Long time

You were in your separate room getting ready for the wedding you were about to have. You're getting married today. You should be excited but you're not. How could you be when you're marrying the wrong person?

I was getting my hair finished when someone barged into the room.

"Y/n Kiera is freaking out" (sorry if that's your name) the girl said. "What why?" "One of the bridesmaids didn't show." "Which one" I said with a sigh. Kiera's friends weren't very reliable and I didn't like them very much but I'd thought they would actually bother to show up today. There's only a few I like.

"Um Katie. One of the other bridesmaids gave Kiera a letter from her and she said that's she was sorry or something and they haven't heard from her since." That disappointed me but I didn't show it. "Okay just get one of our cousins to fill in for her." "Okay" she said before leaving.

I was looking forward to seeing Katie. She was the only friend of Kiera's I was close with. I needed to talk to her.

She kissed me the other day. It wasn't the first time though. I know that's bad because I'm getting married but it felt so different. I feel something with Kiera but with Katie it just feels right? If that's the right word. I don't know but I shouldn't be thinking about this when I'm minutes away from getting married.

"I love Kiera" I told myself.

And I told myself that each minute I was standing at the alter.

The whole wedding flew by. And soon I was married.

A few years passed and I still haven't seen Katie. Is it crazy that I still think about her when I'm married?

I tried to focus on my relationship and I did. But that didn't stop me from thinking about her. Of course I tried to contact her but I guess she changed her number. I can't focus on her when she's not here but my wife is.

Two years later:
I now have a one year old little girl and divorce papers to sign. I wanted them but it doesn't mean it's not hard.

After we had a kid that she wanted she decided to cheat on me. And it wasn't just once. She was always out and I always had to take care of our baby by myself. Im not mad she cheated I had been thinking about her used to be best friend before all of this I just wish she would've told me.

We finalized the divorce and she decided she only wanted the baby every other weekend which is fine since I take care of her mostly anyway. She said she doesn't think she's ready to be a mom yet even though she wanted the baby. I don't care though. She's not going to stop me from giving my baby the best life it can have.

I moved out with my daughter Audrey (sorry if that's your name too) and got a little apartment.

It's been a couple months and I am currently at the park with Audrey. I was bored and wanted to get out the house so I went here.

I was pushing Audrey in one of the baby swings when I saw someone familiar walking through the park. It looked like her and I had to see. There was a slim chance but it's not none.

I quickly stopped the swing and took Audrey out. I put her in her stroller and gave her a little snack. I then started walking to what I think is Katie. (You took the kid with you obviously 🙄)

I walked in front of the girl and looked back like I dropped something but it wasn't her. While I was looking back I ran the stroller into somebody though. It wasn't hard it was a light tap. Luckily Aubrey didn't start freaking out.

"I'm sorry" I said while turning back around. Ahhhhh there she is I knew I wasn't seeing things. But now that I'm seeing her I can't talk so I'll just pretend like she's any other person. She's not saying anything either so I'll just keep walking.

And that's what I did. I started walking back home because I was done at the park. Then I heard footsteps behind me and someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n." "Hey." "I haven't seen you in a while." "Yeah it's been a few years." "Is this your daughter?" She asked while handing Audrey her cup that she dropped. "Yeah her name's Audrey." "She's cute. How are you and Kiera?" "We got divorced." "Really? I'm sorry. Are you okay?" "It's alright I'm not crying about it." "Okay." After that we both went silent. It was awkward but then I asked the question that we all knew was coming.

"Katie why didn't you show up to the wedding?" "Oh." I waited for her to say something else but she didn't. "That's it. Kiera was so upset that you didn't show up and so was I." "I didn't really think I would be missed. I didn't know you cared so much." "Why didn't you come." "The truth?" "Yes." "I couldn't see Kiera I felt guilty. She was one of my best friends and I kissed her fiancé. Not only that I fell in love with her fiancé. What type of best friend am I?" "You were in love with me? If you would've showed up to the wedding I wouldn't have married her."

"Well it's too late now I guess" I said with a sigh. "Is it?" "I mean it's how many years now? I want to be so mad at you but I can't. Is it bad I never stopped thinking about you? I had a whole little family and all I could think about was you and it drove me insane because I should've been thinking about my wife. And it's too late now because I doubt you want to spend your time with someone that has a little kid to raise." "I don't care that you have a kid Y/n. Do you now how many times I've thought about calling you or going to your house to see you? I wanted to so bad but I wanted you to be happy and I wanted Kiera to be happy. I didn't want to show up and cause issues. Think about what could've happened if I showed up at the wedding. If you wouldn't have married her that day and she found out that it was because of me she would've lost it. You had to make that decision for yourself. I couldn't let you ruin your relationship because of some crush you had on me."

"It wasn't a crush Katie I was in love with you. More than I was in love with Kiera. And I know that's wrong but obviously me and her just weren't meant to be together." "Well how did you expect me to tell my best friend that I fell in love with her girlfriend." "I don't know I just wish you would've stayed." "I know I'm sorry" She said with a sigh.

"Well I have to go. Audrey is asleep and I should get her back home." "Can I walk you home?" "Sure."

On the way back we talked about little things. It wasn't a long walk so we didn't have that much time to talk.

It was silent as she walked me to my door. She was obviously thinking about something.

I was in the middle of unlocking my door when she blurted something out.

"Can I take you on a date?" "I don't know." "Please I'm still in love with you. Just one chance. One date and it doesn't have to be anything big. Just dinner. And we don't even have to go out because you have Audrey. We can just stay in. I can cook something or order something." "Fine." "Really?" "Yes. But I want (your favorite food)" "Okay. I will get you the best (favorite food) in town." "Okay I really need to go put Audrey in her crib now but I'll see you later." "Mhm."

I kiss her on the cheek then go inside.

A/n: This didn't come out the way I wanted it to but oh well.

Is it bad I think Lady Gaga is hot? Not like her when she was younger but like her American Horror Story phase and up. She's just hot to me.