Physical Touch

If I'm being honest, it was weird at first. How it started, I mean.

Lena had come home upset about something. She still never told me what she was upset about and that was years ago.

Lena had stormed in and threw her stuff on the ground.

I took a look at Lena and saw her tear stained face. "What's wrong" I said concerned. "I" she took a deep breath "I just need you to hold me. Please" she said weakly. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She just stuck her head in my neck and didn't say anything.

We somehow made it to the bedroom. I was laying on my back and she was laying on top of me, her head still in my neck. She still hasn't spoken which concerned me but she will talk when she's ready.

"Tighter" she mumbled out. "What did you say love?" "Tighter please" she said before tightening her arms around my waist.

I tightened my arms around her and she seemed content for now.

It fell silent until she sat up and took her shirt and bra off.

"Take your shirt off" she said. "I'm not really in the mood to have sex Lena." "I don't want to have sex. Just take your shirt off." I did as she said and took my shirt off. I already didn't have a bra on because I automatically take it off when I get in the house.

She pushed me back down and wrapped her arms around me again.

"Tighter" she said into my neck.

I don't know what has gotten into her. I'm definitely not complaining though. It was almost as if she needed to be close to me. Like she needed our bodies to mold together. I couldn't explain what it was. You just had to have an understanding.

We stayed like that the whole night.

It's now four years later and Lena still does it to this day. The only difference now is the ring on her finger and the small bump of our baby.

My wife needed physical touch to calm her down.

A/n: I actually like this one and think it's cute :)