering wheel. Shuhua focused on driving. Her manager texted her something earlier and the text was weird. 'Wait for her.' Shuhua doesn't know what it means so she just ignored it.

She was already halfway when she noticed a taxi parked on the side with the driver outside trying to call someone. She saw a girl beside the taxi with her back facing. 'Did the car broke down?' Shuhua thought as she passes by them but she immediately stepped on the break when she caught a glimpse of the girl.

Reversing her car. She parked her car in front of the taxi.

"How long are we going to wait for the mechanic?" Shuhua smiled hearing the sweet voice. "What happened here?" Shuhua asks the driver who turned to look at her. "The car broke down and it'll take about half an hour for the mechanic to come." Shuhua looks at the taxi.

Taking her coat off. "I'll check what's the problem of the car." The driver nods his head as he lets Shuhua check the car.

"The car overheated." Shuhua turned to look at the goddess who was staring at her. "We can take to the nearest shop. My car can pull it."

"Shuhua." Soojin called out. "Let's go." Shuhua held Soojin's hand guiding the girl to her car. "I'll be back. I'll help him." Soojin was left inside Shuhua's car with the younger ones coat on her hands.

Shuhua went back shortly with sweat on her forehead which didn't go unnoticed to Soojin. She took her hanky out of her pocket, wiping Shuhua's sweat making the younger to froze.

Shuhua  can feel her heart beating so fast. Soojin's effect to Shuhua will always be the same but it's much stronger now after Soojin's confession yesterday. Soojin retracted her hand when she noticed that the younger wasn't saying anything. "I'm sorry." she apologised. 'I must've made her uncomfortable.' Soojin thought as she looks at Shuhua who wasn't moving a single muscle at all.

"Thank you." Shuhua mumbled smiling a but to Soojin. She look at her  wrist watch before starting the engine.

"Thank you for the help." The man bows at Shuhua. "No no it's okay."

"Shuhua." Minnie yelled making the younger to lower her head from embarrassment. Minnie's voice was so loud that she just wants to ignore the unnie. Minnie arch an eyebrow seeing Shuhua holding Soojin's hand while walking through the hallway.

Meanwhile Soojin was almost close to having a heart attack when Shuhua held her hand awhile ago and up until now the younger was holding her hand like she doesn't want to let go of her now.

"Unnie can you please keep your voice down." Shuhua said. Minnie was still eyeing their hands and when Shuhua realized what Minnie was looking at both Shuhua and Soojin retracted their hands both looking away with a tint of blush on their cheeks.

"Continue your thing." Minnie finally said walking back inside Shuhua's studio.

"I'll see you later." Shuhua turned to Soojin who wasn't looking at her. She held her hand gently making the girl to look at her. "I'll see you later." Shuhua repeated. "Okay." after Soojin said that she can't help but look at their hands.

Shuhua removed her hands but before she can enter her studio. Soojin placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Soojin was running like a mad woman to her practice room.

The door of Shuhua's studio was actually opened a slightly. A couple was peeking through it. "She's malfunctioning." Miyeon whispered to Minnie.

The thai beauty laugh bringing the dazed Shuhua back to reality. She turned to her back. "Unnie." she whined when she saw her two oldie unnie's watching.

===
Happy Birthday to our precious maknae Yeh Shuhua!!🎉🥳 I'm so proud of her and to all of the girls. Yeh Shuhua being a queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 577 10
(COMPLETED) "Our love is dahlia" Elegance Inner strength Change === Betrayal Dishonesty Instability Minmi/Mimin ft. Yuyeon and Sooshu
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
57.5K 2.5K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
30.3K 831 21
Yeh Shuhua, a member of a famous korean girl group. The social media was against her, so was everyone and all she felt was crying. Her tears describe...